[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

the kick was for land_nav_pier_c_big lol obviously you didnt do that its from the custom buildings, ill whitelist em in the setpos filter just incase

hey sheep played for a wile today on your server, couple bugs I have found.. The air raid sirens in Electro never shut off and the raid never comes..The big one is when I pulled up to Soby trader I got a Delete vehicle restriction #26 kick and I could not re enter the server..

hey sheep played for a wile today on your server, couple bugs I have found.. The air raid sirens in Electro never shut off and the raid never comes..The big one is when I pulled up to Soby trader I got a Delete vehicle restriction #26 kick and I could not re enter the server..
cheers for the report ill look into it, im aware of the electro siren bug cant seem to fix it so ill just remove the spawn for it

Roll back the version in dayz commander.....
Guys im not a complete noob you think i have not already tried.
319fe8404388dcd02642482d59ce3752.png

Guys im not a complete noob you think i have not already tried.
319fe8404388dcd02642482d59ce3752.png
thats the worst update ive seen for commander...removeing the abilty to downgrade ....not good, especially since most mods dont offically support the steam betas yet :(

any way try this
in steam got to betas choose 1.62, this will roll you back then download the 112555 beta from the arma beta website run it (ignore the bad cdkey error if it happens)

Last edited:
thats the worst update ive seen for commander...removeing the abilty to downgrade ....not good, especially since most mods dont offically support the steam betas yet :(

any way try this
in steam got to betas choose 1.62, this will roll you back then download the 112555 beta from the arma beta website run it (ignore the bad cdkey error if it happens)
I have done that and now i get connection failed to your server.

ok download this and run it http://www.arma2.com/downloads/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_112555.zip
then create a new file in your aram folder (same place as @dayz_epoch) and call it DayzEpoch.bat
edit with a text editor and paste this into it
Code:
start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@dayz_Epoch; -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -world=empty -winxp
theses 3 parametrs help stratup and load times
-nosplash
-world=empty
-winxp

now run the bat file and check in the bottom right of the main menu it should say 1.63.112555

Back