Just a few little changes for everyone.

1) When inviting someone to a group in DZGM, it still says:

Code:
"You have received a group invite. Press right control to view."

Go to \scripts\dzgm\inviteToGroup.sqf

change it to:

Code:
"You have received a group invite. Press F9 to view."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) A mission will display the text: "Bandits have been seen hoarding gold! /n Go find it!

Go to dayz_server\DZMS\Missions\Minor\SM8.sqf

Change:
Code:
[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Bandits have been seen hoarding gold! /n Go find it!", "PLAIN",10] call RE;

To:
Code:
[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Bandits have been seen hoarding gold!\nGo find it!", "PLAIN",10] call RE;

This will display: "Bandits have been seen hoarding gold!
Go find it!"

EDIT: Added another small fix.
great work! git updated with fixes

pole doesnt safe to uid? i loose itr after death
the plot pole for life version was conflicting so it was removed the new one will be added soon

as of the new builds when rporting bugs please include the build number!

Eg 0.14 build 7865

Another day of testing server will be up and down again randomly!!

Last edited:
Hey sheep dont think u finished admin build snap yet. but u named it snapbuild.sqf in adminbuild.sqf but it has a _ in the middle anyhow i fixed that but still doesn't work! :( the blue snap button comes up but doesn't do anything.

How do i disable the Spawn Class Script? - I just want people to log in as normal.

if you disable the spawn select/class script completely it will cause you to spawn in debug area

to remove just the class select do the following

1. Remove these three lines from spawn.sqf:
Code:
removeAllWeapons player;removeAllItems player;removeBackpack player;
if (statusSelect == -2) then {_i="createDialog";createDialog "class_dialog";call classfill;};
#include "class.sqf"
2. Delete all four class files from the \spawn\ folder

3. Remove this line from description.ext:
#include "spawn\class.hpp"

if you disable the spawn select/class script completely it will cause you to spawn in debug area

Code:
if (statusSelect == -2) then {_i="createDialog";createDialog "class_dialog";call classfill;};
#include "class.sqf"

Ok thanks for that.

not sure if its a bug or a banned vehicle
fdaef59af01b2575ca11f89f0ca8e819.png

Code:
#include "class.sqf"

Dont need to remove the files. You van keep them there just incase you want to re-enable them. I did find that players who select "base" in the spawn select screen went to debug if didnt have a base added to the script.

the sell from vehicle is broken only sells one gun and requires you to leave and reenter the safe zone to get the option again.

:( you give you sheep lol on admin build?
cant get snap pro working with admin build but admins can just spawn what they want and build the old fashion way if they need snap release is overdue so i wont add it is this version, working on vectorbuild now if i cant get it then i wont add it either... the public needs 0.14!!

updated so you can trade from backpacks as well as vehicles
build 7866

still no luck wit hvector build :( its the player build merging with the current one will give it one last try tomoz
the sell from vehicle is broken only sells one gun and requires you to leave and reenter the safe zone to get the option again.
the trade update should fix this but ihavent tested it as im about to go to bed, test server is running new build 7866

also if you guys could let me know if the restarts work on the test server :)

updated so you can trade from backpacks as well as vehicles
build 7866

still no luck wit hvector build :( its the player build merging with the current one will give it one last try tomoz

the trade update should fix this but ihavent tested it as im about to go to bed, test server is running new build 7866

also if you guys could let me know if the restarts work on the test server :)
for some reason i cant get any menu now. is there a trick to doing it?

Back