DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does not want more than a million times press User19 button to turn on the menu should change the timeCheck

HTML:
 time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 10

change to

HTML:
 time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05

it looks like this

HTML:
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {
  hotkey_hitme = 0;
  hotkey_tools = 0;
  dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
    private ["_dikCode", "_handled"];
    _dikCode =  _this select 1;
    _handled = false;
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_hitme = 1;
      execVM "debug\playerstats.sqf";
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_hitme = 0;
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_tools = 1;
      execVM "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
      };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_tools = 0;
    };
    if ((_dikCode == 0x3E or _dikCode == 0x0F or _dikCode == 0xD3) and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time;
    };
    _handled
  };
};

and voila, a menu opens instantly!

Cheers ;)
yes that will work but it has the potential to cause more problems then it fixes

Any chance on correcting the lagged file? The old file seems to have screwed up combat roll and access to the standard debug menu.

remember all that lag y'all were complaining about... by changing the time check to 0.05 you will be running that code 50 times a second thus causing lag, it can also create problems with other key bindings because the code is running 50 times a second its taking needed process threads

remember all that lag y'all were complaining about... by changing the time check to 0.05 you will be running that code 50 times a second thus causing lag, it can also create problems with other key bindings because the code is running 50 times a second its taking needed process threads
If change to 1?
I'll running that code 1 times per second?

It becomes possible to publish a German manual for the admintool,
I can very little english. many times already, thanks

greetings Daniel

Addendum!

I war a grad anymore, so maybe this is my last post, I'm sitting here now for more than 12 hours on the configuration of the admin tool and come with me only getting this dumb black screen, then I discovered at init . sqf file that this may not work at all:

startLoadingScreen ["", "DayZ_loadingScreen"];
/ / CutText ["", "BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

dayZ_instance = 2;
hiveInUse = true;
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

setVariable player ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
enableRadio false / / Disable global chat radio messages

/ / Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ variables.sqf" / / Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
/ / Call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug \ variables.sqf" / / Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ publicEH.sqf" / / Initilize the public variable eventhandlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ medical \ setup_functions_med.sqf" / / Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ compiles.sqf" / / compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"Filmic" setToneMappingParams [0153, 0357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
Playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug \ playerstats.sqf";
Main Admin Tools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admin tools \ AdminToolsMain.sqf";
if (IsServer) then {/ / if mission is loaded by server execute the server monitor
hiveInUse = true;
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\ z \ addons \ dayz_server \ system \ server_monitor.sqf";

and who now has the gall to the amount I write here about editing, I raced across, so if you should offer something then you like, it really write as (program) that it works, that was a waste of total time and yet what I'm basically beginners but that looks even a novice is not this works, then that is just ridiculous.

This text I got on Google Translate to translate!
I'm assuming that this was translated very well.

Greetings Daniel Rüegger

PS: contribution amount and it means not only as a landmark

or written differently

I meens post not amount

greetings Daniel

Addendum!

I war a grad anymore, so maybe this is my last post, I'm sitting here now for more than 12 hours on the configuration of the admin tool and come with me only getting this dumb black screen, then I discovered at init . sqf file that this may not work at all:

startLoadingScreen ["", "DayZ_loadingScreen"];
/ / CutText ["", "BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

dayZ_instance = 2;
hiveInUse = true;
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

setVariable player ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
enableRadio false / / Disable global chat radio messages

/ / Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ variables.sqf" / / Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
/ / Call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug \ variables.sqf" / / Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ publicEH.sqf" / / Initilize the public variable eventhandlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ medical \ setup_functions_med.sqf" / / Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ compiles.sqf" / / compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"Filmic" setToneMappingParams [0153, 0357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
Playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug \ playerstats.sqf";
Main Admin Tools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admin tools \ AdminToolsMain.sqf";
if (IsServer) then {/ / if mission is loaded by server execute the server monitor
hiveInUse = true;
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\ z \ addons \ dayz_server \ system \ server_monitor.sqf";

and who now has the gall to the amount I write here about editing, I raced across, so if you should offer something then you like, it really write as (program) that it works, that was a waste of total time and yet what I'm basically beginners but that looks even a novice is not this works, then that is just ridiculous.

