Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

I am a noob at this, so I am just going to go over it from start to finish and see if I made a mistake. Anyone that could tell me where to focus my attention would be greatly appreciated.

The database updates are done in the server PBO (Part 3 of the installation steps).

foJiG said:
please help
Antihack is probably the issue here, turn it off and the disappearing windows should as well. I don't use antihack, so don't know how to change it to except it.

This doesnt work for reality. i have tried many times with vannilla and can only get the base builder to work but not save to database.

Hi there,

since I was reading all the 23 pages of this thread do fix some issues I discovered for my server I thought to sum up the most important links.

FAQ

Buildables doesn't save in the database (removed after restart) or this post at the beginning

Codes doesn't work after server restart (look at the end of the post)

Duplicated Buildables

Destructable issues

Mastercode for admins to remove things

Update owner ids per script

As a little info, it does work for highly modded DayZ Epoch Server, too with little modifications :)

i have dayz.st hosting, but i'm struggling to add BaseBuilding_Deployables.sql to my database, could anyone walk me through it please, havn't seen in explained anywhere.

thanks

Hi there,

since I was reading all the 23 pages of this thread do fix some issues I discovered for my server I thought to sum up the most important links.

FAQ

Buildables doesn't save in the database (removed after restart) or this post at the beginning

Codes doesn't work after server restart (look at the end of the post)

Duplicated Buildables

Destructable issues

Mastercode for admins to remove things

Update owner ids per script

As a little info, it does work for highly modded DayZ Epoch Server, too with little modifications :)

BOOM !!!!!!! Kikyou2, you nailed it for me. My problem is solved THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gates are now working after restarts > the code was there in my file, but commented out. 100% works. Thank you kikyou2, feeling dumb it was already there. Thought I read this thread carefully.

@easytrance its simple really, you just open up your phpmyadmin page click insert then add the file
And if anyone has a working server pbo that I can decompile and compare with mine please pm me a link or post it in the thread or something for **** sake i have been ******* around with this shit for 2 weeks.

Just a question Daimyo, I have been making my base to absolute perfection, very nice job on the MOD , thanks a ton!

However, I wanted to have a single concrete wall for an emergency exit in the back of the base, that gate is well over 100 metres away but i cant make a keypanel there because it says it needs to be over 300 metres.

Is there a way I can change that radius to 100 metres and if so, wehere would I go about changing that?

Thanks in advance

Just a question Daimyo, I have been making my base to absolute perfection, very nice job on the MOD , thanks a ton!

However, I wanted to have a single concrete wall for an emergency exit in the back of the base, that gate is well over 100 metres away but i cant make a keypanel there because it says it needs to be over 300 metres.

Is there a way I can change that radius to 100 metres and if so, wehere would I go about changing that?

Thanks in advance

Go to "\dayz_code\compile" at your mission folder.

Open "player_build.sqf" and find

Code:
//Check if other panels nearby
_panelNearest2 = nearestObjects [player, ["Infostand_2_EP1"], 300];
if (_classname == "Infostand_2_EP1" && (count _panelNearest2 > 1)) then {cutText ["Only 2 gate panels per base in a 300 meter radius!", "PLAIN DOWN"];call _funcExitScript;};

Just Change the line

Code:
_panelNearest2 = nearestObjects [player, ["Infostand_2_EP1"], 300];

to

Code:
_panelNearest2 = nearestObjects [player, ["Infostand_2_EP1"], 100];

Didn't tested this myself but it should work.

Cheers

kikyou2 ;)

Edit:

@NickHStewart & jayjayowa I'm glad that the FAQ helped you ;)

hello. please give a "DayzAction" this mod. I need you to insert them into a system of protection. that would not be true story of the conflict

Back