DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your First Post Sounds like a Release in MPGH.

Sure, some of the Admins will use it to Fight against cheaters, but Most will abuse it to the max.

There are 100x better ways fighting cheaters then using cheats yourself.

"Look its so funny killing this Guy right next to me while he cant See me!!!!"

@BluePhoenix175

Im using dayz.st as host.

Is it possible to get this done with them as host, or do you recommend some other host?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
Hi,
I am also with dayz.st, if you need further assistance please feel free to ask me.

Grafzahl said: ↑

Sure, some of the Admins will use it to Fight against cheaters, but Most will abuse it to the max.

"Look its so funny killing this Guy right next to me while he cant See me!!!!"​
Hahaha, you are very funny, I have been using this for just a couple of hours and I can see exactly when users are teleporting, spawning vehicles etc.

if admins abuse the tools then they should not be admins.

i find that admins are more effective when they have the ability to properly respond to whatever situation may arise. these tools allow for admins to take a stronger role in preventing problems before they arise. if you don't like them don't use them.

"Look its so funny killing this Guy right next to me while he cant See me!!!!"
again if your / someones admins are doing $#!& like that they need there privileges revoked and probably a ban.

the teleport is enabled? how used? w+space no work for my
Ok, so go to map after selecting the esp / tele tool and press alt left click on the map to teleport to the desired location. If you get stuck, hold w and press space to become unstuck.

I cant believe that OpenDayZ Supports such scripts... it doesnt matter if you use it on YOUR Server, its still cheating... also i dont know why you should be able to spawn weapons and shit.

And about the teleporters/itemspawners... all that can be seen in tools like BlissAdmin, 100 times easier then ESP-Shit InGame.

And sure, whoever uses this cheat shouldnt be an admin.... but you dont know how many reports of abusive admins we get in our community. Seems like these Days you rent a Dayz-Server to have a place where you can cheat the hell out of the game and no one can ban you.

Next Step is that you become invisible and immortal whenever you join the server... and then use custominventory to always get your as50 right from the start.

We dont use any of these crap-legit-haxx0r-tools and also can fight cheaters quite effective...

I cant believe that OpenDayZ Supports such scripts... it doesnt matter if you use it on YOUR Server, its still cheating... also i dont know why you should be able to spawn weapons and shit.

And about the teleporters/itemspawners... all that can be seen in tools like BlissAdmin, 100 times easier then ESP-Shit InGame.

And sure, whoever uses this cheat shouldnt be an admin.... but you dont know how many reports of abusive admins we get in our community. Seems like these Days you rent a Dayz-Server to have a place where you can cheat the hell out of the game and no one can ban you.

Next Step is that you become invisible and immortal whenever you join the server... and then use custominventory to always get your as50 right from the start.

We dont use any of these crap-legit-haxx0r-tools and also can fight cheaters quite effective...
The biggest intention for this was private hive servers - and the invisible script is for spying on suspicious players, please stop commenting here.

for any invisible script u can use tools or scripts like "gcam"...so what???

vehicle god mode for what?
heal feature for what?

all your features are cheats...and not suitable for an admin on a 100% fairness private server....

heal feature for what?

all your features are cheats...and not suitable for an admin on a 100% fairness private server....
Gcam is buggy and lags out server, very unstable. We are actually getting rid of the invisible skin and implementing "Eye to Eye" spectate script which is very stable and uses less bandwidth than gcam.

u take AlPmaker's scripts, renamed variables and think that is "suppa-cool-admin-tool"?

u even updated BE filters to make theese scripts work. lol.

will see when cheaters will find that hole to got your server.

this shit is retarded

heal feature for what?

really? u adding cheat scripts "as admin tools" and hope noone will use them same way?
as i said before if you don't like it don't use it. YOU chose to view and reply to this thread. if you want a pointless pissing contest go to 4chan.

Here is my Mission File. I'm just spawning in the Debug Zone maybe someone can help me?

Attachments

• dayz_private_1_rmod.chernarus.pbo
    814.7 KB · Views: 34
Here is my Mission File. I'm just spawning in the Debug Zone maybe someone can help me?
i looked at your mission.pbo these tools are not causing the spawn problems, either Gcam or the build mod is causing the problem. sorry i could not be more help

u take AlPmaker's scripts, renamed variables and think that is "suppa-cool-admin-tool"?

u even updated BE filters to make theese scripts work. lol.

will see when cheaters will find that hole to got your server.
Hey Phoenix, why no answer on this ;)

I dont like what this hole Admin-Thing is becomming, why not RusslerMenu when you join as Admin?

I hope BE handels these commands as what they are: cheats ;) Wouldnt be the first admin that gets a global ban for using cheats on his own server :D

Hey Phoenix, why no answer on this ;)
again if you want a pointless pissing contest go to 4chan

I dont like what this hole Admin-Thing is becomming, why not RusslerMenu when you join as Admin?
then DON'T USE THEM, that is YOUR choice.

I hope BE handels these commands as what they are: cheats ;) Wouldnt be the first admin that gets a global ban for using cheats on his own server :D
they are cheats that have been re-purposed to fight hackers, rule breakers, and cheaters. i have personally been using this menu and i have not received a global ban. if someone receives one by using this menu then not only will i buy them a new key i will modify the menu to prevent it from happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back