[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Emerald fix right click (not sure about emerald being removed once used as i cant test at work)

git also updated with fix

open scripts\wmod\click_actions\config.sqf

change this

Code:
   //Emerald
   ["ItemRadio","Picture Frame","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR1';","true"],
   ["ItemRadio","Chair","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR2';","true"],
   ["ItemRadio","Bed","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR3';","true"],
   ["ItemRadio","Bathroom","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR4';","true"],
   ["ItemRadio","Shelf","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR5';","true"],
   ["ItemRadio","Misc","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR6';","true"],
   ["ItemRadio","Table","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR7';","true"],
   ["ItemRadio","Exterior","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR8';","true"],
to this
Code:
   //Emerald
   ["ItemEmerald","Picture Frame","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR1';","true"],
   ["ItemEmerald","Chair","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR2';","true"],
   ["ItemEmerald","Bed","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR3';","true"],
   ["ItemEmerald","Bathroom","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR4';","true"],
   ["ItemEmerald","Shelf","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR5';","true"],
   ["ItemEmerald","Misc","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR6';","true"],
   ["ItemEmerald","Table","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR7';","true"],
   ["ItemEmerald","Exterior","createDialog 'WGT_INTERIOR8';","true"],

0.13 is offically out!
there are 2 version both have the same content and fixes but the multi charter version lets you have 3 characters!
(Multi charter requires you change the hiveext.dll and modifes the charater table database)

there wont be an update until epoch 1.0.6 comes out and the next repack 0.14 will require the latest steam beta
(i will provide bug fixes and such but no major content changes)

Nice work but someone needs to fix all the battle eye kicks.
I think there are a select few that are having be filter issues. I know 110% sheep is onto it with input from me (more of a itdoesnt work and this is the issue) to help out can you provide us with the kick logs?

For some reason after this install i am no longer able to use my scroll wheel to access traders... Any ideas?

Nevermind my idiocracy. Apparently i fucked something up myself when trying to make a custom trader. Not sure how i broke the menu but i did lol.

I'm not sure if using custom antihacks is supported but players on my server are getting kicked by my antihack for zombiecheck. this is what my ah detects

20:22:20 "infiSTAR.de Log: [oNi] Eddie (*********) | zombieCheck changed"

Any help would be greatly appreciated on how to get this fixed

I'm not sure if using custom antihacks is supported but players on my server are getting kicked by my antihack for zombiecheck. this is what my ah detects

20:22:20 "infiSTAR.de Log: [oNi] Eddie (*********) | zombieCheck changed"

Any help would be greatly appreciated on how to get this fixed
Sorry repack doesn't support infistar

I will always be kicked from batteleye after I Sheeps Epoch Repack installed on my server with the message of batteleye Public Variable Restriction # 0 you could help me there?

I will always be kicked from batteleye after I Sheeps Epoch Repack installed on my server with the message of batteleye Public Variable Restriction # 0 you could help me there?
the updated filters are coming also i would suggest redownload the repack when i update it as some things need to be moved to stop BE kicks (i will post when main download has been updated)

the updated filters are coming also i would suggest redownload the repack when i update it as some things need to be moved to stop BE kicks (i will post when main download has been updated)

great thank you when you're done so can you give me a PM so send that would be very nice of you.

Back