DayZ Taviana for DayZ 1.7.7(Tact's Build)

Will you download if its released?

• Yes

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E'
^^^^^ This's my problem when i launch Restarter But,If i press OK server can run normally.
How to fix this?
Sorry for my bad english XD

Hey endlesszboys,

The problem up above is related to not having the beta running on your game. Add this to your -mod line expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion and it should help fix that problem and also make sure you have the latest beta patch installed in which you can obtain from here >> http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

As to anybody else that may be watching this thread for activity from me,

I'm still around but just haven't seen much activity from DayZTaviana.com guys eventually here I'm going to give up waiting on them and just going to take my chances with what I already have going here. I know alot of you are waiting for DayZ Taviana to release and so am I. If I don't get any activity from the dayztaviana.com guys within the next week I'm just going to go ahead and finish off mine. I apologize for the really long wait for this project but my patience is running out with them.

You shouldn't have been contacting them in the first place, the are lazy and irresponsible, and haven't finished anything they started.

We could have already had your 3.0 version by now.

Any chance you could answer my previous questions/suggestions?

Great work Tac.

Personally i'm more excited about the Taviana update than i am for the standalone.

One question though, any chance of adding in some costum weapon packs, and unbanning most of the current weapons (not the thermal ones, but the "normal" ones that are banned in DayZ/Taviana?)

Maybe add support for JSRS sound mod?

I know players would love to see new weapons in the mod.

tactical please move forward with your version and add yourself to DayZ Commander so you can release this on there.

Please don't wait on Hicks and team any more as all they do is drag their feet. They've drug you down with them now and Taviana is back at a stand still after you got all of us server owners and our players excited.

Please push forward.

narsils suggestions are awesome, JSRS + more unbanned weapons, essentially making it alot like breaking point with a lot more weapon variety.

I don't even care about all that extra crap at this point, I just want some basic bugs fixed on taviana and I'll be happy!

We can follow up the release with another one with all the fancy weapon packs.

You shouldn't have been contacting them in the first place, the are lazy and irresponsible, and haven't finished anything they started.

We could have already had your 3.0 version by now.

Any chance you could answer my previous questions/suggestions?

Hello,

Yea, I can most likely do that I was also thinking about un-banning all the vehicles since DayZ has improved its built in anti-cheat such as if anything gets spawned in it will quickly get destroyed, I will also unban the weapons that you asked to be un-banned. They haven't figured out a way to detect hacked in weapons yet as from what I can tell. As for the project I'll keep working on mine and fix all the bugs that are in it and try to get it released. I've been post-poning my project in hope that the dayztaviana.com guys would make some progress. I don't agree though with them being lazy, they are awesome guys to talk to and they have people from different parts of the world and it makes it hard for them to get anything done. Have you guys found any new bugs with my Taviana build while testing it out? I do apologize for the wait and you all have been very patient.

I will push myself to get this project finished and get it up on dayz commander.

I wish you good luck, im on vacation for one more week then ill be home and ready to test, if you have the new version with weapons/vehicles unbanned i will be tossing up a dedicated server and make sure to get some people on there to test it out, im member at a big swedish community with a dayz subforum that i hope will be very interested in a new, better and fancier version of Taviana.

What's the good news Tactical?

Hey folks,

I got done with the project and I am currently waiting to get in contact with DayZ Commander folks and get the mod on their program. I've ran into a kink which stalled me for a few days trying to figure it out but got that kink figured out and got around it. In this release I've intregrated Sarge's AI framework, and Base Building Mod. I've tried to add in the more resource intensive mods in the client end to ease the load off the servers. Meanwhile, that I am waiting for the DayZ Commander guy to come online I'll keep doing test on it and try to find any problems that I may have created. I did unlock everything and nothing is banned, so you server admins can have the freedom to spawn in anything that you want. Hackers still can't spawn things as it'll be deleted.

How we looking? I really need a tavi update :D

Hey Cen,

I have updated the links on the main topic and it should include everything that you need to get it running. Let me know how the instructions work out for you I wasn't quite sure how I did on them. I'm still waiting to get ahold of the DayZ Commander guy on Skype and he seems hard to get in contact with. Anyway let me know how this version works out for you, if you spot any bugs that I haven't noticed yet let me know I'll try to work them out before it gets pushed out onto DayZ Commander. Only thing I haven't been able to test successfully is the Maule, I've heard that if you have three people in the area like one in the maule, one that kills themself in the prop and the third guy will get kicked by Battleye.

Sweet, don't worry about BE.

I'll update to your latest this weekend on my test server.

Been setting up the server and i was about to start testing it, everytime i join, i see the lobby for a couple of seconds and then i get "session lost" looking in the console i get

Player Zodiam: Wrong signature for file C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZTavi\addons\osshdy.pbo

I've got the Keys set up according to your description in the OP (only have bi, bi2 and tacttavi keys in there) and ive tried redownloading/installing the mod on both client and server, still same issue.

EDIT: Deleted osshdy.pbo on client to be able to atleast join the server... hope you can give me an update on this.

Server is running on 195.67.252.96:2305

Getting a wrong signature file error. Any ideas Tactical?

10:24:16 Player CEN: Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZTavi\addons\dayz_code.pbo

Getting a wrong signature file error. Any ideas Tactical?

10:24:16 Player CEN: Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZTavi\addons\dayz_code.pbo

Id say delete the file like i did with the other pbo i had the issue with, not sure if it would still work without dayz_code though, i guess Tactical did something wierd while signing files, i dont know how it works, but i'll read up on it.

Yea i can remove the signature checks from the cfg, but I don't really want to unless I have to.

Yea i can remove the signature checks from the cfg, but I don't really want to unless I have to.

Its quite odd that we got that error on two different files, i didnt remove signature checks but i only got the error for the osshdy.pbo - maybe files are getting corrupted on download?

Back