Airdrop script (WIP) need a bit of help ...

you dont put anything in your init here except for the laptops file placing the laptops ... they laptops are activatet via fn_selfactions.sqf with this:
Code:
_isAirdrop = cursorTarget isKindOf "Notebook";
if ((speed player <= 1) && _isAirdrop && _canDo) then {
    if (s_player_Airdrop < 0) then {
        s_player_Airdrop = player addAction [("<t color=""#0096ff"">" + ("Fix Laptop (Airdrop)") +"</t>"),"Scripts\Airdropp.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_Airdrop;
    s_player_Airdrop = -1;
};

thank you so much guys .

oh found th readme on a later release thx !

i try it out asap!

a piece of battleye restr. but i get that managed ,thx for this awesome script [Epoch Server]

Just curious about how much actually would need to be changed to get this running on a vanilla DayZ chernarus map. Obviously Id have to go through and cut out and vehicles/weapons/items that do not exist in the vanilla mod, but would there be anything else I'd need to change to get this running? Also, can I simply cut out the weapons/items/vehicles that don't work? Or would that stop the mod from working? Thanks

i think the epoch version would work well on vanilla dayz, but you would need to change it to use the chernarus planes and cordinates for plane start ... im not sure if tavania start cordinates will work on chernarus atleast i havent tried it, but i asume it wont

other than that it should be fine ... just use the tools i linked here to figure what vehicles not to spawn and wich boxes you can spawn

i will upload an updatet version soon, where you can easy select if you want the box to delete or not, how long before it deletes and if you want it to bradcast the hint to all players or just the caller

i might need some help on how to replace box content tho, can anyone show me an example on how i can read stuff in a box and then remove some of it before i placeing it back?
what i want to do, is to make an exception list, read box content, remove unwantet stuff and put stuff i think is ok back in the box, but im a bit lost here ...
(idk if im explaining it right)

i know how to readout the content of the box and put it back in, but im not sure how i remove some of the elements in my array, before placing it back in the box ... im currently trying to figure this out and if i can just fix this it will be very easy to select content you do not want in the box eg. rocket launchers (and ammo), m107, as50, ksvk and so on...

this is something very simple i belive, but i am not fully understanding it right now ...

the script pulls all classes (you specify in some of the first lines) from config, then exclude whatever you specify and finally gives you a list to choose and spawn from ... this way you can try and spawn in diffrent ammoboxes/vehicles and check, wich you want to use for your players and sort out the ones you dont want spawning for the players, before you start dropping them in the airdrops.

one script is configured for regular vehicles and the other i configured to spawn weapons boxes

this might be a bit irrelevant with the ammoboxes tho, since im currently working on how to just exchange the content that is unwantet ... meaning it will not matter wich boxes drop, since you will be able to just specify wich weapons/ammo you do not want in the boxes.

the one for vehicles however might be still be relevant, since some vehicles generate ingame errors when spawned in and to avoid these, you will need to know the classnames to exclude
also if any other unwantet stuff turns up in the list (like parachutes or static stuff) you can easy find the names with this tool

I got this working fairly well but I just can't figure out how not to get kicked by Waypoint Condition RemoteExec Restriction #0 this is driving me crazy :mad:

i made it now ... i just need to test it a bit more, but i will update my links soon and when i do there will be a list you can edit to select weapons or magazines you do not want in the boxes and stuff you want to replace it with.

this should make it a lot easyer to select weapons boxes, since you can just punch in the weapons you do not want in the boxes on your server

also a true/false selection on wheter to delete box, how long to delete, clear vehicle inv, broadcast hint and more

i have yet to move all settings into main airdropp.sqf tho ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8fUlKbv9mi2QmNSc3lHUG1WTGM/edit?usp=sharing

"small" update ...

you will now get a hint showing distance live all the way to waypoint, and an action to drop the cargo, provided you have a radio in your inventory

edit:
idk wtf is wrong with google, but right now its just retarded ... no matter what i do it always links to the old cherno OW version now, and i have no idea why?

i dont want to delete it either, but ill find another place to upload to soon ... feel free to join my raidcall and ill give anyone who wants the files and brief instructions.

raidcall id: 5364122

... i will not be installing this for anyone tho, you will have to do that on your own!

I've been working with Halv on getting it to work on EPOCH Chernarus and Taviana with infiSTAR AH/Admin and also without infiSTAR

Functions of Airdrop Addon:
If you have a Hotwire Kit and a Toolbox go to the control towers and activate notebook to call in supply drop, Artillery Strike or start surveillance program.
When you call in a supply drop you will get a notice when it's 2.5 kilometers from drop spot and then it will broadcast the location of the drop to all players when it's landed. If you have a walkietalkie /radio then you will get notification all the way with type of transportation, it's distance and speed, and what type of drop it is. Also when you have a walkie / radio you can choose when to drop the cargo. tho after 250 sec it will drop it by it self or if you drop the walkie.

