FR

Build: Cherno Standard 0.15
any RPT errors?: no
changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? No
private or hosted server?: Hosted
server host (if hosted)? : dayz.st
any anti hack?: Whatever was included in the pack

\scripts\spawn

Where do i put the UID In for the 3 donor classes in character select??
Where do i edit whats in the loadouts for the classes?

Build: Napf Standard 0.15

any RPT errors?: Yes

server host (if hosted)? : Nitrado

any anti hack?: Infistar without function

2015/01/24, 22:48:01 Error in expression <r getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
2015/01/24, 22:48:01 Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
2015/01/24, 22:48:01 Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
2015/01/24, 22:48:01 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13

correct:
_actionSet = _holder getVariable["_actionSet", false];

FR

@ Robin Hood
so far I have not had this

Build: Napf Standard 0.15

any RPT errors?: Yes

server host (if hosted)? : Nitrado

any anti hack?: Infistar without function

publicvariable.log - kick

Value Restriction #260 "remExField" = [<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>,"switchmove","Dog_SitDown"]

FR

Ok.
I could use a little help, been reading a bit and can't find a clear answer.
I am VERY NEW to this, I just got my first server running today.

Private server (for now, just for daughter and friends)
I have NOT changed anything in repack, it is stock (I did disable a few scripts using your scriptcontrol file, but this issue was happening prior to that)
RPT errors, yeah a lot but nothing related to this (lots of broken references to geometry missing, baf files...)
No anithack, it's a private VM right now.

Issue:

No heli, land, or sea patrols appear.
I edited my dzai_config.sqf and it looks like the changes carried over to the dzai_client_config.sqf. Good right?
Here is what I have sorry for wall of text:
NOTE: I went crazy on the # and timer settings trying to force something to appear, didn't work on original settings either!

/* AI Air vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel between different cities and towns.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

//Global maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 9;

//Set minimum and maximum wait time in seconds to respawn an AI vehicle patrol after vehicle is destroyed or disabled. (Default: Min 600, Max 900).
DZAI_respawnTMinA = 60;
DZAI_respawnTMaxA = 90;

//Classnames of air vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["UH1H_DZ",1]]
DZAI_heliList = [["UH1H_DZ",1]];

//Difficulty level of air vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_heliUnitLevel = 2;

//Maximum number of gunner units per air vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 2)
DZAI_heliGunnerUnits = 2;

//Specify vehicle weapon for air vehicles that are unarmed by default. DZAI will arm these air vehicles with the specified weapons upon spawning each vehicle.
//Weapon classnames are verified. If the classname is invalid (banned or nonexistent), it will not be added to the vehicle.
//Format: Each row containing a vehicle classname will be equipped with the weapon from the corresponding row in weapon classnames section. DZAI will automatically select ammo type.
DZAI_airWeapons = [
//Air vehicle classnames (Remember: no comma for last entry! Otherwise, separate each string with commas)
["Helicopter1_Example_Classname","Helicopter2_Example_Classname"]
//Corresponding weapon classnames (Remember: no comma for last entry! Otherwise, separate each string with commas)
["Helicopter1_Example_Weapon","Helicopter2_Example_Weapon"]
];

/* AI Sea vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel on the sea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

//Global maximum number of active AI sea vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).
DZAI_maxSeaPatrols = 9;

//Set minimum and maximum wait time in seconds to respawn an AI vehicle patrol after vehicle is destroyed or disabled. (Default: Min 600, Max 900).
DZAI_respawnTMinB = 60;
DZAI_respawnTMaxB = 90;

//Classnames of sea vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["Zodiac",1]]
DZAI_boatList = [["Zodiac",1],["PBX",1]];

//Difficulty level of sea vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_boatUnitLevel = 3;

//Maximum number of gunner units per sea vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 2)
DZAI_boatGunnerUnits = 2;

//Maximum number of cargo units per sea vehicle. Limited by actual number of available cargo positions. (Default: 3)
DZAI_boatCargoUnits = 3;

/*AI Land vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel between different cities and towns.

//Global maximum number of active AI land vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).
DZAI_maxLandPatrols = 9;

DZAI_respawnTMinL = 60;
DZAI_respawnTMaxL = 90;

//Classnames of land vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",1]]
DZAI_vehList = [["UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",1]];

//Difficulty level of land vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_vehUnitLevel = 3;

//Maximum number of gunner units per land vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 1)
DZAI_vehGunnerUnits = 2;

//Maximum number of cargo units per land vehicle. Limited by actual number of available cargo positions. (Default: 3)
DZAI_vehCargoUnits = 3;

/* AI Vehicle (Air & Land) Settings

//Array of area blacklist markers. Areas covered by marker will not be used as waypoints for vehicle patrols. (Example: ["BlacklistArea1","BlacklistArea2","BlacklistArea3"])
//Note: Vehicles may still pass through these areas but will not make stops unless enemies are encountered.
DZAI_waypointBlacklist = [];

Only thing I see in arma2oaserver.rpt that is suspicious:

22:29:34 "[DZAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: true. Air: false. Land: false."

Shouldn't the air and land be true?
Where is the sea setting?
Why is it false when clearly the config says true?

Please, please be very thorough in your fix or explanation, I am still learning a lot and I might not know what other people assume is common knowledge.

Thank you and what else do you need to help with this?

