[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I have installed the new pack on my server however i cannot load it. It seems to download the mission file and loads in on the loading screen for a while and just stops does nothing else. Server does not crash or anything. ? Known issue?
post your rpt file here

I have installed the new pack on my server however i cannot load it. It seems to download the mission file and loads in on the loading screen for a while and just stops does nothing else. Server does not crash or anything. ? Known issue?
0.13 is not public for a reason lol it's in testing still I'll see what the issue is and push a fix soon

hmm thats weird as it loads for me on my home pc and work pc as well as my test server and laptop :( im almost ouuta ideas

last resort is a clean install, delete @dayz_epoch_server and the MPMissions folder also delete your DB (make backups) and recreate it, drastic i know but i have no idea why it wont load for you

w00t? ^^
are we talking about the same problem? =)
:p i should read posts better

try the new 0.13 build from github see if the problem still exists (you will have to use the multi char one as i havent updated the non multi char one yet :( ) read the read me as you need to replace a new file

BB system works only two or three server restarts long after that it no longer works the flagpol and the info panel are disabled and must be supplied to be rebuilt

BB system works only two or three server restarts long after that it no longer works the flagpol and the info panel are disabled and must be supplied to be rebuilt
Think Sheeps asleep :(, I could try and help but dont understand what you need help with :confused:

I disabled the spawn select and now every time i spawn in you spawn in the debug
Dont know why this is happing but you can just enable it and disable the spawn points you don't want its a temp fix, also is its the classes that is preventing you from using this its really easy to disable it.

Hey sheep aswell the trader who buys hemp has wrong item name it shud be kilohemp. might of fixed it but just let u know so u can change it save ppl asking how to fix it.

Dont know why this is happing but you can just enable it and disable the spawn points you don't want its a temp fix, also is its the classes that is preventing you from using this its really easy to disable it.
well yes and no i dont want spawns all the way up north and the classes are too op

Back