BanZ Union - Shared ban list between reputable server owners

Please show your interest in the BanZ Union

• Total voters
galera falo portugues sou do brasil meu nome ta na lista de banidos mas eu nunca usei hack nem outro tipo de programa xiter eu fui banido sendo q eu nao uso hack eu queria saber se tem como vcs verificarem dnovo meu pc ou personagem do dayz pq eu fui botado na lista sem q eu fizesse nada
isso foi no dia 06/02/2013 meu nome no jogo e [FyZ]Hunter nunca usei nenhum tipo de hack gostaria de fala com alguem q podesse me ajudar
pois fui botado na lista sem ter feito nada presiso de ajuda nao falo ingles so portugues eu queria ajuda por favor me ajudem

I am from Brazil and so only speak Portuguese. My name is on the banned list, but I never used hack or other type of program. I do not use hack I was wondering if you guys have to check my pc or dayz character as I did nothing wrong.

That was on 06/02/2013 my name in the game is [FyZ] Hunter never used any kind of hack like to speak with someone could ever help me.

Hay, Doc and k4n30.

Oddly enough, this is directed at both of you.

It appears I have turned up on the banlist that k4n30 seems to be using on his server, I have no recollection of ever hacking/glitching/cheating. I can provide a screenshot of the dayz ban message if that is more appropriate.

Thanks,
Modori.

Hi Modori,

Please provide me with your Ban ID and player name so I can look into who banned you and why :)

Thank you for the translation shin.

galera falo portugues sou do brasil meu nome ta na lista de banidos mas eu nunca usei hack nem outro tipo de programa xiter eu fui banido sendo q eu nao uso hack eu queria saber se tem como vcs verificarem dnovo meu pc ou personagem do dayz pq eu fui botado na lista sem q eu fizesse nada
isso foi no dia 06/02/2013 meu nome no jogo e [FyZ]Hunter nunca usei nenhum tipo de hack gostaria de fala com alguem q podesse me ajudar
pois fui botado na lista sem ter feito nada presiso de ajuda nao falo ingles so portugues eu queria ajuda por favor me ajudem

Olá. Você pode por favor me dê o seu Banz Ban ID e seu nome de jogador? obrigado

#530 and Modori
Hi,
I cannot give you the piece of code that was caught (in order to protect the cheat detection tools), but you were banned for a publicvariable restriction at 24.01.2013 13:33
You also had a AS50_TWS (Thermal scope) at the time. I will contact the ban author to begin the appeal.

Shrugs @ not allowing people to see the logs that they caught by...

But i personnally hope u don't add people to banzunion banlist over solely having a public variable weapon restriction.
Since it is rather easy for an innocent player to get caught by that one i.e picking up wrong weapons from a hacker box etc....

Shrugs @ not allowing people to see the logs that they caught by...

But i personnally hope u don't add people to banzunion banlist over solely having a public variable weapon restriction.
Since it is rather easy for an innocent player to get caught by that one i.e picking up wrong weapons from a hacker box etc....

I have messaged the admin who made the ban who should now provide required information personally to the accused and deal with the appeal :) I am a strong believe in that hackers will always be caught sooner or later, so never rush a ban - that's a view I probably adapt from my real life (police)

Not really an answer so i be more direct...
Do admins get to submit people for hacking with proof = only a public variable restriction for a banned gun ?

Not really an answer so i be more direct...
Do admins get to submit people for hacking with proof = only a public variable restriction for a banned gun ?

Every ban has code of some sort attached to it :) Most proof is anywhere between 5 and 100 lines of code. Infact, a surprising number of bans originate from your pyBEscanner, methods of proof depend on the tools each admin uses.

Hay Doc.

Thanks for your prompt replies and concern.

I remember that situation quite clearly, was playing on AVA Taviana #2 server, hosted/owned by k34n0(sp).

The hacker TP'd near me without me noticing him, proceeded to die I believe, and I looted his body, after 5 minutes my team told me not to loot his body, it was too late. I dropped hackers weapon and moved on in a car that I imagine he spawned without noticing at the time. It took approx' 5 days for the ban to arrive.

I was actually banned already for that on AVA Taviana, and made an appeal on the website. It was later appealed successfully by [AVA]Rywenski and I moved on and continued to play on that server, I guess it may have been submitted by the owner before the ban was appealed successfully.

I can provided evidence in screenshots and conversations to the admins if required.

Thanks,
Modori

Hi Modori,

Myself and the BanZ team take all appeals very seriously. I have reviewed the code and am now waiting for K4n30 to respond. The ban is code evidented, but has been parsed from logs so a full indepth evidence profile is not available to me at this point. I believe K4n30 has a record of supporting evidence stored locally which hopefully he will now call into question. I will ensure a full response comes back to you by the weekend, either from myself, or hopefully K4n30.

Feel free to private message myself and K4n30 any information which you feel may support your appeal.

Many thanks
Doc

You will see a lot more innocent people being banned now, the latest hacks that spawn vehicles force another player to execute the command. Good luck.

You guys might want to be more careful.

I'll tell you guys of one of my experience...

I was testing out my target ESP scripts on the Rape Dungeon Taviana servers some time ago. To my surprise, the targeted players were promptly banned from the server about 3 minutes in for "BattlEye Bypass/ESP". Several other scripts do it too, but ESP seems to work the fastest. It's been working out so well since that I renamed the script to be called bantarget.sqf

I've always wondered what happens to these players when the admin sends those logs to BattlEye. Because the logs will not show whether the script was remotely executed on the player or not, and in fact it's impossible to tell via logs if the script was remotely executed or not.

So really, good luck.

The banzunion idea is great, the problem will be and always has been the correct identifying of hackers.. those buggers are just manipulating our systems against us.. and BE just sucks.. Even their answer of gb hackers didnt help, you can buy hundreds of keys on .... site for $1 to $3, most even come with 48 hour warranty... its just a loosing battle and the casualties are the innocent...

The banzunion idea is great, the problem will be and always has been the correct identifying of hackers.. those buggers are just manipulating our systems against us.. and BE just sucks.. Even their answer of gb hackers didnt help, you can buy hundreds of keys on .... site for $1 to $3, most even come with 48 hour warranty... its just a loosing battle and the casualties are the innocent...

I know it's not a foolproof system and errors are bound to happen, but a good portion of the list works (worked?). I think you brought up a very good point in that the keys are so cheap, trying to combat scripters with new keys yourself is a losing battle, but the list helped to mitigate some of that burden.

I think the lastest round of Battleye filters work fairly well. Scripts still get executed and players still spawn in gear, but nowhere nearly as bas as when I had to perform server rollbacks 5 times a day.

Back