[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Does The Flag For Building 1.3 Stop Random People Building within 200Meters of the Flag other then owner an applied UIDz.

If not, having the Plot Pole Disabled For 0.10 feels like where taking a step back!
I can see a lot of trolling coming from this!

You can turn plot poles on or off in the init :p it's just off for testing build related stuff such does every item save to db

And I dont use them as my test server consist of me, my son and randoms who join it, it always being wiped or reset to test new stuff

here are my files for Napf as it stands atm - the readme has more info

http://www.dropbox.com/sh/1s9uf11xpqr9f4r/AADG4k9v0cc3-rbINS-xg3Tta
thank you i have only just made a napf server for my community and then seen this post! im already using sheeps repack for cherno epoch and now to have it on napf .....you my friend are a god send!
gonna load this up and keep an eye out for any bugs and report back ....cheers once again
EDIT

loaded up just fine but no admintools i even left and rejoined 3 time just incase and still no admin tool show up! im no noob when it comes to admin tools iv installed bluephonix admin tools atleast 50+ times lol and yes b4 anyone says i did enter my uid plus 2 other admins and theres didnt show aswell !

Last edited:
thank you i have only just made a napf server for my community and then seen this post! im already using sheeps repack for cherno epoch and now to have it on napf .....you my friend are a god send!
gonna load this up and keep an eye out for any bugs and report back ....cheers once again
EDIT

loaded up just fine but no admintools i even left and rejoined 3 time just incase and still no admin tool show up! im no noob when it comes to admin tools iv installed bluephonix admin tools atleast 50+ times lol and yes b4 anyone says i did enter my uid plus 2 other admins and theres didnt show aswell !

thanks a lot man!

i'll look in to the admin tools asap - seems to work fine on my test server other than losing it when i die. I get it back when i close and re-open arma2...as i see you mentioned you tried. one of my other admins on the server is having the same issue even with a restart. its gotta be something in the adminlist.sqf - an incorrect line or space or something. i'll update with my progress.

Just really want more info on the Plot pole setup that has been added to this pack, or if this is an issue not made aware at this stage.......

open your init.sqf in your missions folder and look for
//disable plot pole
DZE_requireplot = 0;

change to a 1 and everything should operate like normal (requiring players to use the plot pole)
when i first posted the bug i had totally missed the setting was 0 by default for testing purposes.

is there anychance someone can put sheeps repack on sauerland as i have just opened that server as well .
not sure if it already been done but thort id ask and hope for the best. would be great to have sheeps pbo on all my server!

open your init.sqf in your missions folder and look for
//disable plot pole
DZE_requireplot = 0;

change to a 1 and everything should operate like normal (requiring players to use the plot pole)
when i first posted the bug i had totally missed the setting was 0 by default for testing purposes.

i have a bad habit of not turning things back on ( or off) when releasing sorry guys!

is there anychance someone can put sheeps repack on sauerland as i have just opened that server as well .
not sure if it already been done but thort id ask and hope for the best. would be great to have sheeps pbo on all my server!

I'll give it a shot - but i may wait till i finish sheeps+overpoch on Napf first :p
i will post as soon as i have something
lol plus im still having issues with admintools not showing for some admins.... silly admintools

ok.. i think i found the fix for the admintools menu disappearing after death... this fixed it for me

open your init.sqf

scroll down to the bottom and look for-
//Epoch admin tools
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

CUT and PASTE so that it is after (Below)
//SPAWN SELECT
waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord")};
if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then {
[] execVM "addons\DRNSpawn.sqf";
};

so it should look like this -
//SPAWN SELECT
waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord")};
if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then {
[] execVM "addons\DRNSpawn.sqf";
};

//Epoch admin tools
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

this way the admintools is being called after the spawn select script

also i have been getting some weird thing where items can't be removed from storage sheds. a simple logout and back in will fix it but don't know why it happens in the first place

Hmm, spawning vehicles in admin-mode still doens't work for me. Now they don't explode anymore, they just despawn, doesn't matter if I or another player gets in.
Had the dissappearing admin-menu as well, but i logged out+in and that worked as well, the less prettier solution.
Used the R3F-scripts to fix the tow/lift-issue for the time being.
My main concern now is AI attacking players at traderzones. Will try and look into that matter, and ask for your help if necessary.
But still: tnx again for the pack and help/comments.

Hmm, spawning vehicles in admin-mode still doens't work for me. Now they don't explode anymore, they just despawn, doesn't matter if I or another player gets in.
Had the dissappearing admin-menu as well, but i logged out+in and that worked as well, the less prettier solution.
Used the R3F-scripts to fix the tow/lift-issue for the time being.
My main concern now is AI attacking players at traderzones. Will try and look into that matter, and ask for your help if necessary.
But still: tnx again for the pack and help/comments.
Turn off antihack(in the init.sqf)

나의 IM-A880S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I'll give it a shot - but i may wait till i finish sheeps+overpoch on Napf first :p
i will post as soon as i have something
lol plus im still having issues with admintools not showing for some admins.... silly admintools
cheers m8 thank you im keeping an eye on this thread for updates if any ov you guys need a tester for your files holla at me iv got 3 epoch servers running cherno napf & sauerland and soon to have overpoch once sheep has finished with it ;)

ps admintool fix worked perfect thanks m8!

also i have been getting some weird thing where items can't be removed from storage sheds. a simple logout and back in will fix it but don't know why it happens in the first place
pretty sure its an epoch bug, been trying to figure it out.
Napf Updated to Sheeps version .11 Collaboration

Napf files on Dropbox

*Updated - forgot to add the custom loot, look in the /loot folder for configs
CAREFULL! 0.11 isnt finished and may have bugs

also massive thanks to Kaysio (aka J0k3r) for his contribution to 0.11!

Somethings wrong with my GIT (wont let me commit new changes ????!!!)

basically if i cant fix it im going to a new GIT.

CAREFULL! 0.11 isnt finished and may have bugs

also massive thanks to Kaysio (aka J0k3r) for his contribution to 0.11!

Somethings wrong with my GIT (wont let me commit new changes ????!!!)

basically if i cant fix it im going to a new GIT.

yeah i had a few issues with the loot - but i figured it out. so far so good with testing, seems like a lot of the loot has been changed. things are a little more rare i should say :p

dumb question but what do i need to removed/ edit to remove the admin tools? I use infistar.

I keep getting this "ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\admintools\dialog.hpp not found." in rpt log

Oh crap... does this work with the new versions of arma 2?

Back