Taviana 3.0 Update

No sir. Taviana uses the default build mechanism from dayz mod 1.8.0.3 and provides only basic building stuff like sandbag walls , razorwires etc. Serverowners should choose to implement basebuilding 1.3 (which was released some weeks ago) on their own. However the recipie system is pretty simple so in future releases there might be more to craft and build. (dreaming of player crafted vehicles)

Last edited:
- fixed loot pos at Land_Mil_Barracks
- added loot to the Sawmill, Kiosk, Land_Mil_Barracks_L
- fixed hitpoints on vehicles
- fixed battleeye filters
and some few tings i actually can´t remember

I have a dev server up, feel free to join and give it a try.

Client DL: http://www.unix-kiste.de/tavi/@Taviana.zip
Server: 78.47.186.203:2314

still testing in progress:
- Battleye kicks (very rare but might appear),
- Vehicle repair, especially on the choppers

- increased spawn rate of tents
- military offroad has now 3 glasses to repair instead of 4
- choppers now need 2x PartVRotor for Main and Vrotor to repair
- fixed wrong skin class issues after respawn
- fixed several mi-26 issues
- fixed spawn wreck not beeing deleted automatically after 300 sec.

No sir. Taviana uses the default build mechanism from dayz mod 1.8.0.3 and provides only basic building stuff like sandbag walls , razorwires etc. Serverowners should choose to implement basebuilding 1.3 (which was released some weeks ago) on their own. However the recipie system is pretty simple so in future releases there might be more to craft and build. (dreaming of player crafted vehicles)
I'm working on player crafted vehicles for epoch as a standalone script, so far you can craft motorbikes and gyros if you have the parts and are close to a work bench, not sure if this is what you meant by player crafted vehicles.

I was away for several days to get some things for my wedding sorted. Next week i will continue to fix the current build

Back