[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

okay as it seems, the admintool is a little buggy :S ive added 2 admins, me and a friend and now its not loading in instantly at both clients, sometimes it works, somtim,es it takes an hour to appear and sometimes its there after relog?

I get the same with the admin tool , usually works straight away when I log out and back in (all the way out to Arma profile not just game lobby)

No , it's really random , seems to happen more often when there is another admin in game though.

Not much of an issue as I plan to throw infistar in when the full version is out (as long as it doesn't cause any issues with anything)
This is an issue with the script with action menu and other script that use the a menu like this it happens dont know a fix sorry. :(

whats a dedi? sry english isnt my mothertongue :S do u mean like teamviewer?
Like a VPS, or a machine thats not local that you can acces through FTP, RDP etc, if so I can help PM me with a login so I can help.

EDIT
Dunno why I didn't just PM you that.

I wonder if delaying the script so it executes once the player is fully logged in might help.
ill try that :) i really need a better admin tools (any one wanna shout me infistar as i wont pay for it :p)
@FallingSheep

BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #41

Got this when using the admin tool to find a code for a door

Heres the snippet

04.08.2014 17:17:18: Jon (151.231.161.119:2304) 39f7d60dbdc0fac16893864425698614 - Value Restriction #41 "admin_Log" = ["[ADMIN TOOLS] - GET CODE - Admin Name: Jon UID: myuid POS: [7709.86,14780.4,-0.00154114] Owner 197"]
dam it thought ifixed the "admin_Log" kicks :( ill look into it tonight
well there is no box and the skin isnt in the gear or backpack, and there is no "take clothes" on the action menu :/

and i dint find any error logs for bec :S idk why this isnt working
ill check this out as well but it was working last night on the test server

ill try that :) i really need a better admin tools (any one wanna shout me infistar as i wont pay for it :p)

dam it thought ifixed the "admin_Log" kicks :( ill look into it tonight

ill check this out as well but it was working last night on the test server
I have mine but you wont be able to use it in the repack.

I have mine but you wont be able to use it in the repack.
yer i know i cant release infistar
(been tempted to so many times as the new license would let me as the code is EXPLICITLY for the ARMA engine regardless of if its plain text or not!)

also i have a fix i need to test tonight for base building saving :) which should also fix the epoch saving issue
(code is on PC at home otherwise id post for you guys to test)

@infiSTAR
If you (infistar) read this you should consider a LITE version that has only the admin tools and no antihack
(also i would never release your work publicly regardless of what i think or feel)

I am wanting to make the tools into the infistar style menu ive seen it used in other scripts mainly hack menus, but if I figure out how to do it ill convert the ones we have(free one), I posted a couple times but know one seems to have done this before.

Edit - Getting late dunno if this makes sense :D

I am wanting to make the tools into the infistar style menu ive seen it used in other scripts mainly hack menus, but if I figure out how to do it ill convert the ones we have(free one), I posted a couple times but know one seems to have done this before.

Edit - Getting late dunno if this makes sense :D
makes sense :) thats what im going to do, just need to find the buggy scripts in the tools and rewrite them

Bloody BE
16925a4f0091e8e8113c2889f0d1a0b9.png

Back