[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Has anyone got this to work on DayzSt? If so how did you get the base building sql entries to work? Since it does not have a deployable table by default. Thanks would appreciate any help.

if your on epoch i think its implied you dont need the db sql ... but i could be wrong like i said in the base build thread its very hard to indentify exactly whats needed for that mod depending on what your running. check the github for it its got all of the versions in (at least for me) a way easier way to follow since its all named by the version or type of dayz your trying to get the mod to work with.

and when in the epoch one the only sql provided is for updating from 1.2 to 1.3 if your not updating, there is no sql.. since i assume they recoded it to work with tables already provided and the update sql is to change the old tables and move info to current ones for previous version users. hope that wasnt too confusing .. lol

oh and if your on vanila there are clear named ones on the github for new install update etc for each version

if your on epoch i think its implied you dont need the db sql ... but i could be wrong like i said in the base build thread its very hard to indentify exactly whats needed for that mod depending on what your running. check the github for it its got all of the versions in (at least for me) a way easier way to follow since its all named by the version or type of dayz your trying to get the mod to work with.

and when in the epoch one the only sql provided is for updating from 1.2 to 1.3 if your not updating, there is no sql.. since i assume they recoded it to work with tables already provided and the update sql is to change the old tables and move info to current ones for previous version users. hope that wasnt too confusing .. lol

oh and if your on vanila there are clear named ones on the github for new install update etc for each version
Yes makes perfect sense to me. I will try it if it fails I guess I have to swap to my older pbo's.

what version of the repack? - 0.9

what version of epoch? - 1.0.4.2

what beta patch? - 103718

any RPT errors? - I don't think so, I don't know where to look :p

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - Blur antihack. Edited DZMS. Added custom stuff in traders. but issue happened before it was implemented. Here is the link

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8487-tutorial-how-to-add-itemsvehiclesweapons-to-traders/

private or hosted server? - Private computer

server host (if hosted)? - Private computer

any anti hack? - Blur antihack

Issue: Traders, the first thing I can buy buys. Then if I try to buy anything else it does the animation and then finishes. Doesnt take money or give item. Then try to get back to trader menu it says trading already in progress.

any RPT errors? - I don't think so, I don't know where to look :p

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - Blur antihack. Edited DZMS. Added custom stuff in traders. but issue happened before it was implemented. Here is the link

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8487-tutorial-how-to-add-itemsvehiclesweapons-to-traders/

private or hosted server? - Private computer

server host (if hosted)? - Private computer

any anti hack? - Blur antihack

Issue: Traders, the first thing I can buy buys. Then if I try to buy anything else it does the animation and then finishes. Doesnt take money or give item. Then try to get back to trader menu it says trading already in progress.

i think people said this is a bug with the chopper rescue script , try deactivating it report back !

i tested this it fixes it for me but then my admin script stops working context menu doesnt show up , only change was evac chopper from true to false ... also doesnt seem like much of a |"fix" lol specially if it breaks something else.. maybe we need to figure out whats going on with the traders and stop turning stuff off to fix it otherwise whats the point of the pack lol

these would be the other reason packs arent really allowed done because the variation/compatability for each installation / choice and then dependancies is all too much to cover everyone , one mod at a time testing for compatability is sadly the only way to ensure 100% for everything for your server. .. anyways off topic rant over. back to trying to defy all that and get this pack to work lol

Thx for this pack,

But i have two question :

I use spawn selector and it doesn't work :/

and the seconde the most important, on my server, i want to disable the plot pole and i can't find the files where to setup this o/

thx for the answers and sorry for my english :'(

i dont use spawn select so i cant help you there but the second one is easy ...
in your variables.sqf theres a line for it change the 1 to a 0 for no plot pole and your done.

if(isNil "DZE_requireplot") then {
DZE_requireplot = 0;

this does mean youl need a custom variabls.sqf if you dont already have that file pulled from the pbo and the link changed in the compiles.sqf.

I know you have already found the answer so putting this here to assist anyone else who is wondering how to do it.

Putting this near the top of you Mission - init.sqf works as well.

//plotpole
DZE_requireplot = 0;

I know you have already found the answer so putting this here to assist anyone else who is wondering how to do it.

Putting this near the top of you Mission - init.sqf works as well.

//plotpole
DZE_requireplot = 0;

Yep sorry, i have use this command in my init.sqf :)

any RPT errors? -

Error in expression < compile format ["%1",_data];
_status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>
11:25:57 Error position: <_result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>
11:25:57 Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
11:25:57 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 420
11:25:57 Error in expression <status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
11:25:57 Error position: <== "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - changed de-bug, removed sarge ai

private or hosted server? - hosted

server host (if hosted)? - DayZ.ST

any anti hack? - Infistar

Issue: server will get stuck on "waiting for server to start authentication"

Last edited:
Please tell me about the setting of AI.
AI is hard
I need to setting for difficulty to easy
And make it a smaller number.
Determine the range of vision.
"Sorry for my bad English"

any RPT errors? - nope

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - have added small town to NW Airfield, and a few DL'd building additions, however problem was there before additions.

private or hosted server? - Hosted

server host (if hosted)? - HFB

any anti hack? - No

Issue: I am unable too remove/loot ANY static meshes, remove broken humvees,s garbage piles, barricades, even mining nodes, I can break the rock up but can not remove. I have traced the issue sown to some sort of interaction with the fn-selfactions file, basebuilding and the remove script (stock nothing added there). If I change the inti file and copy the fn_selfaction script to custom I get the remove option back in the scroll menu, but loose base building. Love the pack and one of the deciding factors was getting BB to work! I don't want to have to choose between the two. Thanks a bunch for your efforts here and making them public!

any RPT errors? - Yes

19:53:02 Old style material 207 used in ReportStack not available
19:53:02 Land_Lamp_Small_EP1: hide - unknown animation source HitBulb
19:53:02 Old style material 206 used in ReportStack not available
19:53:02 Old style material 206 used in ReportStack not available
19:53:04 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
19:53:04 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
19:53:06 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
19:53:06 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
19:53:06 Old style material 204 used in ReportStack not available
19:53:06 Old style material 205 used in ReportStack not available
19:53:14 "Started executing user settings file."
19:53:14 "Finished executing user settings file."
19:53:14 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
19:53:14 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
19:53:14 "get: STRING (########), sent: STRING (########)"
19:53:14 "DISCONNECT: Player_Name (########) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (Player_Name) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [4989.83,-4179.35,17.8857]"
3:06:17 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Player_Name as no characterID"
19:55:34 Client: Remote object 2:4 not found
19:55:34 Client: Remote object 2:5 not found
19:55:34 Client: Remote object 2:6 not found
19:55:34 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:0 not found
19:56:58 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:0 not found

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - Debug current disabled as it wasn't providing any useful data at this time. Also using Lingor map, updated files to reflect and changed Instance information to reflect my DB instance #.
private or hosted server? - Hosted Private
server host (if hosted)? - DayZ.ST
any anti hack? - No

Issue: Players cannot connect, no DB entry is created for the player. Just a login instance.

Last edited:
Yeah, ugh the lack of battle eye filters is a massive turn off. I scrounged up some keys for admin tools- but there's certain things such as crate spawning that I cannot find the keys for (as it's not part of admin tools by default- right?) along with the healing and the "F4 admin menu"

For me unless I turn off battleeye people get kicked by alot of the scripts. I am running epoch 1.0.4.2 on windows server 2012 R2

Back