BanZ Union - Shared ban list between reputable server owners

Please show your interest in the BanZ Union

• Total voters
Got 100's and 100's to add Doc when we can copy and paste pyBEscanner logs (verified of course), as doing them manually is just way too time consuming at the moment :( hope you understand

K4n30. Can you send me a text document of the ones you want to add? I will check I am happy with them all and give you temp access to paste into the bans parser until I can programme the pyBEscanner parser.

Do you want to pm me your email or something? I've got 10 or so .txt documents per day (3-4 per server for 3 servers) as far back as you want. I know you don't want old bans in there but I have all the .txt files since the beginning of December.

Let me know :)

Do you want to pm me your email or something? I've got 10 or so .txt documents per day (3-4 per server for 3 servers) as far back as you want. I know you don't want old bans in there but I have all the .txt files since the beginning of December.

Let me know :)

Zip them up and email them to me - sent you my address :)

Is there a list anywhere that people are using to ban ppl.

Could we maybe get a list (on banzunion) where approved admins can add lines that they ban for? So they we are all on the same page.

EDIT: Removed some details for privacy

@K4n30

Have a look at the BanZ report section - a new toy is waiting there for you :) make sure you read the wrting before you start using it.

@Doc - Nice, love the disclaimer too :p

Are you still right to add the ones that I sent you, or do I need to redo them all :(

Might also want to mention that it can only detect one player per paste (doesn't mention it anywhere) - check ban#487

pm never responded... thanks for the interest in your project.

I'm very sorry sharkiller. I get many PMs every day and I have next to no spare time atm to deal with this project. It's taken me three weeks just to code a small improvement for the site :( I will be pming everyone who has messaged me (~20 people) soon.

Might also want to mention that it can only detect one player per paste (doesn't mention it anywhere) - check ban#487

Yeah the stat thing doesn't work but I couldn't be arsed to fix it - it will ban more than one per paste though :)

lol at the pattern in #487 - it seperates bans by new lines so make sure there is a new line for each ban. I don't know how the second player sneaked into #487 but it doesn't seem to affect anything, you can just repaste that player on it's own again I guess

I would like to look for my guid was banned unfairly, thanks. my guid a4c57dc3d904cff2c1a22c2292206dc3

I'm not sure what the process is here, but you need to provide more information, like what server you were banned on and a screenshot of the ban so that we could point you in the right direction (ie to the actual server owner)

I would like to look for my guid was banned unfairly, thanks. my guid a4c57dc3d904cff2c1a22c2292206dc3

Hi Rony Silva.

You are not banned on BanZ so the server that banned you did it privately. You need to contact the server that banned you directly as it is not a banz-affiliated ban.

Thanks
Doc

lol at the pattern in #487 - it seperates bans by new lines so make sure there is a new line for each ban. I don't know how the second player sneaked into #487 but it doesn't seem to affect anything, you can just repaste that player on it's own again I guess

Just tried it with multiple lines between bans and it still only picks up one player :(

Hay, Doc and k4n30.

Oddly enough, this is directed at both of you.

It appears I have turned up on the banlist that k4n30 seems to be using on his server, I have no recollection of ever hacking/glitching/cheating. I can provide a screenshot of the dayz ban message if that is more appropriate.

Thanks,
Modori.

galera falo portugues sou do brasil meu nome ta na lista de banidos mas eu nunca usei hack nem outro tipo de programa xiter eu fui banido sendo q eu nao uso hack eu queria saber se tem como vcs verificarem dnovo meu pc ou personagem do dayz pq eu fui botado na lista sem q eu fizesse nada
isso foi no dia 06/02/2013 meu nome no jogo e [FyZ]Hunter nunca usei nenhum tipo de hack gostaria de fala com alguem q podesse me ajudar
pois fui botado na lista sem ter feito nada presiso de ajuda nao falo ingles so portugues eu queria ajuda por favor me ajudem

Back