Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

I have done all the above, but somehow am screwing something up when it comes to the database. For the record, I'm using a dayz.st dedicated. When importing to the database, I'm getting errors. Also upon entering the server it is not finding the fn_selfactions.sqf. I'm using Lingor (1.3-which is the only one that dayz.st offers). I didn't delete anything in the database then import, does this need to be all done manually? I have uploaded the pbo(s) also. But I'm looking into this, just wanted to get a more experienced eye on the subject if possible.
Im guessing your problem is because of the database errors, make sure all of the item classnames that are craftable are in your database under deployables.. if only a few are there delete everything inside of your deployables and re add them again... this should fix that issue. As for your other issue I didn't have time to look at your pbo's so I can't offer any help there at this time.

**Edit - If you don't want to delete everything just add the missing items manually.

**Edit 2 - I looked at your pbo... in your dayz_mission.pbo init.sqf comment out line #26 with 2 forward slashes //. Also in your dayz_mission.pbo/dayz_code/compile rename fn_selfActions 1.7.6.1 blah blah to only be fn_selfActions.sqf.

**Edit 3 - Forgot to mention that I too run a DayZ.ST dedicated server.

I can't get it to save to the database :/ Follwed everything, the github, the thread about 5 times now, did everything it said. And when I restart the server, everything is gone. Except for the "ZavoraAnim" gate, that one works perfectly.
Im guessing your problem with only the one item saving is because some of your items are not in the database.. make sure they exist and if they do not remove everything from your deployables and re add the items again.. this should fix that issue.

Is there anything special you have to do to get IED's and Gates to show up in the in-game buildable menu cause there are neither of these in mine?
IED's are graves and the gates are a concrete wall I believe the exact name escapes me at this hour.

**Edit - The classname for the gate is Concrete_Wall_EP1.

hey guys,

so i set up all the coding and could start my server no problem without getting stuck but even with gear i cant get the option to build, any ideas?

Does this work with DayZ.st dedicated private hives ?

I do know how to get the dayz_server.pbo file, but I don't know where to get the "dayz_1.YOURWORLD.pbo" or is that the normal dayz_mission.pbo file ?

Does this work with DayZ.st dedicated private hives ?

I do know how to get the dayz_server.pbo file, but I don't know where to get the "dayz_1.YOURWORLD.pbo" or is that the normal dayz_mission.pbo file ?

im using DayZ.st server but i just cant get the list of building when i have the supplies in my gear. But my server starts up fine. Also you use dayz_mission.pbo

also dose this work on cherno? bc that is what my server is on and i can upload all the coding but the only thing is when i have all the supplies its not giving me the list to choose from

Hey ConnorJ could you mind posting an example of where you put the code at. I run dayz.st as well...was having the same issue. any help would be appreciated ..im really new to this stuff..thanks
Del
I just put it at the top of my compile.sqf hopefully you can pick out the additions here.
Code:
 /*   
    FUNCTION COMPILES
*/
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {
    _config =    configFile >> "CfgLoot";
    _config1 =    configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> "FoodEdible";
    _config2 =    configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> "Loot";

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.07, 0.31, 0.23, 0.37, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

// ### Base Building DayZ 1.2 Compiles ###

// This is DayZ actions code.  Base Building actions have been added in!
    fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";            // fnc_usec_selfActions - adds custom actions to dayz code

//Base Building 1.2 specific compiles
    player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\player_build.sqf";        // This overwrites default dayz building mechanic
    antiWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\antiWall.sqf";                // This prevents players from exiting vehicles to get into bases
    anti_discWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\anti_discWall.sqf";    // This prevents players from driving into a wall and disconnecting to get into bases
    refresh_build_recipe_dialog = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "buildRecipeBook\refresh_build_recipe_dialog.sqf";                // Builder menu dialog functionality
    refresh_build_recipe_list_dialog = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "buildRecipeBook\refresh_build_recipe_list_dialog.sqf";    // Builder Menu dialog list
    BIS_Effects_Burn =            compile preprocessFile "\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\burn.sqf";
    player_zombieCheck =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";    //Run on a players computer, checks if the player is near a zombie
    player_zombieAttack =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieAttack.sqf";    //Run on a players computer, causes a nearby zombie to attack them
    fnc_usec_damageActions =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageActions.sqf";        //Checks which actions for nearby casualty

Did anyone get this fully working on day.st?
I am hosted through DayZ.ST and am running a custom namalsk map. I have added custom content to the build list as well. Everything works except for one mishap with the way classnames are being called through the array. Working to resolve this soon though. Everything else works beautifully.

Back