Dayz 2017 V1.1 Open testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinkicker

Administrator
Staff member
Any kicks for script restrictions, please post below and include the number of the restriction (#40) and what you we're doing.

Hello All,

New Features

• Dead Players / Zeds can be gutted and cooked with detrimental effect on humanity and high chance of infection
  • Zombies Hordes Spawn in Forests
  • Zombies spawn ratios and sensitivty raised.
  • Gyrocopters added (land and water based) - water based can also be used on land.
  • New Female Survivor Model (can wear backpack)
  • New Bandit Model
  • New Hero Model
  • New Tent Model
  • Bus Interior Retextured
  • Added Retextured AN2 Civil
  • Changed Survivor2_DZ to Epic_Beard_Man.
  • Tank Armour Levels Lowered massively.
  • Loot rebalanced (matches more common).
  • Animal Spawn ratios brought back to default.
Bug Fixes
  • Backpacks can now stow weapons
  • Tank LODS fixed
  • Male Survivor Rvmats Fixed (they now show blood on the models)
  • Various start up errors fixed.
  • Removed Marek_DZ (Medic could self heal)
  • Missing ice_apo_resistance\data\us_soldier_sabot_body_wound1.rvmat''
Known Issues:

• Still some crappy missing texture issues. These are all in /ca/* which is for BI to fix unless I can find a workaround. I am just to fed up of working on these for now :(
  • Gyrocopters have no damage graphics and lack repair options. If you treat them harsh enough they will die, but look normal still. They are a proof of concept and had quite a bit of work already, so enjoy them for what they are.
  • To exit the tank, you each need to go via the drivers seat otherwise sometimes you might get injured.
To download the files go to here:

http://opendayz.net/downloads/DayZ2017/@DayZ2017.rar

Server Details:

IP: 66.150.164.161
Port: 2302

A plea or request if you will:

Please try and help me. Try to find things wrong and open a thread here or better still open a bug on github don't be a douche and run around killing people and hoarding vehicles and playing it like normal.

Later on I will put up a map of where the vehicles are, but for now:

• Amphibious Gyrocopter. Beach of the small island near Kamyshovo
  • Gyrocopter. In the Grounds of the farm to the east of Berezino
  • GyroCopter. Near the firestation of the North East Airfield
  • Amphibious GyroCopter. On the marshy coast of Nizhnaya bay
  • An2. End of the runway at the North West airfield.
  • An2. In the hanger at the North East Airstrip
I will put togther another release thread with credits and so forth once out of test. Also note I am posting this just before leaving for work, so I may not be able to respond and be on the server all the time.

Shin, is there a formality for logging into test server for you?

Also not sure if your port would be 2302? I added it to check on commander but it just shows that ip as listing name with "Insert server name here".. just for a heads up.

Shin, is there a formality for logging into test server for you?

Also not sure if your port would be 2302? I added it to check on commander but it just shows that ip as listing name with "Insert server name here".. just for a heads up.

Hi,

Just connect direct.

Once in game open the multiplayer section and hit the remote button, then put in the details:

Ok just thought id check was not sure due to the lack of server name :D

Thanks will get to it in a moment.

Edit: locked out cant get onto that shin :D Also incase people dont read further down than main post, you have the port written as 23202 :D

Hmm just sits waiting for host at black screen when logging in.. password works it seems though :D

think its holding in creating mode or something.

I am a bit stuck at the moment, in the office, so might not be able to look for a few hours. I will see if I can get a remote connection and have a look.

oh heck no, if you have normal life to get on with dont fret over it :D I was under the assumption the 3 regular mods, with the thread on bugs etc, are the ones that also deal with server issues..

If everyone is at "work" then its all good.

oh heck no, if you have normal life to get on with dont fret over it :D I was under the assumption the 3 regular mods, with the thread on bugs etc, are the ones that also deal with server issues..

If everyone is at "work" then its all good.

No it's cool. I was not trying to put you off and you did not know that (how could you), and its really good your doing this. Give me a couple of hours and I will have a look. I should have held off until tonight when I could be on hand, but I figured why not put it out now.

No it's cool. I was not trying to put you off and you did not know that (how could you), and its really good your doing this. Give me a couple of hours and I will have a look. I should have held off until tonight when I could be on hand, but I figured why not put it out now.

i sent you a message.......................but you went offline.

i think i may have found shinkickers problem also BUT

:p

i think i may have found shinkickers problem also BUT

:p

Yep, I am at work at the minute, was a bad idea to do this now, but I thought it would save a bit of time.

I will be home in a few hours and will open things up again.

Ok neat, im semi retired im pretty much at the pc most the day if I wish, so no rush but able to test a fair bit if required. Ill probably setup github login later when the show gets rolling.

Server is up again, but there are some script restrictions occuring, I will debug these in a few hours from now when out of work.

Understood posted on the github of the login file error, you cant click ok and carry onto server it just boots you to main.

Look forward to later.

Emm Hi ppl am intrested to play on your build mod ! am donwload all files but when am try to connect any 2017 server lobby he kick me and tell that am miss some file named .tanya'' any help ?

Emm Hi ppl am intrested to play on your build mod ! am donwload all files but when am try to connect any 2017 server lobby he kick me and tell that am miss some file named .tanya'' any help ?
I'm guessing you're joining servers that don't have the update yet - Join only shinkicker's server that is given in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back