Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Ill try your suggestion tomorrow as I am going to bed now. As an update.... I tried using your (Delbert) server.pbo along with my mission.pbo and still something went wrong so I flip flopped and used my server.pbo with your mission.pbo and still got the same. Was hoping this would help to narrow things down a bit but still at square one.
I'm going to add one mod at a time to the file I posted. I have to work today so can't do it untill tonight. Are all the files you used here or on github?

Everything im using are on those pbo's I posted. I'm in the same boat...gotta get some paying work done today. I'm gonna mess with it here and there but any help would be great!

Well if you are running a Reality build i can help as i have it working. you can get me on my ts
ts.wastelandgoats.com my name is goatboy.

I get kicked by BE script restriction #20 every time I try to join the server. I did replace the createvehicle.txt but it didn't change anything, the problem come from the script.txt. Any ideas ?

I get kicked by BE script restriction #20 every time I try to join the server. I did replace the createvehicle.txt but it didn't change anything, the problem come from the script.txt. Any ideas ?
I am now getting this to lol. Ill look into it and get back to you. O y did i move my battleye dir :z

G
Well if you are running a Reality build i can help as i have it working. you can get me on my ts
Goat boy, we are running a Dayz.st Taviana server. It shows as being a Bliss server but from what I understand is that Bliss and Reality are the same now. I'm a few hours from being home but will try you on your TS if you're still willing to help. Thanks

Yah man all good ill b on all day and night as its only 9am here. You are right in saying bliss and Reality are the same now but dayz.st uses its own build of reality some thing are different but yes there will b a way around it.

Hey thanks goatboy...ya i belive all DAYZ.st servers are a bliss build.
I can get BB 1.2 to work fine...its geting all the other mods to work with it...that's where I get stuck. :(
I have an idea but I'm stuck at work...ill post my success or failure later.

Ill be home in about an hour and will have about another hour to work on it before I have to run out again. Ill hit ya up on TS

I did the same as you did here but am having an issue. Did you leave this compiles.sqf on main page of folder or in dayzcode/init?
I copied (and removed) the one in my main directory to replace the one he has, then made the additions to that.

I haven't been able to get it to save to the database though so if you figure that out I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

Any one know what this is ?
Code:
28.03.2013 10:01:43: Goatboy (player ip) Player uid - #20 "eed _vehiclePlayer < -0))) then {

heres my recent pbo

Attachments

• dayz_mission_tavi_BB.pbo
    633.6 KB · Views: 6
  • dayz_server_crash_loot_bb.pbo
    80.2 KB · Views: 5
My concern atm is players can build stuff, the buildings save just fine, the keypanels and removal also work BUT at some point the keypanel combo stops functioning and just says denied. (This is according to some of my admins who've been playing around with it more intensively than myself). If this problem has been solved, or if there's a workaround such as me putting in a custom UID for the keypanels, I'd be mroe than willing to live with that.... Sorry if this has been addressed.

Also, does anyone have W4rGo's smelt scripts - I couldn't find a link that worked if anyone could share it here.

I reiterate what I've stated in hopes of an answer.

Ok so after a lot of testing i am taking this mod of my server as it has to many bugs in it. even by its self there are a lot of bugs.

My players get into vehicles and are unable to get back out, etc, with this.

Not sure how to fix this. My install was correct, it all works fine-- just have no idea here. Any advice?

Noticing my rpt is now getting:
12:43:04 "DEBUG Damage: Added to NeedUpdate=200f10c0# 1055297: skodovka_green.p3d"
12:43:04 "OBJ: 272 - MH6J_DZ"

I am running reality hive.

This is occurring repeatedly with every vehicle now in the rpt whereas it was not before.

Did I do something wrong here or?

There are just so many little bugs that goes with this. you will get more if you are running it with other mods as well. at the end of the day it all comes down to sand bags what are hard to find on any server. I think a wasteland sort of way for base building is the way to go as most people cant b fucked hunting down the mats to build a wall. i even changed what you needed and stall only 2 people made shit. If you made this back when dayz first came out it would of been a hit but dayz atm is just wasteland all people want to do is pvp well i know thats what kiwis and aussies want to do.

Back