[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

ok i can cofirm in 0.14 only buildables with a lock save...weird
well to the drawing board i go!

(if any one wants to help check how items with locks are saved and compare to normal items, this will also help fix basebuilding saveing!)

its something to do with the player build in the fixes folder lockables use this code
Code:
if (_proceed) then {

_num_removed = ([player,_item] call BIS_fnc_invRemove);
       if(_num_removed == 1) then {

cutText [format[localize "str_build_01",_text], "PLAIN DOWN"];

if (_isPole) then {
           [] spawn player_plotPreview;
         };

_object setVariable ["OEMPos",_location,true];

if(_lockable > 1) then {

_combinationDisplay = "";

switch (_lockable) do {

case 2: { // 2 lockbox
               _combination_1 = (floor(random 3)) + 100; // 100=red,101=green,102=blue
               _combination_2 = floor(random 10);
               _combination_3 = floor(random 10);
               _combination = format["%1%2%3",_combination_1,_combination_2,_combination_3];
               dayz_combination = _combination;
               if (_combination_1 == 100) then {
                 _combination_1_Display = "Red";
               };
               if (_combination_1 == 101) then {
                 _combination_1_Display = "Green";
               };
               if (_combination_1 == 102) then {
                 _combination_1_Display = "Blue";
               };
               _combinationDisplay = format["%1%2%3",_combination_1_Display,_combination_2,_combination_3];
             };

case 3: { // 3 combolock
               _combination_1 = floor(random 10);
               _combination = format["%1%2%3",_combination_1,_combination_2,_combination_3];
               _combinationDisplay = _combination;
             };

case 4: { // 4 safe
               _combination_1 = floor(random 10);
               _combination_4 = floor(random 10);
               _combination = format["%1%2%3%4",_combination_1,_combination_2,_combination_3,_combination_4];
               _combinationDisplay = _combination;
             };
           };

_object setVariable ["CharacterID",_combination,true];

PVDZE_obj_Publish = [_combination,_object,[_dir,_location],_classname];
           publicVariableServer "PVDZE_obj_Publish";

cutText [format[(localize "str_epoch_player_140"),_combinationDisplay,_text], "PLAIN DOWN", 5];
and normal builds use this (code is split, below code goes right under above code)

Code:
         } else {
           _object setVariable ["CharacterID",_playerUID,true];

// fire?
           if(_object isKindOf "Land_Fire_DZ") then {
             _object spawn player_fireMonitor;
           } else {

//PVDZE_obj_Publish = [dayz_characterID,_object,[_dir,_location],_classname];
             PVDZE_obj_Publish = [_playerUID,_object,[_dir,_location],_classname];
           };
         };
       } else {
         deleteVehicle _object;
         cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_46") , "PLAIN DOWN"];
       };

} else {
       r_interrupt = false;
       if (vehicle player == player) then {
         [objNull, player, rSwitchMove,""] call RE;
         player playActionNow "stop";
       };

deleteVehicle _object;

cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_46") , "PLAIN DOWN"];
     };

its theses line we are interested in as this is how the object is saved to DB

Code:
PVDZE_obj_Publish = [_combination,_object,[_dir,_location],_classname];

perhaps as ahack/workaround we could apply a lock code (_combonation and set it to 6 digits as no actual lock can have that) to all buildables ... not sure if there would be atrade of or bugs

Last edited:
bug: fog was switching very fast when changing via binoculars ( i think i changed from 2,5k to 250) then it was like 2500-250-2500-250 like switching on and off every like 30ms?

bug: fog was switching very fast when changing via binoculars ( i think i changed from 2,5k to 250) then it was like 2500-250-2500-250 like switching on and off every like 30ms?
hmmm theres a loop setting it as it kept setting back to default, ill look into it

also if you try and build a MG nest you get a BE kick #36 CreateVehicle
(need to excempt it from the kick, easy fix)

also sometimes you get a BE kick for setpos but you can join back in

im changing group management key from right CTRl to F9 and snap builds F to T so there are no conflicts with built in items/ keycodes (for snap build ill also update the display to show the change)

last post before bed :p if someone could get trade from vehicles working il personally send you a 1 line PM! thats right 1 line from me! for free! (also full credits :p)

there is no take clothes appearing at dead ai? ehm and can somebody telle me dte reason why the scheduler is not working? i uploaded it like usual and it worked fine on my previus napf server , used for restarts and announcements and such things, and somehow the bec isnt working? maybe you disabled it? battleye is on

there is no take clothes appearing at dead ai? ehm and can somebody telle me dte reason why the scheduler is not working? i uploaded it like usual and it worked fine on my previus napf server , used for restarts and announcements and such things, and somehow the bec isnt working? maybe you disabled it? battleye is on
Been a while since I ran the repack but it should either place a box with the skin next to player/AI, or add it to the gear.

@FallingSheep

BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #41

Got this when using the admin tool to find a code for a door

Heres the snippet

04.08.2014 17:17:18: Jon (151.231.161.119:2304) 39f7d60dbdc0fac16893864425698614 - Value Restriction #41 "admin_Log" = ["[ADMIN TOOLS] - GET CODE - Admin Name: Jon UID: myuid POS: [7709.86,14780.4,-0.00154114] Owner 197"]

Last edited:
well there is no box and the skin isnt in the gear or backpack, and there is no "take clothes" on the action menu :/

and i dint find any error logs for bec :S idk why this isnt working

well there is no box and the skin isnt in the gear or backpack, and there is no "take clothes" on the action menu :/

and i dint find any error logs for bec :S idk why this isnt working

It puts it in a box when a player dies with AI you need to bury the body for the box to show , not sure if it has their clothes in it though never noticed

Back