[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

ok download this and run it http://www.arma2.com/downloads/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_112555.zip
then create a new file in your aram folder (same place as @dayz_epoch) and call it DayzEpoch.bat
edit with a text editor and paste this into it
Code:
start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@dayz_Epoch; -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -world=empty -winxp
theses 3 parametrs help stratup and load times
-nosplash
-world=empty
-winxp

now run the bat file and check in the bottom right of the main menu it should say 1.63.112555
Cool it worked thanks now i just need to find a way to launch through commander..

by the way use this -nosplash -noPause -world=empty -noFilePatching -maxMem=8192 -cpuCount=8
change maxmem to how much ram you have and your cpucount to how many threads to.

-winxp is not needed unless you have an old gpu.

Hi there. Thanks for this pack.

I just spun up a server with 112555 and use the standard pack. I am getting constant errors as below:

Server error: Player without identity

Everything seems to be in order and I have not modified anything including the hive credentials. Any ideas on why everyone connects with identity 0 or null identity?

Thanks!

Hi there. Thanks for this pack.

I just spun up a server with 112555 and use the standard pack. I am getting constant errors as below:

Server error: Player without identity

Everything seems to be in order and I have not modified anything including the hive credentials. Any ideas on why everyone connects with identity 0 or null identity?

Thanks!
any thing not working?

i get this error on start up but after i join it goes away

I can join the lobby and receive the mission file but It is then stuck "Waiting for server to start authentication".

I have nuked everything and started fresh again but I'm still getting the issue. I tried the Multi Char pack as well. I put a allow null on the Slot column thinking that could be the issue.

Back