DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to add this but don't want to use the hotkey for the debug monitor I have the persistent (always on) version of the same one so how can I add this using that?

In player_spawn_2:

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID vehicle player) in ["#####"]

Change that too:

Code:
hotkey_hitme = 1; //disable if you want to use regular hotkey in compiles
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#######","#######"]) then {     
    while {sleep 1;hotkey_hitme == 1} do {

hintSilent parseText format ["

As I would like to set the "U" key as the key for admin menu

awesome, got it working =)
One question however: How does the ESP teleport work? When I select it, my screen freezes for a few seconds, then nothing happens.

I would love to add this but don't want to use the hotkey for the debug monitor I have the persistent (always on) version of the same one so how can I add this using that?

In player_spawn_2:

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID vehicle player) in ["#####"]

Change that too:

Code:
hotkey_hitme = 1; //disable if you want to use regular hotkey in compiles
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#######","#######"]) then {   
    while {sleep 1;hotkey_hitme == 1} do {

hintSilent parseText format ["

As I would like to set the "U" key as the key for admin menu
yes if you use that code and you have a [] execVM in init.sqf calling the file containimg that code

awesome, got it working =)
One question however: How does the ESP teleport work? When I select it, my screen freezes for a few seconds, then nothing happens.
left Alt + click on the map after teleport press w + space to move again

Hey, I get the problem that the debugger works and all but no Zombies and no Loot, is apperaing on my Taviana.com map :D what could be the error? here my mission file
Had this issue too mate, I will be contacting dev asap. I had to uninstall it, no current fix atm. Also, could you reply to me on the dayz.st irc? Would be appreciated.

i am looking into it, thanks for reporting this

Hey guys I would really recommend using these tools, I have them in my chernarus map and they are great! BUMP! This program def needs to be out there.

Name them. All 100 of them!
Forget 100 ways, gimme 5 good ones.
hell ill take 1 great one. then i could stop my endless search, at least for a little while.
If he mentions Gotcha or BE , or that BlissAdmin .. I'm going to lol!

Anyway, he protests way too much ;)
is already obvious that he has no idea what hes talking about. if he mentions any of the above then hes just reaffirming what we all ready know.

IVXX Antihacks is a good one, But I still want to use this on those that still try to cheat on my server... Just so they know how it feels to be moved and dropped from a great height!!!

Shame Said Anti-Hax stops this from working LOL I installed it last night, got it all in and looking nice code wise, load it up and fire up the server... starts fine.... No Z's or loot (Chernarus) and no admin menu... It shows for a split second then goes as my anti hax does its job... TY for confirming my anti hax are legendary!!

IVXX Antihacks is a good one, But I still want to use this on those that still try to cheat on my server... Just so they know how it feels to be moved and dropped from a great height!!!

Shame Said Anti-Hax stops this from working LOL I installed it last night, got it all in and looking nice code wise, load it up and fire up the server... starts fine.... No Z's or loot (Chernarus) and no admin menu... It shows for a split second then goes as my anti hax does its job... TY for confirming my anti hax are legendary!!
This is a bug within the program at the moment, please refer to the github page for info on how to fix it.

what would be really good for this is a flag system that uses the in-game map that shows an admin when another player is executing a script menu or using other forms of scripting and then this admin can use this tool to move to said player - confirm - ban. This is what I would use this tool for, I know there is a way to do this as a "friendly" hacker has told me and shown me it is possible.

I'm going to be working on adding this in and adding in all the proper BE script exceptions. This can be very useful if used the proper way. Some of this stuff I would have normally had to have done thru the DB, which can take a few minutes, but as I said proper use is needed so as not to have admin abuse imo.

I'm going to be working on adding this in and adding in all the proper BE script exceptions. This can be very useful if used the proper way. Some of this stuff I would have normally had to have done thru the DB, which can take a few minutes, but as I said proper use is needed so as not to have admin abuse imo.
I have the Zombie shield, debug, and weapon kits working so far with all my BE scripts. I'll be updating later if I can get the others working.

Hello, in first sorry for my poor english,

i follow this tutorial for install admin tools, but now, i stay stuck at 80% of loading when i'm trying to connect :

i saw this error in rpt : (god is a player with admin rights.)

15:24:05 Server error: Player without identity god (id 1005475218)
15:24:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
15:24:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
15:24:53 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
15:24:54 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_ConcL/
15:24:58 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
15:24:58 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
15:25:05 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
15:25:19 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
15:25:20 "HIVE: Starting"
15:25:20 "MISSION: File Updated"
15:25:20 "HIVE: Request sent"
15:25:20 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
15:25:20 "HIVE: Local Time set to [2013,3,19,15,25]"
15:25:20 "DEBUG FPS : 0.508712"
15:25:20 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for Crash Spawner"
15:25:20 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'UH-60 Wreck' with loot table 'HeliCrash' at 3593"
15:25:20 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
15:25:31 "STARTING LOGIN: ["116998406",B 1-1-A:1 (God) REMOTE]"
15:25:31 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "116998406" God"
15:25:31 "LOGIN LOADED: B 1-1-A:1 (God) REMOTE Type: Survivor1_DZ"
15:25:32 "LOGIN PUBLISHING: B 1-1-B:1 (God) REMOTE Type: Survivor2_DZ"

Can anyone help me please ?

hell ill take 1 great one. then i could stop my endless search, at least for a little while.

is already obvious that he has no idea what hes talking about. if he mentions any of the above then hes just reaffirming what we all ready know.
TSW Anticheat works great, server.pbo anticheat monitors or even custom Battleye-Rules... but this would require at least some skill (or time to get skill)... my servers have a low amount of cheaters, but this required time,work and research. As i said, becomming a cheater to fight cheaters isnt the right way, at least for a true admin.

But go on with your cheating, its a shame that now even admins become the biggest assholes in the game...

I have almost all of the scripts working with BE now. I might have some un-needed exceptions in the scipts.txt but once I finish it I'll upload it and people can look thru for what I changed. Gotta go to work now but once I'm off I'm gonna finish adding the rest of the script exceptions so these scripts will work with BE.

TSW Anticheat works great, server.pbo anticheat monitors or even custom Battleye-Rules... but this would require at least some skill (or time to get skill)... my servers have a low amount of cheaters, but this required time,work and research. As i said, becomming a cheater to fight cheaters isnt the right way, at least for a true admin.

But go on with your cheating, its a shame that now even admins become the biggest assholes in the game...

Honestly, it is astonishing how ignorant you have portrayed yourself in this thread. You state that TSW Anticheat works great. With TSW Anticheat you can see player/vehicle locations on the map, teleport, give yourself or other players gear, heal yourself or other players, and these are just options that don't require a server restart. These are all tools that are available to the admin and not the players. However, somehow you are considering these tools to be fair and the ones released in this thread to be cheating. An admin could do just as much harm to a server with a basic admin control panel and their database if they really wanted to.

The problem is not the tools being released to the admins. The problem is that some people lack the integrity to be good admins. It is not your place to decide which tools should be released and which shouldn't, and calling someone an asshole for using this tool is just foolish. You have given your biased opinion of this tool multiple times throughout this thread. Why not move on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back