Lots of back and forth here. I would say it depends on everyones personal experience. I have had personal experience with both dayz.st and vilayer. Personally, I like vilayer better simply because you have more access/control.. and the fact that you don't need to pack/unpack PBO's or delete your existing server/mission file to upload any edit you do. All the server editing/modding with Vilayer is done live with an FTP client. No deleting your existing file and then uploading the newer edited version.
However, Dayz.st has some nice features that make life easier especially for new admins. Some of the settings are pretty straight forward on the control panel. The automatic BEC set up is gold, and there are even some cool features like setting your server to always day.
The thing is with either of these hosts, once you've edited/modded your server and you're no longer using default files, they absolutely will not help you. I understand why, and it makes sense, but it sucks.
One thing with Vilayer that is especially annoying, every once in awhile they'll offer some kind of addon in their addon section. It's a one click install (which sucks because you have no idea where or what it's installing exactly) and that's it. They usually will not help you with any questions you may have about this feature, even though they offer it. Then one day, they'll simply remove this feature from the addon section and you're basically shit out of luck depending on the circumstances. For example, many of you might have heard about the antihack fiasco. They offered infiSTAR from some 3rd part DZAH I believe. When it was installed, they hid the actual file from you so you couldn't white list any actions or anything like that. Then one day, the DZAH page was down and the link was removed from Vilayers page, and everyone who had spent money on it was screwed.
They've had similar things happen in the past when they used to offer 1 click installs for things like self blood bag.
So I guess the point Im making is, you're going to get a different answer no matter who you ask.
