[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

So then, infistar is deleting the cardboard "food" box? or is it still there. and which classname of ammobox did you use?
And this is not really a "sheeps repack" issue.

yes it seems all food boxes or any cardboard "medical" boxes are not keeping items they simple dont spawn any thing or the admin box seems to spawn items out side of the box what a mess that was lol, so what i did is went into infistar and found this file ah.sqf and then go to line 6363 there abouts and find all the lines that contain the _box foodline code i think there is about 5 or 6 lines that call on the box any well hope this helps it worked for me ;)

6363 the code that reads _b0x = 'Foodbox1' createVehicle _pos;

and change to _b0x = 'USOrdnanceBox_EP1' createVehicle _pos;

U are correct Delpi and as I stated early in this post

"Hey peter that has to do with the latest update in arma"

This again is just a work around for those with infistar that wish to spawn in admin boxes and don't want everything on display outside of the box if you know what I mean lol any way now if someone could point us in a direction to fix this "Arma update" box thing? So my medical box would start spawning items again that would be fantastic, I think I saw somewhere somebody said its a variables thing but not sure on what to Change there and they didn't elaborate on a fix

Can anyone tell me where I can edit the restart time in the GUI on the bottom right of the screen? I can edit the Debug menu just fine, but I have not been able to modify the other restart time listed.

Also are the only trader prices listed in my SQL trader tables? I am trying to modify prices but cant seem to find any of the vehicles which cost 1mil +. Any info would be great help! Thanks!

In vanilla, there is a file called player_spawn_2 where you need to remove the destroy empty box near the bottom or at least that's what the dev team says. It does fix the med box being there, but its still empty.

I am going to put a fix in at least for help spawns on my server tonight. Going to watch when it picks to spawn a med box and then manually fill it since its config contents aren't working.

My read on this is that the patch screwed up the config for cardboard boxes and it rippled to all of the various boxes. There was code in vanilla to delete empty boxes for some reason. I'm not totally sure why. So the empty box gets deleted as soon as a player gets near. By manually filling the box on heli crash sites I'll get 90% of the issue, but then I need to look around for where else med boxes spawn. the heli crash code is server side. The rest of the loot is client side. I have custom loot tables so I should be able to do the same thing there.

Sorry its not files, but that is my plan.

Can anyone tell me where I can edit the restart time in the GUI on the bottom right of the screen? I can edit the Debug menu just fine, but I have not been able to modify the other restart time listed.

Also are the only trader prices listed in my SQL trader tables? I am trying to modify prices but cant seem to find any of the vehicles which cost 1mil +. Any info would be great help! Thanks!
trader prices are modified here
MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\ZSC\config\Category
open each file and adjust the prices, the pack dosnt use SQL traders

restart time modified here
MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\Scripts\PlotForLifev2\player_updateGui.sqf

Hey sheep first I just wanna say I really love your repack I have used it so many times

Build:
ovepoch/epoch 1.0.5.1 repack build 0.15

any RPT errors?:
no haven't tried it yet wanted to ask first

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?:
No haven't done anything but disabling some scripts

private or hosted server?:
Hosted server

server host (if hosted)? :
GTXGaming

any anti hack?:
Just battleye

Issue:
can I add my own custom buildings and do I just add that one line to the script control or how do I do it and can j change the WAI to be the newest update
(WAI 2.2.0)

Last edited:
Hey sheep first I just wanna say I really love your repack I have used it so many times

Build:
ovepoch/epoch 1.0.5.1 repack build 0.15

any RPT errors?:
no haven't tried it yet wanted to ask first

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?:
No haven't done anything but disabling some scripts

private or hosted server?:
Hosted server

server host (if hosted)? :
GTXGaming

any anti hack?:
Just battleye

Issue:
can I add my own custom buildings and do I just add that one line to the script control or how do I do it and can j change the WAI to be the newest update
(WAI 2.2.0)

to add new buildings
put the sqf with the buildings in the custom buildings folder in ther server PBO then as you said just add the line to scriptcontrol (replace NEWBUILDING with your sqf name)

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\NEWBUILDING.sqf";

as for WAI im pretty sure you can just add the new one in, remove the old files in the WAI folder and add the new ones.

to add new buildings
put the sqf with the buildings in the custom buildings folder in ther server PBO then as you said just add the line to scriptcontrol (replace NEWBUILDING with your sqf name)

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\NEWBUILDING.sqf";

as for WAI im pretty sure you can just add the new one in, remove the old files in the WAI folder and add the new ones.

Okay thanks for The Quick response i Will try it When i Come home but WHAT about other scripts how do I add those

Okay thanks for The Quick response i Will try it When i Come home but WHAT about other scripts how do I add those
ok few thing to note, the repack is heavily modifed and most scripts have had changes to the default setups.
so when adding a new script you follow the instructions of the script, if you can find a section of code or a file make sure you check every folder in the repack for it, i use Total Commander which can search inside files for text.

whith out knowing what you want to add i cant help any further

ok few thing to note, the repack is heavily modifed and most scripts have had changes to the default setups.
so when adding a new script you follow the instructions of the script, if you can find a section of code or a file make sure you check every folder in the repack for it, i use Total Commander which can search inside files for text.

whith out knowing what you want to add i cant help any further

Okay thanks for the respons but it seems that i cant add any custom buildings myself i add i tried both under server_functions and i tried in scriptcontrol but still doesnt seem to work can you come with a tutorial on how to add it Thanks!!

