Airdrop script (WIP) need a bit of help ...

taviana laptops:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8fUlKbv9mi2dXBmd2loYjlXWEk/edit?usp=sharing

working on a epoch tavi version:
comming soon ...

on epoch add in the filter in my_cardrop.sqf:
Code:
"Steerable_Parachute_EP1","Tank","StaticWeapon"
that should take care of the most of the unwantet stuff from the cardrop ... i belive theres somethink called "APC_base" or something along the lines of that, wich should then take care of the rest ... but tbh i cant remember the actual classname, i will have to do more research on that

also moved the delete vehicle it will no longer delete the plane before it is actually gone (3,5km away) add this to the buttom and delete the two lines inside the quotes:
Code:
waituntil {(_Drop_plane2 distance _droppos) >= 3500 || not alive _Drop_plane2};[/S][/S]
[S][S]deletevehicle _Drop_plane2;[/S][/S]
[S][S]deletevehicle _pilot2;
scratch that ... not a good idea ... do this, in the box drop change it to this:
Code:
        sleep 150;
        deletevehicle _Drop_plane2;
        deletevehicle _pilot2;
        sleep 750;
        clearWeaponCargoGlobal _bam;
        clearMagazineCargoGlobal _bam;
        clearBackpackCargoGlobal _bam;
        deletevehicle _bam;
        hint "The box is now gone ...";
and for the cars ... just this:
Code:
        sleep 150;
        deletevehicle _Drop_plane2;
        deletevehicle _pilot2;
(simple is always better, idk why i want to complicate things, but tbh i really dont like these long sleeps)

these are the models i use on tavi:
"MV22_DZ","MV22","CH_47F_EP1","CH_47F_EP1_DZE","BAF_Merlin_HC3_D","An2_TK_EP1","C130J","C130J_US_EP1","C130J_DZ"

the c130j seems to fly incredebly fast tho, im not sure "LIMITED" speed mode actually does the job here :(

but it looks really good :)

for some reason the merlin likes to blow up randomly tho ... i might just remove that for now

I've had reports of the helicopters blowing up randomly.

Also the map seems to be hit or miss. If you do some action of some sort it seems the map just won't react to the click. Haven't figured it out yet.

its becourse you changed the onmapasingleclick ... the reson its not working for you is most likely course you got telport on ... switch that off and the onmapsingleclick will work propper.

as of rigth now im running it on epoch taviana.
only problem is the ai does not see the bridge and will randomly crash into it

the random choppers blowing up i belive is becourse the ai is retarded and flys straight int obstruction some times (like the taviana bridge) ... nothing i can do about that, but if it happends a lot with the merlin, just take it off the list (i belive thats the one that does it most often, but tbh i have no idea why)

edit:
also the carlist takes a bit of time to load and if you arent waitng till its done, you might end up canceling the map when it comes up.
im not sure if there is a faster way to pull all vehicles from config, but if you made youre own random list and comment out the pulling from config part it will be just as fast as the random boxes.

edit:
updatet list of inappropriate vehicles:
Code:
_filter = ["BIS_Steerable_Parachute","ParachuteBase","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1","Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1","Steerable_Parachute_EP1","Tank","StaticWeapon","MQ9PredatorB","MQ9PredatorB_US_EP1","BRDM2_base","GRAD_base","BTR90_base","LAV25_base","C130J","C130J_US_EP1","C130J_DZ","Chukar","Chukar_EP1","MMT_USMC","MMT_CIV","MAZ_543_SCUD_TK_EP1","M1126_ICV_M2_EP1","M1126_ICV_mk19_EP1","M1130_CV_EP1","M1129_MC_EP1","M1135_ATGMV_EP1","M1128_MGS_EP1","M1133_MEV_EP1","AH1Z","AV8B2","AV8B","A10","Mi17_rockets_RU","Mi24_base","AH64D","F35B","Ka52","Ka52Black","Su25_base","Su39","Su34","A10_US_EP1","AH64D_EP1","Mi17sh_rockets_CZ_EP1","Ka137_base","L39_TK_EP1","BAF_Apache_AH1_D","AW159_Lynx_BAF"];
edit:
updatet filter

