Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Anyone got this fully working for chernarus? I have it somewhat working, for me it always works, seem to make me think its because im listed as admin. Since for other "regular" players their build windows disappears after a half a second. So i guess i would be very happy if someone with a working chernarus one would be so kind to share so i can have a look and find what i did wrong. Or if someone feels extra nice and wanna fix my stuff send me a pm. =) rewarded most likely since this is making my head hurt
Just a shot in the dark here but id look into the custom "in combat" part of the script. If you are not using V's in combat script there was something you had to do vs if you are using it. I suggest starting there and see what that gets ya. Good luck to you, as I still cannot get it to work at all in my Dayz.st Tavi server.

Ya ill do what I can . It would be cool if we could get all that working together.
I'll post later if I figure anything out.
Good luck

Delbert. have you had any luck with this at all? I took a break from it yesterday because it has honestly exhausted me. Im gonna look at it again today but not sure ill get any farther.

Seriously.

No one else gets the whole people getting stuck in vehicles and stuff?

Anyone able to help me with this? I'll paypal twenty bucks to someone who figures out my issue. The entire mod works but sometimes players see guys running in place, get in vehicles and can't get back out, and access gear on tents but cannot move stuff back/forth-- it's as if stuff stops updating for them.

Any help is appreciated and will be rewarded.
Fifty bucks to whoever helps me getting this working without people getting in and being bugged in vehicles/unable to get out of them and folks disappearing repeatedly for some folks/being invisible.

It is this mod as we do not get it otherwise. It does not always happen to everyone but it does occur immediately after server reboot.

Delbert. have you had any luck with this at all? I took a break from it yesterday because it has honestly exhausted me. Im gonna look at it again today but not sure ill get any farther.
No sir ..How to combine all that is beyond me ,sorry bud. I am running it (bb1.2) and have built a few things but I think I screwed something up. In 30 min myself and another player generated a 3.5 MB scripts.log. Something like 10 different lines over and over. During that time we had real slow (if any) loot and zombie spawns. I commented out the offending lines ,they were all set as 1 anyway. Seems to be ok now. So now I need to figure out what I did wrong and/or edit the scripts.txt properly. Also it seems that some of the items shifst a little on restart but not to bad. If you want to check it out a little better you can hop in my server any time.
I don't have a lot of people playing ,just some friends a few days a week. Anyway good luck with your project.
Del
Cannibals Diner....192.31.185.204:3153

So....had kinda given up...Easter break we'll call it, lol. I'm considering taking a whack back at it tomorrow. I had received an email from Daymo asking for my info and was kinda excited that he had seemed to take interest but either he can't get it working, is too busy, or what ever. I am determined to get it going however so on this thread will go :)

Default reality has:
if (isServer) then {
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

Yours has
if (isServer) then {
hiveInUse = true;
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
Could this be causing issues, such as what I'm noticing with some players standing in place for others/some invisible/etc

Default reality has:
if (isServer) then {
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

Yours has
if (isServer) then {
hiveInUse = true;
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
Could this be causing issues, such as what I'm noticing with some players standing in place for others/some invisible/etc
Is this adressed at me? If so, where do you see this so that when I get home I know right where to look? Btw, thanks!

It isn't so much, but looks to be a general problem with the instructions.

He has you changing stuff in the init.sqf but reality hive by default with the instructions-- that would NOT be changed.

Is this adressed at me? If so, where do you see this so that when I get home I know right where to look? Btw, thanks!

I was reading this on my phone earlier but have now read the entire thing. I dont have the issue with invisible players yet because I havnt got this mod working yet. when you say that there is stuff in the init.sqf that is being unnecessarily changed....is this the only thing you refer to or is there others?

And he disappeared again, as always..
He doesn't reply my emails

I mean, you created an awesome thing, the least you can do is to give some help and fix bugs

I understand that he is very busy and this is a hobby. Therefore you cannot expect him to release a free mod and have full support for it. I too am frustrated right now but it is just something we the community will have to figure out.

I understand that he is very busy and this is a hobby. Therefore you cannot expect him to release a free mod and have full support for it. I too am frustrated right now but it is just something we the community will have to figure out.
I'm not asking for full support, I'm just asking for basic support that's all

Im asking for help with adding it to other mods. As it stands right now, it WILL NOT work with many others. I have gone through and through checking the call paths, etc. I know it works with Dayz.st Tavi 2.0 as I played a server 2 days ago that had it (again, other than that it was a garbage server run by an assbag clan!). All they were able to get working was Build and Lift,Tow. Im about to the point of being willing to pay someone to figure it out....If it can even be done.........

Why don't you just grab their mission pbo from the cached mpmissions folder on your computer then :D

Back