Not sure how much of a tutorial you will need, its pretty straightforward
In your dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf at the very bottom use an execvm for your extra buildings. If its not working then you probably have the path incorrect. Here is an example of mine where I have a folder Custombuildings in the dayz_server.pbo.

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\aircraftcarrier.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\balota.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\kamenka_v2.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\otmel.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\novybase.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\bridges.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\static_vehicles.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\static_ai.sqf";

Not sure how much of a tutorial you will need, its pretty straightforward
In your dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf at the very bottom use an execvm for your extra buildings. If its not working then you probably have the path incorrect. Here is an example of mine where I have a folder Custombuildings in the dayz_server.pbo.

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\aircraftcarrier.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\balota.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\kamenka_v2.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\otmel.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\novybase.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\bridges.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\static_vehicles.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\CustomBuildings\static_ai.sqf";

well are you using sheeps overpoch repack because if you are not then you are wrong because in his repack all the custom building are in the scriptcontrol file and there i already tried that and didnt work

the location is irrelevent. You can load the custom buildings from the dayz server ... If they arent loading check your paths. Or simply upload your dayz_server with all the custom building scripts to googledrive/dropbox and I will fix it for you in a short moment.

Here is the link to the Overpoch repack where the custom buildings are located in the dayz_server/Custombuildings (just for reference)
https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985/0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard_Overpoch/tree/master/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons/dayz_server/CustomBuildings

As you mention, you can call them from the scriptcontrol in the mission scriptcontrol.sqf file starting on line 119 where it simply says to uncomment the ones you want. Or ADD custom buildings.
0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard_Overpochscriptcont_2016-01-15_19-28-59.png

The same effect is had by calling them from the server_functions.sqf file in your dayz_server/init folder which is where most people put those lines since they are usually a permanent part of your server.

So your original question was about adding in your own custom buildings. Copy your sqf file into the custombuildings folder in dayz_server/ and then add a line with the correct path/file name into either the scriptcontrol.sqf or your dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf
If you have troubles or just want it done ASAP, upload your files to googledrive/dropbox and we can fix it in 13.2 seconds.

Last edited:
Here is the link to the Overpoch repack where the custom buildings are located in the dayz_server/Custombuildings (just for reference)
https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985/0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard_Overpoch/tree/master/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons/dayz_server/CustomBuildings

As you mention, you can call them from the scriptcontrol in the mission scriptcontrol.sqf file starting on line 119 where it simply says to uncomment the ones you want. Or ADD custom buildings.
0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard_Overpochscriptcont_2016-01-15_19-28-59.png

The same effect is had by calling them from the server_functions.sqf file in your dayz_server/init folder which is where most people put those lines since they are usually a permanent part of your server.

So your original question was about adding in your own custom buildings. Copy your sqf file into the custombuildings folder in dayz_server/ and then add a line with the correct path/file name into either the scriptcontrol.sqf or your dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf
If you have troubles or just want it done ASAP, upload your files to googledrive/dropbox and we can fix it in 13.2 seconds.

okay thanks appreciate the help Blanks :D
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/acjlpu5dsg4yro9/AACK7mkaR1sVi_u6xNYS_PRsa?dl=0

there is the link for my server pbo

the only thing i want to work is the hempfarm i made

Last edited:
Your file is called correctly, but the hempfarm.sqf has errors. Arma has the 'feature' that if there is an error in a file, it just tosses the entire file in the shitter and ignores it. So you thought it wasnt being loaded, it was, but when it hits the error it backs up and skips the file.

at the very top of hempfarm.sqf is this bit of code which is not needed if you are calling the file from your dayz_server, because the file is ON the server so its only able to be executed on the server.
Code:
if (isServer) then {
anyway, this causes an error because there is no closing brace at the bottom of the file.
but the fatal error is that the last line has someones name of whoever wrote the script and no closing brace for the (isserver) block ... see image ...

DCHzZf1.png

So here is your fixed hempfarm.sqf http://pastebin.com/Rv5Hq5i8
and here is the packed pbo with the fixed file
Your hempfarm.sqf IS being called from the server_functions.sqf so make sure its NOT being called from scriptcontrol.sqf ... call it from one OR the other, not both.
For the record, changes I made to your file:
* removed the if (isserver) then { block because no closing brace and not needed
* removed Mr. Smiths credits

Your file is called correctly, but the hempfarm.sqf has errors. Arma has the 'feature' that if there is an error in a file, it just tosses the entire file in the shitter and ignores it. So you thought it wasnt being loaded, it was, but when it hits the error it backs up and skips the file.

at the very top of hempfarm.sqf is this bit of code which is not needed if you are calling the file from your dayz_server, because the file is ON the server so its only able to be executed on the server.
Code:
if (isServer) then {
anyway, this causes an error because there is no closing brace at the bottom of the file.
but the fatal error is that the last line has someones name of whoever wrote the script and no closing brace for the (isserver) block ... see image ...

DCHzZf1.png

So here is your fixed hempfarm.sqf http://pastebin.com/Rv5Hq5i8
and here is the packed pbo with the fixed file
Your hempfarm.sqf IS being called from the server_functions.sqf so make sure its NOT being called from scriptcontrol.sqf ... call it from one OR the other, not both.
For the record, changes I made to your file:
* removed the if (isserver) then { block because no closing brace and not needed
* removed Mr. Smiths credits

but why is it that when i harvest the weed it doesnt dissapear so all my players can just keep standing and harvest the same plant for hours

Back