[WIP] Sauerland

hmm thats an idea, i will figure it out.

** Wahh ** My Provider deleted my "Map-Files". The Filename is not allowed. So, i must Reuppen...

regrads
falconsan

So, the map can be downloaded. I have verified the Downloadlink. All looks good.

Download from here: www.s6computer.de

Install:
Copy the @DayZSauerland Directory into your ARMA Directory.
Copy the sauerland.pbo from the File sauerland.rar into the @DayZSauerland Directory.

Downloads are ok.

You must download and unpack the DayZSauerland.rar into your ARMA 2 directory first
( sample: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@DayZSauerland ), then download sauerland.rar (The update) and copy the Sauerland.pbo into the @DayZSauerland directory. The Sauerland.rar is only a updatefile.

@DayZSauerland = 428 Mb and sauerland.rar = 90 MB. Both Files are Ok and working.

We have yesterday played the map with other Users, they have no problems downloading the map from here.

Regrads

Hello,

Map updated to Version 1.01 Alpha.

Download here: www.s6computer.de

Regrads
falconsan

600.jpg

601.jpg

602.jpg

603.jpg

Hello,

map updated to 1.02 Alpha.

If you have problems to install / play the map, you can send me a Mail or come into Teamspeak.

regrads
falconsan

Hello,

here some little news about my Map. Previewpictures from Version 1.03A.

610.jpg

611.jpg

612.jpg

614.jpg

615.jpg

616.jpg

More Pictures coming soon.

Regrads
falconsan

Hello,

at the moment, i rework the city Wenden. Some people of the community wants a realy big city to make urban warfare or firefights between houses. Ok, here they come. Here is a litle video from the reworkphase of Wenden to show the "as is" dimension of the City.

And here is a picture to compare the size between Fahrenbrecht and Wenden. The orange marked zones are the planned city zones.

w_vs_F.jpg

Btw. You can see the new textures from the map.

More comming soon.

Regrads
falconsan

Hi,

please correct me if i'm wrong, this map only works with DayZ?
If i'm right, can you please release a standalone version of the map for arma? Then it can be used with every mod.

Thank you

Hello,

this version is only for DayZ, but a ARMA version is coming, too. In this threat you will find ARMA (Warfare) pictures.

It was planned, that this map is for Epoch, but i have no Idea how to do that. The Epoch Devs wont help. :(

Regrads
falconsan

I´d love to help you with making this map run Epoch. Downloading as we speak. Will have a look around and then get in touch.

Hello,

here a little Update.

- Reworked city WENDEN. This City is ca. 4 times bigger than Cherno
- Reworking woods and vegetation#
- Remapped textures and Sat-Map.

Here some pictures from the DayZ and ARMA version.

T34 on his way to WENDEN:
700.jpg

T34 in front of WENDEN industrial zone.
701.jpg

Shopping in Wenden with a t34 is funny. No parking problems. ;-)
702.jpg

Wenden overview left side.
704.jpg

A little shop with german beer.
707.jpg

T34 in Wenden wilderness.
708.jpg

This is my SUV. Touch it and you will be killed by Admin... will you?
705.jpg

Upload is in progress. Download will be aviable soon.

Regrads
falconsan

Back