Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Hey, daimyo21
First off great work I love the addon. With that being said I am having some trouble now with items writing to the data base but not being there when the server is reset, it was working fine up until last night.
I assumed that perhaps there was just too many in the Instance_Deployable section.
However even upon Removing all deployed. The problem persist.
If you could give me a hand It would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Don

** EDIT** Fixed :)

Hi Delbert,

It says: "ACCESS DENIED", followed by "Wrong code entered" when i try it.
Check and make sure its right...also watch closely the numbers you put in ...I have had the keypad miss a click or lag a little.
I belive the code is the infostands uid. So check your Database to see if you copied it correctly. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here pls. I have had to remove only one not working infostand in 3 weeks ...and there are quite a few on my server....
Del.

I got everything working just fine except for a few objects giving me restriction #20 but my biggest concern is items that are placed in tents do not save after server restarts and vehicles are placed back in their default location. Is there a fix for this?

everything working appart from gates.

has anyone else had this, we build gates, and they work. but after a restart they stop working and we get access denied, so they are working but not beyond a restart.

need some help guys.

yes Tai... i had the same problem...
i took basebuilding off of my list of mods i will implement for the moment until this is fixed
like i said in the other post before... there is a guy who has fixed this...
i also told daimyo21 to get in contact with him... lets hope they get around with some fixes finally

WE GOT THIS TO WORK! We are going to share our Mission File and DayzCC Fixes with you guys on how to make it work.

Mission File: https://github.com/FYLTHI/dayz_1.lingor.pbo

DayzCCFix: https://github.com/FYLTHI/Dayz_CC_Basebuilding_Update

One thing i think we were overlooking was using the function to clean up your database with DayzCC. Play around with some of the options in there if its not working for you. Also, its ok to copy script from other server builds into this. It seems pretty compatible, so we essentially updated it so this will work for you. Thanks for the sick addon Crosire, if you are reading this have you thought of porting it to Arma 3 to use with Wasteland and any other Sandbox mode that could desperately use DB functionality?
Please could you list the changes you made from the original files?
And what files did you change?

thank you very much

Anyone got this to work with Dayz CC Chenaurus yet?

I'm almost sick of seeing this... Everyone should stop using Dayz CC, or someone should talk to Crosire about taking the project over completely since he has not made in update in quite some time and he does not plan on ever making one ever again. I was using Dayz CC on a root server for a while until recently moving to a vilayer server. I now have zero issues and no lag from what i have seen so far. I suggest switching to a Reality Server, its the most stable and current of all the servers. Dayz CC is very appealing because of its features, but its just too outdated.

I'm almost sick of seeing this... Everyone should stop using Dayz CC, or someone should talk to Crosire about taking the project over completely since he has not made in update in quite some time and he does not plan on ever making one ever again. I was using Dayz CC on a root server for a while until recently moving to a vilayer server. I now have zero issues and no lag from what i have seen so far. I suggest switching to a Reality Server, its the most stable and current of all the servers. Dayz CC is very appealing because of its features, but its just too outdated.
:(

what a strange answer...
on april the 24th you wrote this post http://opendayz.net/threads/base-building-dayz-1-2-released.8579/page-19#post-38141 and now you are talking about using another server pack. :D

So my answer is ..did you fix the problem with dayzcc or not?
As i asked here http://opendayz.net/threads/base-building-dayz-1-2-released.8579/page-21#post-40814 could you tell us the files you changed or modified?

thank you :)

what a strange answer...
on april the 24th you wrote this post http://opendayz.net/threads/base-building-dayz-1-2-released.8579/page-19#post-38141 and now you are talking about using another server pack. :D

So my answer is ..did you fix the problem with dayzcc or not?
As i asked here http://opendayz.net/threads/base-building-dayz-1-2-released.8579/page-21#post-40814 could you tell us the files you changed or modified?

thank you :)

I mean... yes it worked for me writing to the database, but after using something other than Dayz CC i just dont think anyone should use it. It caused many strange things to happen on my server, not related to the base building and were issues prior to adding it.