All I've change is on the receiving end to false. (per the wiki I think both are suppose to work but the other wasn't) And it's not me, it's other players who don't have admin powers. I realize map ESP messes with it.

as i said, i am running it right now on epoch taviana ... no probles there other than the merlin randomly blowing up sometimes for unknown reasons.

i dont see why it would be a problem for you (other than if you changed the scripts), maybe its just lag?

if anyone else has problems with this, pls speak up ...

i added a messurement in hint for how far the plane/chopper has to fly before reaching destination ... giving an idea of long it will take to deliver

also the merlin from the original scripts does not spawn on epoch, if you still have that in the list you need to remove it or change it to "BAF_Merlin_HC3_D"

I'm still having issues with mine, mainly BE kicks, but I'm working through them..

I had already changed the merlin in mine to a blackhawk, UH60m_something

Bags

i changed the airdrop script on epoch to require a toolbox and a hotwirekit, since the hotwire kit seems pretty rare, however both of these are already in the loot table afaik

I removed the Merlin and I'm not getting the random explosions anymore.

Now just need to figure out what's causing the weird map response on mine.

Are these cords for Chernarus?
Code:
_plane_start = [[7839.6055,8414.7324,300],[6993.7007,173.05298,300],[1623.715,218.18848,300],[7492.6675, 15263.042]] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

yes, those are for chernarus ... i will try and make a few more at some point, i think maybe one in each corner aswell, should do it, or it will almost always start outside cherono/elektro

How did you whitelist this to battleye filters
Code:
Condition RemoteExec Restriction #0 ["true", ""] [6:12 group, 1]
I deleted waypointcondition and it's not in remoteexec...

How did you whitelist this to battleye filters
Code:
Condition RemoteExec Restriction #0 ["true", ""] [6:12 group, 1]
I deleted waypointcondition and it's not in remoteexec...

tbh i have no idea about this ... but i think if you are lucky, then graeme bourne was working on some befilters for this, you will have to ask him if he will share them ... personally i switch them off for testing purposes (and usually forget to set them up again), or i wouldnt be able to change much in the game without it complainting all the time

I just kept restarting the server and retrying the scripts, and if I was kicked by BE for something, I went to it, and changed it from a kick, to a log instead... most of it was publicvariable value, mainly create_crashspawn

Here is that file in dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6blnjan929ua35c/publicvariableval.txt

Bags

BTW... it seems like I haven't got them all done with that file from dropbox, just did a random vehicle drop and got a 291 kick it seems.. will update the dropbox file whenI have it sorted out
Bags

That's what I was doing, but I rather add an exception than change it to log only. I just can't figure out which filter is causing Condition RemoteExec Restriction #0 kick.

i dont have much understanding of the be filters, but isnt it possible to just except the action and the scripts?

That's what I was doing, but I rather add an exception than change it to log only. I just can't figure out which filter is causing Condition RemoteExec Restriction #0 kick.

That's one I haven't seen yet, but I'm on EPOCH, and have removed a lot of stuff that would have issues with that

Bags

my latest files cherno ow:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8fUlKbv9mi2Q1B0Uzd4NnNFUVE/edit?usp=sharing

my latest files tavi epoch:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8fUlKbv9mi2RFJqbWVZM2RkUVk/edit?usp=sharing

dont forget to change path in all "my_*drop.sqf" files if you are not using scripts folder! (check them anyways, if i made a mistake)

On epoch you might want to check what kind of vehicles it drops, if you dont want it to drop all kinds of planes and choppers (or tanks for that matter) ... you can add or remove vehicle classes in "my_cardrop.sqf" i removed the worst like GRAD, StaticWeapon, MQ9PredatorB, Tank and C130J variants (since it imho looks stupid if anything drops a vehicle that size).
but as i mentioned you can just add or remove stuff here and i even included an extra line you can just uncomment to remove most of the op vehcles (comment out the other line then dont use both) worst case, remove "air" aswell or you can add stuff in if you want it to drop more.

have fun
Halvhjearn

Back