Thanks! It means a lot to me. I honestly wonder sometimes if it's worth continuing (well more like sometimes I almost admit)... but I just can't let myself let it die.
Although to be perfectly honest, it's like thanking a crackhead for dutifully smoking cocaine every day lol...
This build should be really nice though. Certainly not my dream build, but all things considered I'd say it's a solid 1.0.
I'm submitting my very last list of placement issues, and then that's it. M1lk8n will fix them all and send me the final build to text/sign/release. Meantime I will finish up the final bits and should be ready for early/mid week next week.
I am pretty sure we have a higher percentage if not outright number of enterable/lootable buildlings than Vanilla DayZ/Chernarus... I'm going to see if I can get someone to spoonfeed me how to do a quick building count list... fairly sure they're all Land_ so it should just be building/logging an array? But I'm just not sure...
I hope I have time to do a fancy video about all the building features. It's literally NUTS how much better they are than even A2 OA buildings... hell, short of the glass, animated doorknobs (we have some), and textures, I'd say they're better than A3 buildings... The glass is down to them finally doing a proper module for glass, but previously they never took the time to do individual breaking panes of glass... M1lkm8n did.... we've got animated destruction on a couple bridges and one house, door breaching etc... Going to be GREAT!
As much as I don't like the up-escalation trend of DayZ mods, I MIGHT unban some surprises in view of the animated destruction features... I really wanted to do it all script limited, but at this point... this MIGHT be the last major update I ever do.... We've got a lot of plans for A3 too... but as usual some community projects and the loving treatment of the Terrain are the most important thing for us.