Greetings Daniel Rüegger
Google did not do well lol

greetings Daniel

Addendum!

Code:
dayZ_instance = 2;

Greetings Daniel Rüegger

PS: contribution amount and it means not only as a landmark

or written differently

I meens post not amount

1. change the instance ID #
Code:
dayZ_instance = 2;
2. Google translate sucks
3. if you had looked through the thread you would have seen the answer to your problem. next time use the search function before going on a rant

Hey guys is there any chance anyone can help me set this up on my server, been trying for a few hours now and still lost, wondering if say I sent my mission.pbo and player ID anyone could do this for me? Hate to ask but its just easier than trying to explain it to me as ill admit im a noob at this:( Would be so happy and would appreciate it if somebody could? Thanks in advance guys!

What this mod does
this mod adds a hot-key activated command menu, and UrbanSkaters dual admin debug monitor
tools in the menu are
ESP / teleport
God Mode
Vehicle God Mode
Fix Buildings​
Spectate Player​
Heal nearby players
Look-n-repair
6 skin options including invisible skin
17 weapon kits
and zombie shield

Installing
installs inside your mission.pbo, instructions are in README.me​
Download
this is a beta release.
tested on server running DayZ chernarus version 1.7.6.1
WARNING: ZOMBIES / LOOT ARE CURRENTLY NOT SPAWNING IN TAVIANA VERSION
Tested on server running Taviana 2.0, thanks Josh W
Battleye tested
i will be periodically adding more tools
2mg391s.jpg
what would you like to see added (if any)​
1. different levels of admin menu (mod menu, admin menu, super admin menu)​
2. more tools, (what tools?)​
3. easier install process​
4. different in game execution (hot-key)​
5. Battleye compatibility (added)​

How do i teleport? :D

@BluePhoenix175

I would really wish for you to take a look at my mission file, and perhaps if you have the time, send me a working mission file? I will PM you the playerID I wish to add.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    239.6 KB · Views: 1
hey uh....i've got it all working, but i think i broke my server or something. we've ALWAYS had the rmod button selected(control panel dayz.st) and everyone's been able to play no problem, now, if i have rmod selected, it gives me the downloadable content deleted.rmod error. if i have rmod DEselected, it gives me the black "wait for host" screen with the player's name flashing white/red in teh top right.
if you have rmod installed clientside, then you can get on and play no problems(other than the spread eagle on the motorcycle thing).

Hey guys is there any chance anyone can help me set this up on my server, been trying for a few hours now and still lost, wondering if say I sent my mission.pbo and player ID anyone could do this for me? Hate to ask but its just easier than trying to explain it to me as ill admit im a noob at this:( Would be so happy and would appreciate it if somebody could? Thanks in advance guys!
What are you having trouble with?

any chance of making a version without the debug?
or at least telling what to do if we dont want the debug?

Within the ESP script, is it possible to add the ability to toggle other icons on the map, besides the tents? Some times it's tough to see users through the sea of vehicle titles.

Secondly, can you add the ability to shut it off as well?

What are you having trouble with?
Lots haha, tbh I have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to .pbos and things like that, before people scream noob i'm aware haha. Its just like I don't know even how to open pbo's I found a few programs but not sure if its worth attempting doing it and messing up my server:/ If you don't mind and you know how to do it could you explain how to do it? Just like tell me the programs etc and I will be able to follow the tut if its not too complicated:D Hope its not to much hassle if you could but would appreciate it alot:D

I've followed the readme instructions, but i hit f5 and no debug monitor cmes up and i hit f6 and no admin panel comes up. I used my GUID in the admintools file and I did not place either of the admintools folder or debug folder into the addons folder I have created for other scripts. help ? :(

I've followed the readme instructions, but i hit f5 and no debug monitor cmes up and i hit f6 and no admin panel comes up. I used my GUID in the admintools file and I did not place either of the admintools folder or debug folder into the addons folder I have created for other scripts. help ? :(

Have you checked your server report file. Just saying it doesn't work, help me ... isn't helping us, help you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back