Getting script restriction #40 trying to place Land_CamoNetB_EAST. This is my createvehicle.txt:

Code:
1 "" !="WeaponHolder" !="TinCan" !="Rabbit" !="Goat" !="WildBoar" !="Sheep" !="Hen" !="Cow01" !="Cow02" !="Cow03" !="Cow04" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_suit1" !="z_suit2" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_policeman" !="z_priest" !="BoltSteelF" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="SodaCan" !="JackDaniels" !="RoadFlare" !="ChemRed" !="ChemBlue" !="ChemGreen" !="Survivor1_DZ" !="Survivor2_DZ" !="Survivor3_DZ" !="SurvivorW2_DZ" !="Bandit1_DZ" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="SmokeShell" !="SmokeShellRed" !="SmokeShellGreen" !="MedBox0" !="Camo1_DZ" !="Soldier1_DZ" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="Sniper1_DZ" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="BanditW1_DZ" !="G_40mm_HE" !="dog" !="WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" !="WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet" !="WeaponHolder_PartGeneric" !="WeaponHolder_ItemJerrycan" !="WeaponHolder_PartFueltank" !="WeaponHolder_PartGlass" !="WeaponHolder_PartEngine" !="WeaponHolder_PartWheel" !="WeaponHolder_PartVRotor" !="DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch" !="DZ_British_ACU" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
5 "SeaGull"
5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox" !="ItemToolbox" !="CardBoardBox" !="FoodBox1" !="FoodBox2" !="FoodBox3"
5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
1 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
1 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
1 "_AA"
1 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "_AP" //"_APHE"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"
5 "_ied"
5 "_CRV7"
5 "_MEEWS"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
1 "Nest_" //Nest_M240 //Nest_PK
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball"
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "cock"
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
1 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="Land_fort_bagfence_long" !="Land_BagFenceRound" !="Land_fortified_nest_big" !="Land_Fort_Watchtower" !="Land_fort_rampart_EP1" !="Land_HBarrier_large" !="Land_fortified_nest_small" !="Land_Misc_Cargo2E" !="Land_pumpa" !="Land_CncBlock" !="Land_prebehlavka" !="Land_tent_east" !="Land_CamoNetB_EAST" !="Land_CamoNetB_NATO" !="Land_CamoNetVar_EAST" !="Land_CamoNetVar_NATO" !="Land_CamoNet_EAST" !="Land_CamoNet_NATO"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
1 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Land_fort_bagfence_long" !="Land_Fort_Watchtower" !="Land_fort_rampart_EP1"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
5 "_uav"
//5 "AmmoBox" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762"
//5 "WeaponsBox"
//5 "CacheBox"
//!="DZ_Backpack_EP1"
//!="MedBox0" //filtered now
//!="Sniper1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Camo1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Soldier1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="TentStorage"
//!="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" //filtered now
//!="BanditW1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="WeaponHolder_ItemTent"

Anyone know whats causing this
Code:
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Avenger/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Profiteer2/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DSHkM_Mini_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SearchLight/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Igla_AA_pod_East/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M252/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M2HD_mini_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MK19_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumPale/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseStrongPale/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Cable_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_decor_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
6:22:30 Server error: Player without identity CommanderRetra (id 1462125337)
6:22:30 Unknown entity: '& document.loaded) ? func() : document.observe('script:loaded', func)'
6:22:30 Unknown entity: '& Trace.get()
                    }'
6:22:30 Unknown entity: 'loc=' + url + '&f=' + url'
6:22:30 Unknown entity: '& old_onload()'
6:22:30 Unknown entity: 'nbsp'
6:22:30 Unknown entity: 'middot'
6:22:36 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
6:22:36 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
6:22:36 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
6:22:37 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_ConcL/
6:22:37 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
6:22:37 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
6:22:38 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
6:22:42 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
6:22:43 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
6:22:47 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf not found
6:22:47 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_onPlayerDisconnect.sqf not found
6:22:47 "Started executing user settings file."
6:22:47 "Finished executing user settings file."
6:22:47 Wrong text element 'null'
6:22:47 "--------------------------------"
6:22:47 "UPSMON started"
6:22:47 Error in expression <+ 1;
if (_removable != "Grave") then {
allremovables set [count allremovables, >
6:22:47  Error position: <allremovables set [count allremovables, >
6:22:47  Error Undefined variable in expression: allremovables
6:22:47 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 244
6:22:47 Error in expression <+ 1;
if (typeOf(_object) in allbuildables_class) then {
diag_log ("S>
6:22:50  Error position: <allbuildables_class) then {
diag_log ("S>
6:22:50  Error Undefined variable in expression: allbuildables_class
6:22:50 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 146
6:22:50 "OBJ: 34 - BAF_Offroad_W"
6:22:50 Error in expression <D2, true];
[B]_inventory >[/B]
6:25:16  Error position: <allbuildables_class) then {

