Animated C130 crashes - Eventually dropping carepackages at way points

Gorsy

Valued Member!
Animated C130 crashes - Eventually dropping carepackages at way points help and discussion take place here...

Can this be ran along with the animated heli crash script?
Thanks

yes, i run it along with the animated heli's you could just add it straight into the heli code itself, but with the c130 being so big, I want it to be a kinda deathmatch to get the loot. which is why next release will have the message to announce where it is going down. and hopefully the release after that will drop carepackages on parachutes at each waypoint

Also it is not recommended that you use the other wreck you can pick for c130s the really cool looking one, as if it lands on the side of a mountain, players kinda get thrown about like they are in a washing machine, then die lol. so use the one i coded in, unless u are making static locations on flat ground and nice fields. the name of the cooler wreck can be found in the 3D editor, I believe it is something like C130JWreck_EP1

Testing this out. Can't seem to find any sites by tracking the rpt log.

Below...the -0.004...cant seem to find that...I think its off the map?

Found this in the rpt:

"C130CRASHSPAWNER: Crash completed! Wreck at: [-0.00428869,0.00266325,-52.8961] - Runtime: 15 Seconds || Distance from calculated POC: 9433 meters"

thats strange, not seen that on my map. 9433 meters from the place it was supposed to crash. Are you using static co-ords or the random co-ords? check the part about the server monitor.sqf if you arnt sure which you are using

thats strange, not seen that on my map. 9433 meters from the place it was supposed to crash. Are you using static co-ords or the random co-ords? check the part about the server monitor.sqf if you arnt sure which you are using

Tested both, just now tested the static.

One thing I'm not sure on, do I need to have installed the animated heli crash site script for this to work? I haven't.

Also, I have a few these placed around the map for show...C130JWreck_EP1...would that cause any conflict?

Maybe I added something wrong? Can you check these when you get a free minute?

server_functions.sqf
http://pastebin.com/dPeF0c4d

server_monitor.sqf
http://pastebin.com/DSveBTZr

i got also 20:41:42 "C130CRASHSPAWNER: Crash completed! Wreck at: [-0.00428869,0.00266325,-51.6093] - Runtime: 15 Seconds || Distance from calculated POC: 11687 meters"

Ukcz5QH

My C130 crash :p
Ukcz5QH.jpg

Oh snap cheers I thought the C130 was a banned class for sure on Chernarus, I had some A10 crash sites maybe I'll swap them for this though :D

Oh snap cheers I thought the C130 was a banned class for sure on Chernarus, I had some A10 crash sites maybe I'll swap them for this though :D

Unless you have rmod, C130's won't spawn in Chernarus. I've tried spawning them in and nothing...like the gyrocopter...just won't spawn.

Unless you have rmod, C130's won't spawn in Chernarus. I've tried spawning them in and nothing...like the gyrocopter...just won't spawn.
Ah ha knew I wasn't going crazy might wanna throw that in the OP Gorsy

Swapping the classes for an A10 or AN2 should work just fine on Chernarus for people who still want to add some variation to their crash sites.

Also then you could use something like A10Wreck to match the flying model. Keep in mind that planes are not helis and will crash completely out of the predefined POC.

The static co-ords does tend to get close to the POC due to the fact that the Script has a slow down setting in it

Use the static co-ords, just zip around the map and get ur world co-ords and pop the xyz part into it, they will crash somewhere near that. Whats above is set up for panthera, So just change the statics to where u want them, the randoms were to buggy and ending up in the sea for me, which was why i went for the statics

Use the static co-ords, just zip around the map and get ur world co-ords and pop the xyz part into it, they will crash somewhere near that. Whats above is set up for panthera, So just change the statics to where u want them, the randoms were to buggy and ending up in the sea for me, which was why i went for the statics

The coords in the server_spawnC130CrashSite.sqf were set up for Panthera?

These [below[?

[4516.49,3296.73,3.68049]
[4921.93,5148.96,31.5836]
[6457.06,5190.83,114.982]
[6909.84,3491.64,71.644]
[5263.36,6200.04,106.836]
[5191.33,4356.68,131.633]

yeh because panthera is an island map, I had to set the static co-ords away from the sea or risk the chance of them landing in the ocean, but thos co-ords will be like 4 clicks north of the coast

Back