[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

odd , it seems it had some extra stuff in that file ............

Sorry for the time waste !

It now shows

private ["_ownerID"];
_ownerID = cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
if(_ownerID != "0") then {
cutText [format["The Code is: %1",_ownerID], "PLAIN DOWN"];
} else {
cutText [format["Not a valid target.",_ownerID], "PLAIN DOWN"];
};

Re-downloaded and did it again just to be safe :)

Will update you with testing when I get chance to log in

0.14 build 7868 is ready for public release! (Multi only so far) thanks to everyone that has helped get this working!

ill update standard tomoz (finally got it working :) )overpoch will come few days later

also i have a fully miltarized version
and fully miltarized overpoch working (not on GIT)
(prices are default 6 briefs to buy 3 to sell for new military vehicles)

to the devs i know your supposed to get the builds early but its hard to do with a public git :(

you can join the test server and look for bugs and errors

Fixed trade from vehicles and added trade from backpack!

Known bugs
Admin invisble causes BE kick (cant think of a reason why you would need this as you can spectate :)
there are some RPT errors but none that cause any issues or break any scripts

Sent from my HTC One

Could someone help me please, I'm really desperate. Everytime one joins after restart, you are stuck at receiving character data/waiting for server to start authentication. Then you have to froce close the game and join the server again, only then you can join, at least sometimes, why is that? And also, why isnt our server shown in the DayZ Commander? Its greyed out and has a 100000 ping, people cant join us like that :(

Thanks for every help ^^

same problem here Heisenberg, i think we may have the same problems, im waiting for FallingSheep to get up and back from work, he might be able to help us.

Did you atleast get Epoch to work for you? Thats how far i got, but as soon as i put those repack files in, i get the same problem. Once the "Waiting" stuff ends, i get kicked out with a SetPos #0. Lets just wait :)

Could someone help me please, I'm really desperate. Everytime one joins after restart, you are stuck at receiving character data/waiting for server to start authentication. Then you have to froce close the game and join the server again, only then you can join, at least sometimes, why is that? And also, why isnt our server shown in the DayZ Commander? Its greyed out and has a 100000 ping, people cant join us like that :(

Thanks for every help ^^
Yup the pack is quite large so it does take a while to load up. Its worth noting that only when a player joins does the server side files start initiating. I too have noticed that sometimes it sits there but it does go through 9/10. This only ahppens on the first player after the first restart.
Yur server wont show up as it sounds like you didnt add the steam ports to your server.cfg file. If its hosted just get onto them as they maynot let you access it directly. If they do then you need to add a steam port and steam query port. Just search this in google and you will find it easy.
Set pos is due to one of the buildings. You will find that it will load up fine afterwards.

Yup the pack is quite large so it does take a while to load up. Its worth noting that only when a player joins does the server side files start initiating. I too have noticed that sometimes it sits there but it does go through 9/10. This only ahppens on the first player after the first restart.
Yur server wont show up as it sounds like you didnt add the steam ports to your server.cfg file. If its hosted just get onto them as they maynot let you access it directly. If they do then you need to add a steam port and steam query port. Just search this in google and you will find it easy.
Set pos is due to one of the buildings. You will find that it will load up fine afterwards.

steamport=2300;
steamqueryport=2301;

When right clicking and trying to harvest weed, it Errors out and says"

"Error Script not Found: scripts\HarvestHemp\hemp.sqf.sqf"

Nothing in any file is call for "hemp.sqf.sqf"

Im guessing if you search the repack for this line "scripts\HarvestHemp\hemp.sqf.sqf" and replace it with "scripts\HarvestHemp\hemp.sqf" then it should fix it.

Im guessing if you search the repack for this line "scripts\HarvestHemp\hemp.sqf.sqf" and replace it with "scripts\HarvestHemp\hemp.sqf" then it should fix it.

I have, I cant find it. :\

EDIT: Found it in: DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scripts\wmod\click_actions\config.sqf

For anyone that might also need this fix.

Last edited:
I have, I cant find it. :\

EDIT: Found it in: DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scripts\wmod\click_actions\config.sqf

For anyone that might also need this fix.
fixed in new version disciple you will need to update to the latest build when its released(i can help)
hm..no snap points ? vector works......
hmm strange vector and snap both work for me, do you mean vector then snap a vector?
Is this intentional ?

Sorry if that's a stupid sounding question , Just I know my players will ask :)
you should be able to lift any vehicle thats spawned by the game just not the admin temp ones

0.14 is officially OUT!!!
currently only the Multi character version is available but standard will be ready tonight!

Overpoch and full military will come later!

Back