What is dayz lite

Karl

Now bliss is gone i'm trying to find a new Private DB.

There is this, reality and pwnz0r but none of them have described thier aim or what they currently do better than the other.

I have installed lite because it seems to be the only Hive that works with vehicles with the new patch.

Why should i stick with this lite version?

ok, other than vehicles working ;)

Lite brings quite a few advantages:
- Being one of the easiest to install
- it uses prebuilt pbos so you never have to worry about killmsgs etc.. not working.
- its Lightweight (hence the name lite)
- User requested support, which means if there is sometthing you would like added to it just post it on the github and ill do it.
- Majority of mods and maps, even some that arent available on DayZCommander yet like DayZSahrani and soon to come DayZOring.
- Fully Opensource
- i put lots of my time, effort and care into making it real easy, have all the latest features requested by users and making it compatible with all the extra feautures.
- and some others... :)

Well it is nice to see you motivated towards this.

A request from myself would be donator script. you have the wrecks and care packages but not the donators :(

it is running very nicely atm.

Well it is nice to see you motivated towards this.

A request from myself would be donator script. you have the wrecks and care packages but not the donators :(

it is running very nicely atm.

what do you mean by a donator script?

the old bliss hive had a donator package. which allowed certain users described in a table to spawn in with set gear.

ahhh, you mean custom loudouts, yes im working on those atm... hopefully ill have something up by the weekend

Lol describe my aim...
Vanilla DayZ Private Server Pack.

right from my post:
Features:
  • 100% Original DayZ files.
  • BattlEye's latest bans and script detection.
  • Updated to the latest DayZ client & server files.
  • VERY EASY installation.
THIS IS FOR MY PACK! DONT USE MY PACK USE STAPO'S. (since this is his section)
also lrn2read maybe?

pwnoz0r. I can read very well but perhaps you guys are not clear. Several people have mentioned they do not know the differences between the hives. Generally when you have a product you have a general description of the product.

Does it hurt to be more clear than rude? no.

This is the easiest and best server pack you will ever install and run. I've used a few already and since moving to Stapo's pack I never looked back.

The support is outstanding and the server very stable! Trust me, you dont want to use another server pack out there!!

" Being one of the easiest to install"

BUllshit.

Pwnzoroz is the easiest to install.

i dont get how to set up your server and it crashes all the time. cant even get onto the server

calm down man, dont be so hostile.

Have you even installed the MySQL Server like it said in the requirements?

- MySQL Server 5.5.x With TCP/IP Networking enabled using Port 3306

This is has been one of the easiest and most simplified server setup I've done. I am no whiz at this so for that I thank Stapo for his hard work in making it as such. That's not taking anything away from other server setups.

I used to run DayZCC, curious if there is a way to import my db from that one and put in with this version? If so, could you point me in the right direction.

Have any DayZ 2017 servers made the switch yet? I am hesitant to switch over because I've been watching for scary support threads that aren't showing up. =)

On another note, the only great thing about DayZ CC is the user interface with remote access + chive w/ refrshing map. But no 2017 support.

Stapo and Pwn give excellent support and do not give vague fixes when you have a problem.

Back