DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the readme and I'm not able to get the admin tools menu to show. I do get the user debug window but not admin. I added my guid, mapped 19 and 20. Could you please take a look at my PBO and see if I missed something?

Thanks!

I followed the readme and I'm not able to get the admin tools menu to show. I do get the user debug window but not admin. I added my guid, mapped 19 and 20. Could you please take a look at my PBO and see if I missed something?

Thanks!
you need to add your Player ID not your GUID, the player ID can be found by going to Player Profile>>"PlayerName">>Edit, look in the bottom left hand corner for "Player ID" that is the number that needs to be added to the code

Whoops, correction. The error is:
Script "fixes/player_monitor.fsm" not found.

This shows up as I am loading into the game.

** Edit - I am on a dayz.st server btw

Hi Phoenix,
I am getting the error message "fixes/Player_Monitor.fsm" not found. Any thoughts?
i apologize about that i replaced the init.sqf with a fresh version for testing and forgot to remove it before i pushed the update. to fix find this code in init.sqf
Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
    0 fadeSound 0;
    0 cutText [(localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING"), "BLACK FADED",60];
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];

and replace the player monitor line with
Code:
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

This got me a little bit further. However, I get past the lobby and begin to load in. Then I get to a screen that says "Requesting Authentication" for about 35 seconds. Then it says "Something went wrong" momentarily and sticks on "Loading Character Data".

Your help is much appreciated btw

**Edit - In the log, the only error i get is:
4:13:15 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "92563206" KageB0shii"
4:13:15 "LOGIN RESULT: Exiting, failed to load _primary: ["ERROR"] for player: 92563206 "

Actually I found an inconsistency in the init.sqf file:
your file: AdminToolsMain = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
your tutorial: admintools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";

swapping to your tutorial syntax and retesting.

Let me know if you need me to upload my pbo
upload your mission.pbo. i will talk a look at it
Actually I found an inconsistency in the init.sqf file:
your file: AdminToolsMain = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
your tutorial: admintools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";

swapping to your tutorial syntax and retesting.

when pushing 2 -5 updates a day i tend to miss somethings. i will go over my code and update the instructions, thanks for pointing that out
Update- faster loading, but still stalling on "Requesting Authentication"
every time i received that there was a mistake in the init.sqf, or one of the files it calls on load.

For those complaining that this just promotes admins to cheat on their own servers... Guess what, you're PARTIALLY right.

1) Admin can use it for good - Police and investigate things very fast while in game.

OR

2) Admins can use it for evil - By basically being asshole hackers.

#1 leads to happy player base, thus growing it further.

#2 leads to an unhappy player base who probably won't stick around.

The designer of this admin tool isn't here to control what you do on your server. you can already cheat on your own server if you feel like it.. free gear, free TP, give yourself vehicles, see where players are / their camps. nothing has ever stopped someone from abusing their own server, and honestly... no one should.

If you wana turn your server into some kinda hacker vs hacker war, I don't care at all. I just know you'll notice most regular people leaving to play elsewhere which is better for us admins trying to use any and all tools to HELP protect our servers and increase the entertainment value of it.

If a server owner tolerates his admins abusing privs, that's not a place I'd want to play or be part of. To each his own.

Bluephoenix, thanks for creating this. I hope to see it get used by responsible admins.

For those wondering. I plan on using this tool to moderate an event my clan is running =) Also to stream over twitch.tv

Hey, I get the problem that the debugger works and all but no Zombies and no Loot, is apperaing on my Taviana.com map :D what could be the error? here my mission file

Attachments

• dayz_missionsa.pbo
    347.6 KB · Views: 11
Hey, I get the problem that the debugger works and all but no Zombies and no Loot, is apperaing on my Taviana.com map :D what could be the error? here my mission file
Had this issue too mate, I will be contacting dev asap. I had to uninstall it, no current fix atm. Also, could you reply to me on the dayz.st irc? Would be appreciated.

WARNING: ZOMBIES / LOOT ARE CURRENTLY NOT SPAWNING IN TAVIANA VERSION (Not sure about Chernaraus).

Avoid using this tool on Taviana until a update is released. Error found on date: 3/18/13

This comment will be edited if fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back