Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Latest github test update for bobby traps still causes the graves at balota to kill players
What I would do is swap the model out with something not in the map until daimyo figures out a fix for it and also swap out the code references for grave with your new classname. Theres only a few files with a couple lines for it and isn't that hard to change out.

What I would do is swap the model out with something not in the map until daimyo figures out a fix for it and also swap out the code references for grave with your new classname. Theres only a few files with a couple lines for it and isn't that hard to change out.
can you help me add this to taviana it never works for me

well guys I have it added no errors on login but the build menu wont come up
I think its my server.pbo can someone take a peek?

Attachments

• dayz_server.pbo
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
Make sure you have an item in your inventory that can be used to build with E.G. a sandbag or tank trap... You have to wait a little bit sometimes it takes up to 1 minute for the button to appear in the scroll menu. Move around, sprint and things help too for some reason.

Hey guys remove function doesn't seem to work well for me.. When I hit remove the object gets removed from the game but it's still in the database, so after a server restart it's there again.
Any ideas?

HiveEXT log: 17:13:57 HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 304 Params: 1:
Basically nothing lol

I already changed the 2
dayzDeleteObj call local_deleteObj;
lines

to dayzDeleteObj call server_deleteObj;
didn't work
Daimyo? Someone? Please help

Hmmm. I attempted to add this to my server again and I can't get the menu to appear using the scroll wheel. Anyone know where in the files this is added in so I can narrow my search down?

Yeah. I am actually having the same issue for some reason.

Make sure you have an item in your inventory that can be used to build with E.G. a sandbag or tank trap... You have to wait a little bit sometimes it takes up to 1 minute for the button to appear in the scroll menu. Move around, sprint and things help too for some reason.

I waited for about 10 minutes and it never showed up.

no help he wont even email me is this turning to be the new 1.1? build something good, miss code and forget about the damn thing, im running dayz 1.7.6.1 chernarus it wont work it goes from requestion authenricaion and then something went wrong can someone please help me.

Its very frustrating when people dont follow directions I spent typing up. Think about how many people email me a day. I have to debug all the things THEY mightve done wrong. Yes, Some are valid and are not in the files, I made changes on git to show differences between the 1.7.6.1 build. Since im using taviana 2.0 which uses 1.7.4.4, I am not up to date on the latest code, thus I must let all you find the valid issues after I hope you've followed directions to the teeth.

In your server_functions.sqf, you copied the "build_baseBuilding_arrays = {" improperly from section 2 of dayz_server README.txt

Youve corrupted your "dayz_recordLogin = {" function which basically wont let you log in to your server.

To fix this, start over on server files, and go through dayz_server tutorial again. Your server_monitor.sqf looks fine.
Hey guys remove function doesn't seem to work well for me.. When I hit remove the object gets removed from the game but it's still in the database, so after a server restart it's there again.
Any ideas?

HiveEXT log: 17:13:57 HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 304 Params: 1:
Basically nothing lol

I already changed the 2
dayzDeleteObj call local_deleteObj;
lines

to dayzDeleteObj call server_deleteObj;
didn't work

Make sure in your init.sqf that these lines:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initializes custom variables
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\settings.sqf"; //Initialize custom clientside settings
Are DIRECTLY BEFORE:

progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

and not before:

progressLoadingScreen 0.1; As ive found on many peoples files that they sent.

If it still persists, email me files at [email protected] Ill get back to you when I have time.
I get "Something went wrong"

does anyone know a fix?

I get that too sometimes when logging in. Its on and off on tavi 2.0. A simple relog works.

Yup this is what I'm going to do just have to find a suitable class for now I just disabled the explosions, honestly though I think the default model itself needs to be changed because those Graves are in a few places on Chernarus.

Its very frustrating when people dont follow directions I spent typing up. Think about how many people email me a day. I have to debug all the things THEY mightve done wrong. Yes, Some are valid and are not in the files, I made changes on git to show differences between the 1.7.6.1 build. Since im using taviana 2.0 which uses 1.7.4.4, I am not up to date on the latest code, thus I must let all you find the valid issues after I hope you've followed directions to the teeth.

In your server_functions.sqf, you copied the "build_baseBuilding_arrays = {" improperly from section 2 of dayz_server README.txt

Youve corrupted your "dayz_recordLogin = {" function which basically wont let you log in to your server.

To fix this, start over on server files, and go through dayz_server tutorial again. Your server_monitor.sqf looks fine.

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initializes custom variables
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\settings.sqf"; //Initialize custom clientside settings
Are DIRECTLY BEFORE:

and not before:

If it still persists, email me files at [email protected] Ill get back to you when I have time.

I get that too sometimes when logging in. Its on and off on tavi 2.0. A simple relog works.

thank you man, heart goes out to your work.

Are DIRECTLY BEFORE:

and not before:

its in there perfectly and it still wont work.

Back