[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Hi,

no, you can not buy any weapon and no ammo...

if you want to sell a weapon, you must have this in your backpack or vehicle, otherwise you can´t sell it.

Only at Trader Emmen it works fine.

Scripting is not my thing, but i do my very best....#

thanks for your efforts

Greetz
Rainer

i dont have anything change at the trader file... i have only deactivate some scripts like snow, hemp burn tents.

OK then. But that still sounds like a messed up server_traders file ... I am just putting in my 2 cents worth here, to help out FallingSheep since he has limited time, but I really dont know what I am talking about since I havent used this pack.
But the file in use is this one ... server_traders_napf_24.sqf ... and I dont see anything wrong with it. But obviously if the traders work in one city, then they trading is working, its only the traders in the disfunctional cities that are in error or its the configuration #includes.

I do not have time today or tommorrow to run this pack and check it out first hand. Friday if no answer by then.

OK then. But that still sounds like a messed up server_traders file ... I am just putting in my 2 cents worth here, to help out FallingSheep since he has limited time, but I really dont know what I am talking about since I havent used this pack.
But the file in use is this one ... server_traders_napf_24.sqf ... and I dont see anything wrong with it. But obviously if the traders work in one city, then they trading is working, its only the traders in the disfunctional cities that are in error or its the configuration #includes.

I do not have time today or tommorrow to run this pack and check it out first hand. Friday if no answer by then.
appericate the support mate!

Need some help seems im close

Build: 0.16

any RPT errors?: http://pastebin.com/bCX1sWGK

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?: only edited the script on and off file

private or hosted server?: private home machine

server host (if hosted)? :

any anti hack?: battleeye same trouble if i turn it off in cfg

Issue: Connecting fine downloads mission fine pick role in lobby hit ok then it just loads the bar a few times then sits and the timer is going up and up but i never get to pick a spawnpoint

Need some help seems im close

Build: 0.16

any RPT errors?: http://pastebin.com/bCX1sWGK

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?: only edited the script on and off file

private or hosted server?: private home machine

server host (if hosted)? :

any anti hack?: battleeye same trouble if i turn it off in cfg

Issue: Connecting fine downloads mission fine pick role in lobby hit ok then it just loads the bar a few times then sits and the timer is going up and up but i never get to pick a spawnpoint
make sure you repbo the server it looks like you didnt do it

Yea while i waited i tried a fresh install once again and got it running ty. Now im trying to work out why coins disappear from inventory on logout ><

I found some recruitable ai but cant command them to do anything, hoping someone can help? Im using 0.15 Overpoch.
Thanks

Hi,
i have the latest 0.16 Pack upload to the Server and the Trader issue is fixed.
nice work..thx.

Greetz
Rainer

Refuel at Service Point not work, I found an Error in the path in the service_point.sqf

Code:
// general settings
_folder = "service_point\"; // folder where the service point scripts are saved, relative to the mission file

right is

Code:
// general settings
_folder = "scripts\service_point\"; // folder where the service point scripts are saved, relative to the mission file

greetz
Rainer

Refuel at Service Point not work, I found an Error in the path in the service_point.sqf

Code:
// general settings
_folder = "service_point\"; // folder where the service point scripts are saved, relative to the mission file

right is

Code:
// general settings
_folder = "scripts\service_point\"; // folder where the service point scripts are saved, relative to the mission file

greetz
Rainer
fixed in both 0.16 builds good find :)

hey so ive been using this pack (standard Overpoch 0.15 Cherno) and it works perfectly! I was just wondering if you happen to know how and where to set up how much people need to pay for their plot and when they need to pay it? I cant seem to find that folder

hey so ive been using this pack (standard Overpoch 0.15 Cherno) and it works perfectly! I was just wondering if you happen to know how and where to set up how much people need to pay for their plot and when they need to pay it? I cant seem to find that folder
do you mean how much the buy aplot pole for from traders? if so edit these files

DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\CfgServerTrader\Category\FriendlyBuildingSupplies.hpp
DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\CfgServerTrader\Category\NeutralBuildingSupplies.hpp

search for
Code:
class 30m_plot_kit {
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] = {6,"ItemGoldBar10oz"};
        sell[] = {6,"ItemGoldBar10oz"};
    };
change the 6 to how many 10oz gold bars it should cost/sell for

if you want it to cost briefcase change the code to this
Code:
class 30m_plot_kit {
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] = {1,"ItemBriefcase100oz"};
        sell[] = {1,"ItemBriefcase100oz"};
    };
change the 1 to how many briefcases it should cost/sell for

do you mean how much the buy aplot pole for from traders? if so edit these files

DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\CfgServerTrader\Category\FriendlyBuildingSupplies.hpp
DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\CfgServerTrader\Category\NeutralBuildingSupplies.hpp

search for
Code:
class 30m_plot_kit {
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] = {6,"ItemGoldBar10oz"};
        sell[] = {6,"ItemGoldBar10oz"};
    };
change the 6 to how many 10oz gold bars it should cost/sell for

if you want it to cost briefcase change the code to this
Code:
class 30m_plot_kit {
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] = {1,"ItemBriefcase100oz"};
        sell[] = {1,"ItemBriefcase100oz"};
    };
change the 1 to how many briefcases it should cost/sell for

ha sorry no, I mean the plot management, where you have to pay for your plot pole every __so many days__ (typically once a week) otherwise your base starts to decay until nothing is left, basically makes people come back if they want to keep their base

hey so do I have to put in the position I want the weed farm to spawn at? because I have it activated and I cant find them anywhere? clearly im doing something wrong haha, also I looked at the safezone script and is there any way to make it push cars out of the safezone on restart? and any chance you figured out the maintenance? =P sorry got a whole list im trying to check off here at once ha

Back