I have a server hosted through Survival Servers and I use the Infistar Antihack but I can't get it to work with this script pack. I've used the admin tools in the pack but they seem a little buggy at times so I want to use infistar but i can't figure out how to keep the admin tools from making infistar not work. The original release said it will work with infistar with tweaks I guess I'm just wondering what those tweaks are. Thanks in advance for help!

Well I dont see the purpose of using admin tools AND infistar, select one and use that. Infistar has a better interface, I would disable the admin tools. Just delete the admintools folder and in your init.sqf delete any reference to admintools (there are two I think).

As for the air units .. IMHO, you are correct, they should be spawning. Are you SURE they aren't? Using infistar click on the map icons .. it will show all vehicles and the helicopters will be moving slowly when you look at the map.

In your config you set 9 heli patrols to be spawned. But then you set the types and number of helis to this
which means there will only be ONE uh1h .. so you CANT have 9 spawns if they are only allowed to use 1 huey. Set the UH1H_DZ to 9

Thats my opinion anyways, not a DZAI master but do that, set the uh1h to 9, enable the player markers and vehicle markers and watch the map to see if the 9 helis are moving.
07FOiom.png

Well I dont see the purpose of using admin tools AND infistar, select one and use that. Infistar has a better interface, I would disable the admin tools. Just delete the admintools folder and in your init.sqf delete any reference to admintools (there are two I think).

As for the air units .. IMHO, you are correct, they should be spawning. Are you SURE they aren't? Using infistar click on the map icons .. it will show all vehicles and the helicopters will be moving slowly when you look at the map.

In your config you set 9 heli patrols to be spawned. But then you set the types and number of helis to this
which means there will only be ONE uh1h .. so you CANT have 9 spawns if they are only allowed to use 1 huey. Set the UH1H_DZ to 9

Thats my opinion anyways, not a DZAI master but do that, set the uh1h to 9, enable the player markers and vehicle markers and watch the map to see if the 9 helis are moving.
07FOiom.png

Thanks,
I am on a private server, no Infinistar stuff.

I will try the changes you suggested.

I verified no patrols were spawning by flying around the map for 20 minutes, even if 1 heli was spawned that darned thing always finds you....and scanning the roads along the way saw nothing moving.
Flew along the entire shore also, twice, saw no boat patrols either.

BTW the file I am editing is here:
C:\Users\Overpoch\Desktop\Overpoch Server\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init

Okay. how about you enable the debug mode of dzai and look in your arma2oaserver.rpt log for errors.
DZAI_debugLevel = 2;

And this isn't really a 'sheeps repack' issue, its a DZAI issue and buttface would surely have the solution in the dzai forum.

Here is a screenshot of my server using default dzai shipped with sheeps overpoch. You can see all the RED markers are in flight planes and vehicles
JfCTtAt.png

and here is my default config. all I changed was enabled debug (the screen is infistar show vehicles, not dzai debug)
http://pastebin.com/EcD9wdei

I am trying your first fix and also setting debug = 2.
I played for a few hours earlier and did not see any patrols of any kind, and come to think of it, I did not see any dynamic foot patrols either. :(

I should have info soon, and/or I can move this question over to the DZAI thread.

Appreciate your help.

*edit* Just got shot in the face by a wandering patrol...yay!

Last edited:
I am not seeing much different:
15:12:47 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
15:12:47 "[DZAI] Initializing DZAI version 2.1.3 Release Build 09272014 using base path z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI."
15:12:53 "[DZAI] Reading DZAI configuration file."
15:12:53 "[DZAI] DZAI configuration file loaded."
15:12:53 "[DZAI] Compiling DZAI functions."
15:13:18 "WAI: Custom Config File Loaded"
15:13:18 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
15:13:23 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
15:13:23 "WAI: Initialising missions"
15:13:48 "[DZAI] DZAI functions compiled."
15:13:48 "[DZAI] Epoch classnames loaded."
15:13:53 "[DZAI] DZAI settings: Debug Level: 0. DebugMarkers: false. WorldName: chernarus. ModName: epoch (Ver: 1.0.5.1). DZAI_dynamicWeaponList: true. VerifyTables: true."
15:13:53 "[DZAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: true. Air: false. Land: false."
15:13:53 "[DZAI] AI settings: DZAI_findKiller: true. DZAI_useHealthSystem: true. DZAI_weaponNoise: false. DZAI_zombieEnemy: false."
15:13:53 "[DZAI] DZAI loading completed in 65.686 seconds."

then later:
15:15:20 "[DZAI] Verified 194 unique classnames in 3.077 seconds."

and later:
15:20:21 "DZAI Monitor :: Server Uptime: [0d 0h 9m 52s]. Active AI Groups: 2."
15:20:21 "DZAI Monitor :: Static Spawns: 1. Respawn Queue: 0 groups queued."
15:20:21 "DZAI Monitor :: Dynamic Spawns: 0. Air Patrols: 0. Land Patrols: 0. Sea Patrols: 0."

However I do not see any additional information after changing the debug setting to 2, I would think I would see more detailed info. This makes me think this file is not being read, perhaps it is in the wrong location? (default sheeps AFAIK)
C:\Users\Overpoch\Desktop\Overpoch Server\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init

@Kurdain

Air: true
Land: true

DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 2
DZAI_heliList = [["UH1H_DZ",2]];

DZAI_maxSeaPatrols = 2
DZAI_boatList = [["Zodiac",1],["PBX",1]]; // 1+1=2

DZAI_maxLandPatrols = 2
DZAI_vehList = [["UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",2]];

Or add other vehicles
FR

Back