[FONT=mceinline]_inventory >[/FONT]
[FONT=mceinline] 6:25:16  Error Undefined variable in expression: allbuildables_class[/FONT]
[FONT=mceinline] 6:25:16 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 63[/FONT]
[FONT=mceinline] 6:25:16 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:306:"132":[["wheel_1_2_steering",1]]:0.483:""[/FONT]
[FONT=mceinline] 6:25:16 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:305:"133":[24,[12313.6,12600.3,-0.0392303]]:0.999537:""[/FONT]
[FONT=mceinline] 6:25:16 Error in expression <vious","_key"];[/FONT]
f (typeOf(_object) in allbuildables_class) then {

_inventory >
6:25:16  Error position: <allbuildables_class) then {

_inventory >
6:25:16  Error Undefined variable in expression: allbuildables_class
6:25:16 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 63
6:25:16 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:306:"138":[]:0.0319254:""
6:25:16 Wrong text element 'null'
6:25:16 Wrong text element 'null'
};
Full RPT file here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b49mg4592s1k7oj/arma2oaserver.RPT

Getting script restriction #40 trying to place Land_CamoNetB_EAST. This is my createvehicle.txt:

Code:
1 "" !="WeaponHolder" !="TinCan" !="Rabbit" !="Goat" !="WildBoar" !="Sheep" !="Hen" !="Cow01" !="Cow02" !="Cow03" !="Cow04" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_suit1" !="z_suit2" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_policeman" !="z_priest" !="BoltSteelF" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="SodaCan" !="JackDaniels" !="RoadFlare" !="ChemRed" !="ChemBlue" !="ChemGreen" !="Survivor1_DZ" !="Survivor2_DZ" !="Survivor3_DZ" !="SurvivorW2_DZ" !="Bandit1_DZ" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="SmokeShell" !="SmokeShellRed" !="SmokeShellGreen" !="MedBox0" !="Camo1_DZ" !="Soldier1_DZ" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="Sniper1_DZ" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="BanditW1_DZ" !="G_40mm_HE" !="dog" !="WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" !="WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet" !="WeaponHolder_PartGeneric" !="WeaponHolder_ItemJerrycan" !="WeaponHolder_PartFueltank" !="WeaponHolder_PartGlass" !="WeaponHolder_PartEngine" !="WeaponHolder_PartWheel" !="WeaponHolder_PartVRotor" !="DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch" !="DZ_British_ACU" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
5 "SeaGull"
5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox" !="ItemToolbox" !="CardBoardBox" !="FoodBox1" !="FoodBox2" !="FoodBox3"
5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
1 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
1 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
1 "_AA"
1 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "_AP" //"_APHE"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"
5 "_ied"
5 "_CRV7"
5 "_MEEWS"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
1 "Nest_" //Nest_M240 //Nest_PK
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball"
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "cock"
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
1 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="Land_fort_bagfence_long" !="Land_BagFenceRound" !="Land_fortified_nest_big" !="Land_Fort_Watchtower" !="Land_fort_rampart_EP1" !="Land_HBarrier_large" !="Land_fortified_nest_small" !="Land_Misc_Cargo2E" !="Land_pumpa" !="Land_CncBlock" !="Land_prebehlavka" !="Land_tent_east" !="Land_CamoNetB_EAST" !="Land_CamoNetB_NATO" !="Land_CamoNetVar_EAST" !="Land_CamoNetVar_NATO" !="Land_CamoNet_EAST" !="Land_CamoNet_NATO"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
1 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Land_fort_bagfence_long" !="Land_Fort_Watchtower" !="Land_fort_rampart_EP1"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
5 "_uav"
//5 "AmmoBox" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762"
//5 "WeaponsBox"
//5 "CacheBox"
//!="DZ_Backpack_EP1"
//!="MedBox0" //filtered now
//!="Sniper1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Camo1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Soldier1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="TentStorage"
//!="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" //filtered now
//!="BanditW1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="WeaponHolder_ItemTent"

Try removing this exception or change it to a 1 I would guess...

Code:
5 "B_"

you really should check the logfile first...
and see what exactly is the reason for this kick...

Back