Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Hi guys : ) may i ask something?, if i post my mission.pbo and server.pbo can someone give a look to them please?, i follow all the steps in the main tutorial but i dont speak english very well (im spanish), i realy need be sure until upload this script to my server.
Thanks again, please i realy need this tuto : ).-

Does this mod not work with DayZ Epoch? I'm having problems with unlocking vehicles, safes, trading with the traders, and removing and adding parts to vehicles.

I fixed the zombies spawning on basebuilding items, and basebuilding items being destroyable under 1.7.7.1 :cool:

CfgBuildingPos.hpp
CfgLoot.hpp
CfgBuildingLott.hpp

^ look at these for zombie spawning

eh_localCleanup in server_functions.sqf is the reason items can be destroyed under default code specifically this line

Code:
_unit removeAllEventHandlers "HandleDamage";

Don't pm me asking for help.

I fixed the zombies spawning on basebuilding items, and basebuilding items being destroyable under 1.7.7.1 :cool:

CfgBuildingPos.hpp
CfgLoot.hpp
CfgBuildingLott.hpp

^ look at these for zombie spawning

eh_localCleanup in server_functions.sqf is the reason items can be destroyed under default code specifically this line

Code:
_unit removeAllEventHandlers "HandleDamage";

Don't pm me asking for help.

My basebuilding is bug in enter keycode panels... say: code incorrect( after restart ).

could you share with me your server.pbo please? I have long been trying to fix it and I did it ... server restart codes do not work in the doors

Thanks!

Hi, i had the Problem too, that the Zombie spawn at basebuilding items. And they can walk through it. that is the most Problem. Did anyone know where i can fix that they can go through?

Can Some Body Please Upload there base building working overwatch server and mission PBOs?
Or if I upload mine can somebody overlook them and see why my objects arent writing to the database I did put the objects in the safeobject section in my server_functions.sqf, And I did run the base_building.sql.I can get the Build Recipes to pop up and can build items but the items i build goes away after my server restarts.
Im Hosted by HFBServers Running Overwatch 2.2

Any help would be appreciated.

On my Server i had to add the Objects to my "dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf" :
_object = _this select 0;
_playername = _this select 1;
_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","TrapBear","Wire_cat1"];
_allowed = false;

After writing the Things like by safeobjects in that _allowedObjects it works. Maybe it could help u.

Hi lecram. how do you got the gatepanels working u told on a earlier post...?

Cheers

I did nothing. Only that what Daimyo and Seeweaduck wrote. The only i had to check what kind of Server i have. I have a Bliss Server, but Bliss is now Reality and so i had to change some signs. And the second i had to do is reading more sensfull. Maybe reading things a second or thirt time. Sometimes its only on sign which was left because i did read it

anyone have this working on HFB Overwatch server? if so can you post your files. I'v gone over my files for days now can't seem to get suff to save to DB

Im Having a problem with weird ingame colors and HUD icons are messed up after I tried installing base building again.
What kind of Server did u have, i could upload my Pbo with Basebuilding if u want.
If You Can Please Upload Your PBOs with base building that would help me a ton im sure it would help alot of other people also.

I have Base Building fully working. Can build, can remove, codes work after restart - all is well. Except tents.

I can place a tent and put some stuff in and out. Everything writes to the database - all good. When I do a server restart the tent is still there, the items are still there but when putting stuff in and out it no longer writes to the database. The HIVE.log says it does write and so does the server report I can however unpack the tent and it does remove it from the database.

If I remove the Base Building sections in server_monitor.sqf the tents go back to working normally. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so how did you solve it?

we have a xstreamgaming server and would love to find out how to get base building working im trying over and over again and it still fails im getting stuck on this section

For people who DO NOT have a modified fn_selfActions.sqf:

If you DO NOT have a modified fn_selfActions.sqf and are running 1.7.6.1

• Simply rename "fn_selfActions 1.7.6.1 with Base Building 1.2" to fn_selfActions.sqf
  • Then delete:
    -fn_selfActions 1.7.4.4 with Base Building 1.2
    -fn_selfActions 1.7.6.1 Default as of 3-15-2013 no BB
(do this for whatever version you are running, if your running neither versions shown, Reference off theREADME.txt in the compile folder
People WITH Modified fn_selfActions.sqf:

• Please reference the README.txt in the compile folder to understand the blocks of code placed infn_selfActions.sqf

This addon is worthy of a wiki, imho. So many folks have questions, nothing against the forum, but finding answers takes forever. A organized wiki would be awesome.

Back