[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

ok first you need to be on beta 112555 your log is spammed with errors from the using the wrong beta and second you are using infistar which i dont support and conflicts with the repack
Code:
18:32:15 "infiSTAR.de Log: OGC| #### (#####) - Deleted an Object @[6299.34,7801.43,0.00143433] - 809928 809928"

21:25:14 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid: #####   _name:#######"

ok first you need to be on beta 112555 your log is spammed with errors from the using the wrong beta and second you are using infistar which i dont support and conflicts with the repack
Code:
18:32:15 "infiSTAR.de Log: OGC| #### (#####) - Deleted an Object @[6299.34,7801.43,0.00143433] - 809928 809928"

21:25:14 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid: #####   _name:#######"

the arma update is ARMA2 OA Beta Build is 112555 and infistar is not activ by nitrado

sheep is there any possibility that in the future you will support antihacks like infistar? As the current admin tools included in the repack are very feature limited and IMO quite crap

update #1 for 0.;13 will include some minor changes and the new BE filters

moved ESS donor stuff to server_functions

BE filter updates (thanks to Brave Sir Robin!)

added more script on/off to script control
//Crafting
CRAFTINGSCRIPT = true;
//Carepackages (100oz Briefcase)
CarepackageScript = true;
//Emerald Interior Design
EmeraldScript = true;
//SirenS
SirenScript = true;
//Base Build 1.3
basebuildScript = true;

at this stage there isnt a way to turn off Enhanced Spawn Selection with out you being spawned into debug
my suggestion for now would be to remove the classes and the northern spawns from it as a temp fix until i get it sorted

sheep is there any possibility that in the future you will support antihacks like infistar? As the current admin tools included in the repack are very feature limited and IMO quite crap
i wont support ANY paid for antihack,

what features do you want the admintools to have? i can add them in,
and crap ...come on there free they work (most times :p) what more do you want :)

BE FIXES TEST

open publicvariable.txt in the BE folder and add this line to the end of it
Code:
5 "DZE_WMOD_INVENTORY" "donorListBase" "donorListBases" "donorListClass" "donorListClasses" "DefaultMagazines" "DefaultWeapons" "DefaultBackpack" "donorClassLvl1" "donorClassLvl2" "donorClassLvl3" "presetClasses"

open publicvariableval.txt in the BE folder and add this line to the end of it
Code:
5 admin_Log

open scripts.txt in the BE folder and add these line to the end of it
Code:
5 setMarkerPosLocal !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"dayzesp.sqf"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"
5 setDammage !"\"setDammage\"," !"looknrepair.sqf"," !"Godmode.sqf"," !"cargod.sqf"
5 addGroupIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setMarkerPosLocal !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 onMapSingleClick !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setPosASL2 !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 openMap !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 drawIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"
1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !"healp.sqf"
5 setHit !"healp.sqf"
1 setVariable !"healp.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDamage !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDammage !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 "zombieshield" !"zombieshield.sqf"
5 addWeapon !"items.sqf"
5 addWeaponCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazine !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazineCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpack !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpackCargo !"items.sqf"
1 allowDamage !"Godmode.sqf"
1 allowDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"Godmode.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"Godmode.sqf"
5 GodMode !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setDammage !"cargod.sqf"
1 setFuel !"cargod.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"cargod.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"cargod.sqf"
5 GodMode !"cargod.sqf"

if you still get kicks let me know what for and ill try fix them

BE FIXES TEST

open publicvariable.txt in the BE folder and add this line to the end of it
Code:
5 "DZE_WMOD_INVENTORY" "donorListBase" "donorListBases" "donorListClass" "donorListClasses" "DefaultMagazines" "DefaultWeapons" "DefaultBackpack" "donorClassLvl1" "donorClassLvl2" "donorClassLvl3" "presetClasses"

open publicvariableval.txt in the BE folder and add this line to the end of it
Code:
5 admin_Log

open scripts.txt in the BE folder and add these line to the end of it
Code:
5 setMarkerPosLocal !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"dayzesp.sqf"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"
5 setDammage !"\"setDammage\"," !"looknrepair.sqf"," !"Godmode.sqf"," !"cargod.sqf"
5 addGroupIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setMarkerPosLocal !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 onMapSingleClick !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setPosASL2 !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 openMap !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 drawIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"
1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !"healp.sqf"
5 setHit !"healp.sqf"
1 setVariable !"healp.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDamage !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDammage !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 "zombieshield" !"zombieshield.sqf"
5 addWeapon !"items.sqf"
5 addWeaponCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazine !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazineCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpack !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpackCargo !"items.sqf"
1 allowDamage !"Godmode.sqf"
1 allowDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"Godmode.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"Godmode.sqf"
5 GodMode !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setDammage !"cargod.sqf"
1 setFuel !"cargod.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"cargod.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"cargod.sqf"
5 GodMode !"cargod.sqf"

if you still get kicks let me know what for and ill try fix them

ok I have tried again and was kicked out of BE with the same message that I've already written and that it was the. you were kicked of the game. (BE: Public Variable Restriction # 0)

have server set up again infstar is disabled we have arma beta 122555 and epoch version 1.0.5.1 but the problem is still there.

here is the new RPT file:

http://onlinegamer-com.de/arma2oaserver.RPT
i cant see any kick in that log file ?

open your hiveExt.ini and either change theses lines if there or add them if not it will only log warnings and not spam your RPTs also makes it easier for me to search thru :)
Code:
[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
Level = warning

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
ConsoleLevel = warning

i cant see any kick in that log file ?

open your hiveExt.ini and either change theses lines if there or add them if not it will only log warnings and not spam your RPTs also makes it easier for me to search thru :)
Code:
[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
Level = warning

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
ConsoleLevel = warning
in the log file is the message
2:47:17 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 584104601 (OGC|Xon3X)

the new update:
3:15:06 No player found for channel 150110272 - message ignored
3:15:06 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #100933087, users.card=0
3:15:06 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 100933087
3:15:06 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 100933087 (OGC|Xon3X)
3:15:07 Client: Remote object 2:18 not found

Last edited:
i wont support ANY paid for antihack,

what features do you want the admintools to have? i can add them in,
and crap ...come on there free they work (most times :p) what more do you want :)
I would like to be able to kick / ban and unban people without having to use an external tool, also the ability to see and change other players gear, wreck markers nad tent markers would be quite nice.

Also how does the multi character work?

I don't see why you don't like paid antihacks, yes you have to pay quite a bit of money for something that could be coded for free but you are paying for them to make a good antihack that they would have put quite a bit of time into making and keep it updated.

Last edited:
Back