[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

You need to start with a fully working overpoch server. Not just Epoch. All of those errors are it trying to find the overwatch content.

The install instructions only said I needed a fully working Epoch server, not OverPoch. I thought the idea of these FalligSheep packs were to give you different versions of OverPoch starting with a vanilla Epoch server?

Install OverWatch on the Epoch Server.
Open subfolder addons under DayZ_Epoch, copy "dayz_code.pbo" and "dayz.pbo.dayz_epoch1051.bisign" in the
Folder DayzOverwatch.
Install the "overwatch.bikey" in the Key Folder.
Install the PBO´s under Mission Folder and Dayz Epoch_Server Folder.
Under server start parameters : @DayzOverwatch

DayzCommander :
„Settings“ ....... „Additional Launchparameters“ insert this:
-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch

The install instructions only said I needed a fully working Epoch server, not OverPoch. I thought the idea of these FalligSheep packs were to give you different versions of OverPoch starting with a vanilla Epoch server?

overpoch was a by product of the repack, it wasnt fully supported and was just added on to 0.14 to satisfy users need.

0.15 has an fully supported overpoch build that will included proper instructions on setup.

i do this by myself so expect things to not be working and/or missing :) im updating the overpoch readmes to mention thet you must have an already working OVERPOCH server first....thought that would be kinda obvious, overpoch repack goes on a overpoch server.

working on bug fixes now

You need to start with a fully working overpoch server. Not just Epoch. All of those errors are it trying to find the overwatch content.

Yes you are correct Sir Robin.. but from personal experience.. if I put in server ip and port on commander, that similar msg appears on working server.. if commander does not show your server .. this is the stuff it shows unless you put in the mod string .. reg epoch does it . so I assumed he had a working version and just need the mod string .. because commander was not finding his server. which is many these days .. mine show up occasionally on commander .. when it does it works fine.. when it does not 89.9 percent of the time .. use mod string and it works to at least test the server

Traders still aren't working :( space bar to build is working Ai at sector FNG not spawning not sure about the rest of the roaming AI though also the mv22 scripts to fold and unfold are not working either

Last edited:
Traders still aren't working :( space bar to build is working Ai at sector FNG not spawning not sure about the rest of the roaming AI though

Try turning off TradeFromVehicleScript, if still not try turning off AdvancedAlchemyScript as well, I turned off trade and it worked reg buy and sell.. but obviously we want the trade from pack and car .. just need to be able to buy as well :)
And this is still work in progress. he is patching stuff as fast as he can.. just report back on which open or combo allowed u to trade again.. so we all can verify

My friend cannot connect to the server it keeps giving him an error about dlc he does not have

That does say anything .. thats like going to the doc and saying .. I have a pain doc.. it sorta in this general area , cant really pin point LOL ..I will message you not right topic for this

heys guyts was away for long weekend :) im back and working on the issues as best i can, im going to revert to the old trade from back pack system as it seemed to work fine the new one is causing problems

so im working on the following issues

traders brocken (related to Trade From Vehicle and possibly Alchemy build)
space to build brocken (need to test more and with different setups)
take clothes brocken (worked in last test but may be brocken again)

Yes they were working before i installed it and people could join now they can't as the get a dlc error message and then get kicked back to the lobby screen

whats the message that they get? also is this the overpoch build, you need to be clear on what build
EG: BUILD 0.19 STANDARD OVERPOCH that way i can help better,

0.15 is still WIP thats why theres no public release yet, im working hard but took a break for the weekend ill get back in to it and fix what ican as fast as i can :)

heys guyts was away for long weekend :) im back and working on the issues as best i can, im going to revert to the old trade from back pack system as it seemed to work fine the new one is causing problems

so im working on the following issues

traders brocken (related to Trade From Vehicle and possibly Alchemy build)
space to build brocken (need to test more and with different setups)
take clothes brocken (worked in last test but may be brocken again)

whats the message that they get? also is this the overpoch build, you need to be clear on what build
EG: BUILD 0.19 STANDARD OVERPOCH that way i can help better,

0.15 is still WIP thats why theres no public release yet, im working hard but took a break for the weekend ill get back in to it and fix what ican as fast as i can :)
This is the error message people are getting you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. asc_eu_lights, and im running 0.15_BUILD_0.20_STANDARD_OVERPOCH

This is the error message people are getting you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. asc_eu_lights, and im running 0.15_BUILD_0.20_STANDARD_OVERPOCH
ok im mailny working on the STANDRAD version to fix the bugs in it, ill port the fixes over to OVERPOCH and test it today (finally got overwatch downloaded at work so i can test the overpoch repacks as well :) )

ok i have confirmed that the trade from vehicle script is causing issues with traders, im reverting it to the old one (when i find the files and how to again lol )

I have an issue, when trying to connect to the server it give me the error "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact Dayz Epoch staff" , what could it be?

I have an issue, when trying to connect to the server it give me the error "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact Dayz Epoch staff" , what could it be?
version?
hosted?
need more info

I installed this version 0.14 - Dam You Steam, it's hosted by GamingDeluxe, I am using the latest patches and updates.
ok somethings isnt right then :)

did you install EPOCH 1.0.5.1 and test it worked first before adding my repack to it?

try a fresh install of Epoch 1.0.5.1 make sure you can login first then add the reapck after you have confirmed epoch is working.

Back