1.----------------------------------------------------------
If you got infiSTAR you need to do this else skip to 2:

In AHconfig.sqf Find
Code:
"BLOCK ALL CMDMenus */ _BCM = true;"
and set to false

In AHconfig.sqf at "ALLOWED CMDMenus" add: '#USER:Airdrop'

In AHconfig.sqf at "ALLOWED Actions" add: The_DropAction3,The_DropAction2,The_DropAction1,The_DropAction,s_player_Airdrop

(remember to add ',' if you put it in the middle of the array)

VERY IMPORTANT
In AH.sqf at line 440 delete this line (the whole line):
Code:
onMapSingleClick '';

and at line 1020 (after you deleted the above) find:
Code:
if (_input in ['switchmove','playmove','say','jipexec','execvm','spawn','titleText']) then

and replace with
Code:
if (_input in ['switchmove','playmove','say','jipexec','execvm','spawn','titleText','hint']) then

2.----------------------------------------------------------
Find server_updateObject.sqf and find this at line 28 and comment it out (or add sarge exceptions, not tested):
Code:
if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
    {
        _object_position = getPosATL _object;
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

Find server_cleanup.fsm.sqf and find this at line 296 and comment it out (or add sarge exceptions, not tested):
Code:
"//Check for hackers" \n
" {" \n
"      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
"      diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
"    (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
"    _x setDamage 1;" \n
"    };" \n
" } forEach allUnits;" \n
"" \n

3.----------------------------------------------------------
Now unpack the content of the RAR file to your mission file "Scripts" folder

4.----------------------------------------------------------
Add this to your fn_selfAction under "_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf and !r_player_unconscious and !_onLadder);"
Code:
_isAirdrop = cursorTarget isKindOf "Notebook";
if ((speed player <= 1) && _isAirdrop && _canDo) then {
    if (s_player_Airdrop < 0) then {
        s_player_Airdrop = player addAction [("<t color=""#0096ff"">" + ("Fix Laptop (Airdrop)") +"</t>"),"Scripts\Airdropp.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_Airdrop;
    s_player_Airdrop = -1;
};

5.a----------------------------------------------------------
Adding the notebooks to the map without infiSTAR:
For CHERNARUS just add this in your init.sqf
Code:
[] execVM "Scripts\notbookcher.sqf";

5.b----------------------------------------------------------
Adding the notebooks to the map without infiSTAR:
For Taviana just add this in your init.sqf
Code:
[] execVM "Scripts\notebooktavi.sqf";

5.c----------------------------------------------------------
FOR ADMINS WITH infiSTAR! (or if you can't get it to load the files for the notebooks)
Paste in the content of either "notebookcher.sqf" or "notebooktavi.sqf" into your mission.sqf add it right above "processInitCommands;" and edit "_vehicle_XXX" to the correct ID. Check the id number of the item right above the first notebook, and use the next number in line for the first notebook do this for all the items you just copied in.
Remember to edit BOTH "_vehicle_XXX" for each item
Now remove the "notebookXXXX.sqf from "Scripts" folder

6.----------------------------------------------------------
Now add your admins to Airdropp.sqf in the Scripts folder (delete those who is already in there)

OBS!!!
I have added so admins use the computer without the items required, and i have disabled "Artillery Strike" for normal players. if you want to enable "Artillery Strike" for normal players, search for "Artillery Strike" twice in Airdropp.sqf and uncomment that line and the one directly under it

Now you are ready to do some Airdrops :)

Best Regards
Halvhjearne and GeekGarage

All credits goes to Halvhjearne. I'm just a tester ;)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
EPOCH Chernarus
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6xi6ccp7qfgniy/HALV_Airdrop_CHER.rar

EPOCH Taviana
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wa2536ycc1hj34/HALV_Airdrop_TAVI.rar

awsome work dude ... dont forget you need to edit dayz_server.pbo aswell, like this:

find server_updateObject.sqf and find something that looks like these lines:
Code:
if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
    {
        _object_position = getPosATL _object;
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

comment it out. (or add sarge exceptions, not testet)
then find this in server_cleanup.fsm:
Code:
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
again either comment this out or add sarge exceptions.

that should be it :)

Just updated with new info regarding infiSTART setup. Edit your file or normal players won't be able to pick drop spot

i have made an update that will make it a lot easier to transfer this to pretty much any mod ... settings is now in a seperate file and is read by all the drop files, since many of the options was the same.

also i optimized code and removed many irrelevant vars wich was uneeded ... i will test a bit more, before the files wil be postet, but anyone is welcome to join my raidcall and get the current files to test :)

i have been considdering moving all the code to the my_caredrop files but im afraid that it is safer this way, or the script might activate without a mapclick.
or worse ... repeat itself at each mapclick ...

can anyone tell me how can i change the path here to a variable?

Code:
onMapSingleClick "_dropTHEbox = [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, _pos select 2] execVM 'admintools\tools\the_box.sqf';";

i want to change this:
Code:
admintools\tools\
to something like _var if possible, but i cant seem to figure out how to do this or find any example of someone else doing that ...

Back