DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
players get the blue version and admins get the gold version, if you want to change the txt colors go here pick a color and replace the hex color code in the playerstats.sqf the blue text sets the color blue in the example below
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Zombies Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%2</t><br/>

Hey Phoenix awesome thing you go going here man but i installed everything and im getting a Script Restriction #229 when i try to click it as well as everyone else on the server can see it. I know you also said that the admin one should be gold but mine isnt. Im supposing thats cuz i enternd in the wrong player id i suppose hope to hear from yea soon!

Hey Phoenix awesome thing you go going here man but i installed everything and im getting a Script Restriction #229 when i try to click it as well as everyone else on the server can see it. I know you also said that the admin one should be gold but mine isnt. Im supposing thats cuz i enternd in the wrong player id i suppose hope to hear from yea soon!
i was referring to the debug mon when talking about colors. as for the script restriction did you over-wright your scripts.txt with the one on git hub or did you modify your existing one?"

as well as im wondering what to do with that battleeye scripts you gave us! i just dont know where to imput it into the server >.<

ok well i found the .txt file on the dayz.st sight i just dont know how to modify it >.<
You need to use an ftp program to modify them.

These are all the changes I made in my scripts.txt
Some of them seemed unnecessary but I have it all working without any kicks. Some of the restrictions that weren't supposed to kick were kicking anyways so that is why some of the exception's restrictions have a 1 in front. Some of them tho are un-needed just not sure which.
Code:
----------------------------------------
script restriction !exception
//dayzesp.sqf is the only one I went line by line and made all the exact restrictions for
5 addGroupIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setMarkerPosLocal !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 onMapSingleClick !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setPosASL2 !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 openMap !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 drawIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"

1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !"healp.sqf"
5 setHit !"healp.sqf"
1 setVariable !"healp.sqf"

-----------------------------------------

5 setVehicleAmmo !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDamage !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDammage !"looknrepair.sqf"

------------------------------------------

5 "zombieshield" !"zombieshield.sqf"

------------------------------------------

//covers all the weapon switches/backpack changes
5 addWeapon !"items.sqf"
5 addWeaponCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazine !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazineCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpack !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpackCargo !"items.sqf"

--------------------------------------------

1 allowDamage !"Godmode.sqf"
1 allowDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"Godmode.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"Godmode.sqf"
5 GodMode !"Godmode.sqf"

---------------------------------------------

5 setDammage !"cargod.sqf"
1 setFuel !"cargod.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"cargod.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"cargod.sqf"
5 GodMode !"cargod.sqf"
Example for some of the lines...

Script Restriction | Exception

5 setMarkerPosLocal !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"dayzesp.sqf"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"

5 setDammage !"\"setDammage\"," !"looknrepair.sqf"," !"Godmode.sqf"," !"cargod.sqf"

I like to put my exceptions near the beginning rather then the end since I find it easier to find them if I need to later on.

Hi !

Does this work with DayZ CC 5.9.2.0 ?

I made it like in the instruction on github but wont work !?

cheers

I'm not sure which script restrictions i'm not fixing but i'm getting kicked for #230 and i've already fixed that one.
Could someone please take a look at my script.txt?
Thanks

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    45.4 KB · Views: 24
I'm not sure which script restrictions i'm not fixing but i'm getting kicked for #230 and i've already fixed that one.
Could someone please take a look at my script.txt?
Thanks
i am not sure, but i think its in ur line 241/242, u can try it, if it not works, load ur backup scripts.txt again on the server. :)

Hi !

Does this work with DayZ CC 5.9.2.0 ?

I made it like in the instruction on github but wont work !?

cheers
yes please reinstall following the instructions to the letter. if you are still un able to get it to work up load you mission pbo
Any update on this for Taviana? :)
i have had 2 reports that it works but i am un able to verify them if you want to try it and let me know please do

Hello dear Phoenix.
I have had a lot of complains from my dear "customers" on the server, that when there is a server restart, they mostly spawn a place like they've been yesterday or atleast several hours ago.

Heard of this before?

Thanks mate,
Kash

Hello dear Phoenix.
I have had a lot of complains from my dear "customers" on the server, that when there is a server restart, they mostly spawn a place like they've been yesterday or atleast several hours ago.

Heard of this before?

Thanks mate,
Kash
no i haven't. like i have said many times before these tools should not affect any spawns.

I guess there is a reason for you to put "should" in bold. Have never occured before, so just wondering if you had any experience with it. Thanks for quick reply

I guess there is a reason for you to put "should" in bold. Have never occured before, so just wondering if you had any experience with it. Thanks for quick reply
the bold should just means it might conflict with another mod and that's causing spawn bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back