[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

thx man. next questions
-the debug monitor is not syncron with the server uptime what can i do server restarts 10 min earlyer than its shown in debug. Upper monitor 10 min and lower monitor 5 min asyncron.
-I can´t loot my own dead body.
-I cant craft gold ingot to OZ.
Build:

any RPT errors?:

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?:

private or hosted server?:

server host (if hosted)? :

any anti hack?:

Issue:

Has anyone found a work around for the admin tool v10 giving the "canceled building" error when you hit space bar when buiilding?

The owner of admin tools NoxSicarius suggested replacing line 8 in AdminToolsMain, unfortunately it didn't work.

It might have to do with my snap detection. You could try replacing line 8 with this:
_EXECadminBuild='["%1",false,true] execVM "admintools\tools\AdminBuild\adminBuild.sqf"';

NoxSicarius also said, "I can't replicate this issue. Something must be interacting with the script somehow. Maybe a variable that is used elsewhere".

Hope this helps someone find the problem. Maybe I will turn off all scripts & turn them on one by one.

Thanks sheep for the repack, love your work.

cheers
aussie
as you said turn off ALL scripts and see if it works, then turn them on 1 by 1 until it breaks then let me know which script breaks admin tools and ill fix it up, i dont really mod for dayz anymore but i will gladdy fix any erros/issues if people provide me with enough info on them :p

as you said turn off ALL scripts and see if it works, then turn them on 1 by 1 until it breaks then let me know which script breaks admin tools and ill fix it up, i dont really mod for dayz anymore but i will gladdy fix any erros/issues if people provide me with enough info on them :p

Thanks Sheep, your the man.

I turned off all scripts & maps in the build problem is still there.

I then removed the following from the init.sqf:
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\config.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools config file

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\variables.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools variables

// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then
{
[] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass
};

+ removed admin skin & change the antihack line back to:
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

Still can't place a plot pole. :(

The only other install code lines installed are this in description.ext

// Epoch Admin Tools
#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

and Battleye folder changes. Removed description.ext and disabled battleye.

:( still no luck.... I have hit a brick wall with my basic knowledge of coding.

(Noxsicarius owner of Admin Tools v1.10.0)

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7501-release-epoch-admin-tools-v1100/

I removed mine, installed a new one, removed the server and used a clean one. Nothing caused this, so my only idea is it has to be a variable collision or something interfering with the script. The issue has only been stated to exist when using that pack. It would most likely be anything that deals with building as well. If you do find what is colliding, let me know and I will find a unique solution to keep it from happening with anything else.

If it in a buildings script would the call have to come from the init.sqf file?

cheers
aussie

Last edited:
Thanks Sheep, your the man.

I turned off all scripts & maps in the build problem is still there.

I then removed the following from the init.sqf:
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\config.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools config file

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\variables.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools variables

// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then
{
[] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass
};

+ removed admin skin & change the antihack line back to:
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

Still can't place a plot pole. :(

The only other install code lines installed are this in description.ext

// Epoch Admin Tools
#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

and Battleye folder changes. Removed description.ext and disabled battleye.

:( still no luck.... I have hit a brick wall with my basic knowledge of coding.

If it in a buildings script would the call have to come from the init.sqf file?

cheers
aussie
ok redownload as a few users have had this issue, i just used a clean 0.15 and can build fine... :(

EDIT - FIXED!

I had to put WG_adminBuild = in the ini.sqf file with admin UIDs then it worked!

Hey FallingSheep, did you ever fix this guys error below?

I'm having the exact same issue - something's really odd too, the message I get is "Canceled Building" (single letter L in the word canceled) - NO instance of that in the entire mpmissions chernarus folder - I can see some usage of the phrase "cancelled" (two letter L's) but I can't find the file that's triggering the above message, which is weird!

I'm using the mod from Github - the Chernarus Cash me Up version.

I've changed a few minor settings, but nothing major (loading screen, text for the rules etc), so don't think it's something I've done.

I just wondered if you had figured out what the problem was for the other guy?

Here's the info you request

RPT Errors (none related that I can see, just an overpoch one about the nissan)

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?:
Basics like changing the load screen, text for the rules etc - that's all really I think

private or hosted server?:

Private - VPS through NFO - used it for Arma 2 for ages, Arma 3 more recently and also for an Ark server currently

server host (if hosted)? :
N/A

any anti hack?:
Tried with Inifstar but despite sorting the battleye txt files players were getting kicked - think there's some actions to whitelist, so now Infistar is disabled - So currently, with this issue - NO infistar running, just using the admin tools that are in the mission PBO in your git :)

Any Ideas?

ok tested my setup with clean install and everything works :(

best i can offer is to take a look at your setup and see whats going on for you PM and i can connect directly or via team viewer

Last edited:
Hey @FallingSheep

Thanks for the reply - I fixed the issue with cancel building for me :) - Just added:

WG_adminBuild =

^^^ And then added the admin UIDs.
It seems that not having this declared in the init.sqf file causes the 'canceled building' error :)

Seems VERY strange I know, but honestly, try adding: WG_adminBuild = ["9999999"]; to the init.sqf file :) It worked for me with your latest Cash Me Up Scripts :D

Has anyone found a work around for the admin tool v10 giving the "canceled building" error when you hit space bar when buiilding?

The owner of admin tools NoxSicarius suggested replacing line 8 in AdminToolsMain, unfortunately it didn't work.

It might have to do with my snap detection. You could try replacing line 8 with this:
_EXECadminBuild='["%1",false,true] execVM "admintools\tools\AdminBuild\adminBuild.sqf"';

NoxSicarius also said, "I can't replicate this issue. Something must be interacting with the script somehow. Maybe a variable that is used elsewhere".

Hope this helps someone find the problem. Maybe I will turn off all scripts & turn them on one by one.

Thanks sheep for the repack, love your work.

cheers
aussie
0.16 seems to be busted :( i dont have a lot of time to fix it these days, i spin up a server tonight and see if i can sort out the issue with cancelled building ...seems like the admin tools is causing it :(

Hey @FallingSheep

Thanks for the reply - I fixed the issue with cancel building for me :) - Just added:

WG_adminBuild =

It seems that not having this declared in the init.sqf file causes the 'canceled building' error :)

Seems VERY strange I know, but honestly, try adding: WG_adminBuild = ["9999999"]; to the init.sqf file :) It worked for me with your latest Cash Me Up Scripts :D
OMG such a simple mistake on my part :p im fixing the git now and will fix the admin thing so it uses the admin list

Hey @FallingSheep

WG_adminBuild =

Thanks for finding the answer Mike. You are a legend, this was doing my head in. :)

Sir Sheep, nice job. Running 0.15 and works like a charm. Trying to find clues about the coin safe porblem on a test server! Keep on the niccce work :)

Oh and 20 bucks are on the way to you. You safed me a lot of time! cheers :)

Last edited:
Hello Sheep and all the other guy´s,
have anyone of you an idea how i can add a staticM2 to the admintools/crates/allweapons.sqf ???
It would be very very nice if one of you guy´s have. Cause some of my players would protect theyr base with it.
Sorry about my english ;)

Back