DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

yea, I'm pretty sure of that :/ . That's very annoying since players are allowed to fall without dying or anything on my server ...
I just downloaded pwnoz0r's repack, put all my @DayZ folder and the whole arma 2 and arma 2 OA content in my server folder :(

well i dont know what to tell you since that problem says fixed and i dont think anyone else has that issue... or they havent said anyways.
why dont you jump off a building and immediately save your logs and post your arma2oaserver.rpt and your local client arma2oa.rpt (\users\yourname\local\appdata , i think)

here is why i would do .. create a script that detects a player falling and instantly spawn in a about 20 zombies below them. problem solved, they fall they die ;)
or you can spawn in 20 sheep that will break their fall so they survive LUCKY THEM !

I already checked my RPT files and I don't see anything related to fall damage :/
I don't have this issue on my epoch server, and I already checked everything was okay serverside. Fall damage just seems to be inexistant from server side ?

the damagehandler should be running on the client. everyrhing is normal but falling?

if nobody repies tonight, will check my pwnozors 1.8.2 and see what happens and post results

Thanks for your help :). Yea everything seems normal but falling ...
I did a fresh new server install through DayZCC v7.3.0.0 and got the exact same problem. No fall damage. My DayZ mod was installed through DayZ commander, and of course I get fall damage on other dayz vanilla mod servers, but not on mine for some reason.

Is there any chance you could upload your files ? There must be something really wrong with my DayZ or something, while I don't have any with my epoch server. Here's a video of what happens, on a fresh new installed server. Of course, no matter from how high I fall, this always happens.

Seems like its more related to DayZCC v7.3.0.0 , cuz if i walk of the dam near kopyto i either break my legs or simply die while running
But i just use pwnoz0r server-client pack

this video was done using a fresh new server, made with pwnoz0r's repack. I can't fix this at all, and got the same problem with DayZCC :/

Well i must say first sry to grosfdp , he has right i walked runned of the roof from the factory and no damage
with a NOT modified fn_damagehandler.sqf dayz_code-1.8.2
Seems my fellow admin did a change to that file (i was not aware of it he forgot to fill in the modificationlist :mad: )
I did a exam saw file had newer date so here we are

_breakaleg as solution to hackers, doesnt work as it was intentioned
leave it in and you probally can jump of the silomill in cherno and say googlejumps

Remove it and well its smackdeath (hardrockers dive in o_O) , aka u respawn as a new char
Hope pwnoz0r reads this else we need to place a ticket

Last edited:
I hope this will be fixed, since 1.8.3 isn't going to be released yet, so we don't have a fix for our players yet :/

Theres still a way to solve this , keep it like the old 1803
We realy havent seen these kinda cheats , and most of the kids with the cheating attidude are
trying to be a big char somewhere else on the web (there daipers 'r full and we kick them out)
So if u got a fairly adult playing group it wont be that insecure (always keep a eye on it)

I'm having a hell of a time applying this tutorial towards the 1.8.3 file system. It seems like some things are missing from the downloads provided by the dayzmod website for the 1.8.3 patch. Does anyone know if there is a plan to update this. I'm trying to set up my first dedicated server and I'm getting a little lost. Again im using vanilla chernarus 1.8.3. Thanks guys.

I'm having a hell of a time applying this tutorial towards the 1.8.3 file system. It seems like some things are missing from the downloads provided by the dayzmod website for the 1.8.3 patch. Does anyone know if there is a plan to update this. I'm trying to set up my first dedicated server and I'm getting a little lost. Again im using vanilla chernarus 1.8.3. Thanks guys.

I got this working by loading up the existing 1.8.2 pwnoz0r pack, taking the 1.8.3 off the official dayz site and merging them. Worked like a charm.

Back