[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

* there is some delay when going from one trader menu to the next trader. any fix for this? we have a delay on safes and cars.

someone else asked the same,thing last week and i forgot about the question and who asked. they said they have loke almost a minute for the trader menu to open.

i assume there is no other lag at that time and its just limited to the traders.

its probably some error loading the items ...

i used your IP retrieved from this forum post to hack into your PC, review your client log, find the problem, fix the problem, and open up a credit card in your name.
so at least your lag issue is fixed ....

Hello All! Good work her Sheep :D always loved your work. but i have a problem i tryed your repack on overpoch Namalsk, everything is working fine but when i try to build its just "canceled bulding" enyone else have that problem?
thank you! :)

Hello everybody.

I have a problem. I have a completely fresh new Arma 2 Epoch server set up and simple 1: 1 copies the files. Now comes directly after spawning the error message e_spawn_dialog not found and you Spawns further out the map and in the sea. You can then do nothing more.

I use the following script.

12:15 - Sheeps back STANDARD NAPF

No INFISTAR.

Sorry for Google Translate I come from Germany

RPT LOG:

http://pastebin.com/fPk3TgfL

Last edited:
Hello everybody.

I have a problem. I have a completely fresh new Arma 2 Epoch server set up and simple 1: 1 copies the files. Now comes directly after spawning the error message e_spawn_dialog not found and you Spawns further out the map and in the sea. You can then do nothing more.

I use the following script.

12:15 - Sheeps back STANDARD NAPF

No INFISTAR.

Sorry for Google Translate I come from Germany

RPT LOG:

http://pastebin.com/fPk3TgfL
Randomly checked in, so ill help you out :)

open the following file
DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf/scripts/spawn/spawn.hpp

change the top line from
class spawn_dialog
to
class e_spawn_dialog
save the file

you will need to rePBO the mission file or better yet just delete the PBO and arma will use the mission folder :)

Hello All! Good work her Sheep :D always loved your work. but i have a problem i tryed your repack on overpoch Namalsk, everything is working fine but when i try to build its just "canceled bulding" enyone else have that problem?
thank you! :)
namaslk isnt in the repacks?

any way that usually means theres a problem with dayz_spaceinterrupt or infistar if you have it if not im sure its covered in this thread...somewere....goodluck thread trolling to find it... i tried ...so much text ... :(

* there is some delay when going from one trader menu to the next trader. any fix for this? we have a delay on safes and cars.
i could never figure it out :( it has to be one of the scripts that affects traders (trade from backpack/vehicle maybe or vehicle preview?)

i even tried moving the entire traders menu section in fn_selfactions to its own files and the issue still happens :(

if any ones still watching this i did an out of the blue update to 0.16 standard Overpoch NAPF :p

Medical settings - init.sqf
-you can set passed out timer (hourglass)
-you can set how long you bleed for
-you can set the damage you take when bleeding when standing, kneeling and prone

Coins from dead AI
- most if not all AI should have between 10 and 10000 coins on them

Walkers
- zombies are now walkers (no on/off yet....:p )

Debug Monitor
- shows area you are in (town name)

Titles
- depending on your humanity your debug monitor will show your title (both bandit and hero)

OIL
- you can sell your oil barrels at traders now (fill them at oil rigs)

ESS
- added a crap load more spawn points to choose form (now 59 including traders!)

DZGM
- added back the right click option on radios

FIXES/CHANGES
- fixed service points script path (works again :) )
- removed TAX when trading from backpack vehicle (you can still have it just change the settings )
- you can tow locked vehicles
- a heap of vehicles added to towing list
- fixed some undefined variable errors in RPT

WIP - doing in my free time might not work yet or not even be implemented yet, could take weeks to do :p
- Fishing spots for boats (get a trawler and catch mass fish from fishing areas on map!)
- Manual Mining in areas (mining in certain areas no need to find nodes!)
- Better dogs (they can ride in cars! and some other neat stuff)
- Redoing script control to have more control over scripts and settings
(most stuff that can be changed will be moved into script control EG taxrate, towing settings, etc)

moved a lot of init settings to scriptcontrol to keep files that need editing to a minimum
-added walkers on/off

EDIT
- added ambeint sounds (tank shells in distance, single sniper shot, etc)

Last edited:
Added some more stuff :) just cant help myself once i start lol

- Locate vehicle script
- Hotwire safes (chance to crack open safe)
- Camera zoom out on death before death screen
- Vehicles drop loot when exploding :)
- Random Convoys (andre convoys script)

How to edit price item npc trader
0.16 cash me up standard overpoch

edit the files in (use text editor such as notepad++)
MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\ZSC\config\Category

EG: antiair.hpp has the following in it
Code:
class Category_2004 {
class Stinger {type = "trade_weapons";buy[] = {100000,"Coins"};sell[] = {50000,"Coins"};};
.......... more code

edit buy[] = {100000,"Coins"}; to change buy price
edit sell[] = {50000,"Coins"}; to change sell price

I am trying to get the missions to spawn on the 1.5 Overpoch Napf. Can anyone give me any details on that?

Last edited:
Back