[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Standard:
Server RPT
2:51:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
2:51:17 "Admin Tools: AdminList.sqf loaded"
2:51:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
2:51:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
2:51:18 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

;)

Is there anything else i need to do to get the buildings working apart from removing the // before execVM? Would someone be able to send me there scriptcontrol.sqf that has the buildings working so i can see if it works for me?

Im just using sheeps, control script, all I did diff was renove his buildings and add mine, even put all mine in the same folder her had his in.. took his out .. nothing else.. check to see if he has a newr build for the pbo than u are using .. there has been updates every day lately

First test Overpoch 0.19:
Bank robbery works now. But give no loot.
Alchemy Crafting does not work. Can access the menu but it does not craftet.
Traders does not work. Can not access the menu.
traders menu is delayed its come up after a while shouldnt be longer than 3-5 seconds, im working on fixing it
Standard:
Server RPT
2:51:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
2:51:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
2:51:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
2:51:18 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

;)
looks like the PBO is faulty repack it and see ill add the extra prefixes in just in case

Standard:
Server RPT

;)

Haven't seen those in the reg epoch version, maybe referring to overpoch ??

finally got rid of the error in my rpt file
"Server error: Player without identity"
Seems it had to do with changes in my HiveExt file after i put in steam port and steamqueryport instruction.

Search all over different forums but cannot get my server on dayzcommander, dayz launcher of steam.
What ports do I need to forward for steam? btw my server is running fine with the latest 0.15 overpoch. custom building all appear

Seems it had to do with changes in my HiveExt file after i put in steam port and steamqueryport instruction.

Search all over different forums but cannot get my server on dayzcommander, dayz launcher of steam.
What ports do I need to forward for steam? btw my server is running fine with the latest 0.15 overpoch. custom building all appear

Wrong Place For this topic dude .. but
steamport = 2300;
steamqueryport = 2301;

thats only one piece of the equation

In your windows firewall and your router open these

steamport 8766 and steamqueryport 27016.

UDP 2300-2305, 8766, 27000-27030
open inbound with edge traversal and open outbound in the firewall rules

Google and YouTube is your friend.. this is all I will say on this topic.

Last edited:
Okay so i finally got the custom buildings to work! But i noticed there are no custom map markers like there were in 0.14 are they actually in there at all and if they are do they need to be activated like the buildings themselves or has something gone wrong that they won't show up?

OH and Sheeps .. The BANDIT BOATS .. Working great!
PBX is default to Change to RHIB you have to edit the DZAI Config ( dzai_config.sqf ) and repack ur PBO when done.
@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_config.sqf

/* AI Sea vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel on the sea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

//Global maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).
DZAI_maxSeaPatrols = 4;

//Set minimum and maximum wait time in seconds to respawn an AI vehicle patrol after vehicle is destroyed or disabled. (Default: Min 600, Max 900).
DZAI_respawnTMinB = 600;
DZAI_respawnTMaxB = 900;

//Classnames of air vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["Zodiac",1]]
DZAI_boatList = [["RHIB_turret",3]];

//Difficulty level of air vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_boatUnitLevel = 3;

//Maximum number of gunner units per air vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 2)
DZAI_boatGunnerUnits = 2;

//Maximum number of cargo units per land vehicle. Limited by actual number of available cargo positions. (Default: 3)
DZAI_boatCargoUnits = 3;

/*AI Land vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel between different cities and towns.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

2014-11-01_00002.jpg

Last edited:

You should put some info on how to resolve for others.. url of page you found etc

I spoke too soon LOL.. Traders are partly working .. I can sell from pack and vehicle , just cant buy anything from any of them , and take clothes no longer works.. I think it was the patch I downloaded he posted .. going back to previous to see if resolves

I have held off on making this post in order to try and find the error myself, but after 7 attempts at making an OverPoch server using this :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/digz71y546yrxyi/Brave+Sir+Robins+0.14+Napf+-+Overpoch+v4.3.rar

I have failed.

Surely there MUST be more steps than just what's in the readme?

Fully working vanilla Epoch Server. Check!
Replace server pbo with the one included in the download. Check!
Replace mission pbo with the one included in the download and rename to match the one I using. Check!

Then I start the server, go to join and I get this every time :

2014-11-01_00001_zps1341b7cb.jpg

There is SOMETHING I am missing obviously .......

"-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch"
of course you have to have overwatch and epoch correct versions, and correct steam version of oa 2 combined operations and the required build number set correctly
If using DayZ commander or launcher
Change the string in pic to match above
Dayzcommanderlaunch.jpg

The 127.0.0.1 is if you your server is not showing up in the launcher

Launcher-Options.jpg

Last edited:
OH and Sheeps .. The BANDIT BOATS .. Working great!
PBX is default to Change to RHIB you have to edit the DZAI Config ( dzai_config.sqf ) and repack ur PBO when done.
@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_config.sqf

/* AI Sea vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel on the sea.

//Global maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).
DZAI_maxSeaPatrols = 4;

//Set minimum and maximum wait time in seconds to respawn an AI vehicle patrol after vehicle is destroyed or disabled. (Default: Min 600, Max 900).
DZAI_respawnTMinB = 600;
DZAI_respawnTMaxB = 900;

//Classnames of air vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["Zodiac",1]]
DZAI_boatList = [["RHIBturret",3]];

//Difficulty level of air vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_boatUnitLevel = 3;

//Maximum number of gunner units per air vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 2)
DZAI_boatGunnerUnits = 2;

//Maximum number of cargo units per land vehicle. Limited by actual number of available cargo positions. (Default: 3)
DZAI_boatCargoUnits = 3;

/*AI Land vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel between different cities and towns.

2014-11-01_00002.jpg

Change the ABOVE IN RED , I changed it its not RHIB_turret its RHIBturret that was the class name I was given, but it was wrong , close but wrong :) I just wanted to make sure no one else made the mistake

I have held off on making this post in order to try and find the error myself, but after 7 attempts at making an OverPoch server using this :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/digz71y546yrxyi/Brave Sir Robins 0.14 Napf - Overpoch v4.3.rar

I have failed.

Surely there MUST be more steps than just what's in the readme?

Fully working vanilla Epoch Server. Check!
Replace server pbo with the one included in the download. Check!
Replace mission pbo with the one included in the download and rename to match the one I using. Check!

Then I start the server, go to join and I get this every time :

2014-11-01_00001_zps1341b7cb.jpg

There is SOMETHING I am missing obviously .......
You need to start with a fully working overpoch server. Not just Epoch. All of those errors are it trying to find the overwatch content.

Back