DayZ: Invasion 1944 Release Thread!

NOTE: DO NOT DISABLE CBA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS IT BREAKS CORE FEATURES OF THE MOD AND WE DO NOT SUPPORT PEOPLE NOT RUNNING CBA

Hi Stapo,

A player here and I dont know anything about the inner worlkings of such things but why is this a bad thing to do? From my experience the mod is (atm) completely uplayable for me and my friends without editing the CBA path (to CBA_CO2) What is lost from doing that? Just curious, love the mod btw and excited for some full blown 44 maps to come out and have servers up :)

DayZ Invasion 1944 Updated To Version: 0.2.1

Notes:

- Increased Nazi Zombie Count
- Removed HMMWV Wrecks
- Various Loot Table Changes
- Other Minor Changes To Increase FPS
- And A Few Minor Things From DayZMod 1.7.6.1

And new server owners can now use https://github.com/Stapo/Lite-DayZ-Private-Server for DayZ: Invasion 1944 Server setups.

Enjoy! :)

We`ve added some fresh new vehicles.
A few planes and tanks.

Theres a lot more to add, cause stapo banned nothing of the i44 stuff.
you can set customskin and and and....

So this i need to save as a .sql right ? .. How do i implement this into my database .. i guess this one is just a more advanced file like the lite_vehicles yes?>

LATER EDIT : Getting also this error...

And just servers says just reading from bank.

Attachments

• arma2.jpg
    arma2.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 9
Same here not playable for me.

I also added the missing addon client side and server side but it doesn't fix it completely. There are still some errors with the files (saying that the key isn't matching).

How can i insert vehicles in objet classes .. there was somewhere around and vehcles txt with lots of stuff in it but the otiginal stuff contains windshield and much more .. Can someone explain to me and make an example maybe?

Ok , 2 questions :

1.How do i know all the values need to insert after the names in object classes( hitpoints ... windshields and stuff like that) ?

2.How do i know if i insert a new aircraft into object classes will spawn at an airfield:D ?

THanx.

I am always getting this Error when Arma Loads up with the Mod "Addon I44_merderet requires Addon plr_bulge"
And it seems that the i44_sounds_v bisign is missing.

I downloadet the Mod with DayzCommander, i also downloadet it two times but still the same.
I have latest Dayz Version and Beta Patch installed.

Any solution for that ?!
I hope to play this soon.

I am always getting this Error when Arma Loads up with the Mod "Addon I44_merderet requires Addon plr_bulge"
And it seems that the i44_sounds_v bisign is missing.

I downloadet the Mod with DayzCommander, i also downloadet it two times but still the same.
I have latest Dayz Version and Beta Patch installed.

Any solution for that ?!
I hope to play this soon.
Use Six Updater to download the Mod.

I don't think so.

I just set up a server to test it, but even with the posted fix there is still the loot delay and very low fps :(

Hope its going to be fixed cause the mod is really awesome!

Regards kikyou2

Can play without laggs, but i was allone on my test server.
try it on my server #raptor

btw. 0.2.1 is fixxed on dayzcommander, thx stapo for the upload.

Back