Dayz Sahrani - Mod Development - Work In Progress

I believe US VA01 crashed when I tried to login today, I was playing it for 8+ hours yesterday with no problems.

I had some issues on there yesterday. I was playin around, got an offroad up and running. Parked somewhwere and went offline for a couple hours. I came back, logged in and I was several km away from where I had left and when I finally got back to where I parked my truck was gone. It might just have been found but I definitely got moved somehow while I wasn't online.

Thanks for the update. We did have a crash, we're looking into it. Should've been up shortly after the crash you experienced and believe it's been up since. Working on getting gametracker to recognize it and stats enabled.

US NY01 should also be up but is on a MUCH less robust machine... We should have a LOT more servers in the coming weeks, just ironing out the kinks at this point...

REALLY appreciate all the community support in hosting the files for download and to the server admins hosting servers! GREAT WORK GUYS!

Might be the server code they are using...
Don't know other server code to say if they are effected aswell..

If its bliss or similar & 2k around the airfield @ parisso & u won't sync at / nearby
Its an easy fix in the mission file, just move the respawn west marker..

Anyway IE#10 + IE#11 are now updated & set for v2 sigs only.

U will need the latest updates @ 1st post or use the link
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m0g3u4j5l90ib76

Aww, I spent hours fixing up a VS3 and Heli on VA01, I hope things save lol.

P.S. Thanks for all the hard work with converting and hosting!

Guys thanks for the notes and apologize for any "wasted" time, this is beta.

We will look at both our servers later tonight. and try to get them up and running on par with Some of the more experienced hosts.

Please feel free to join our TS3 server (cifordayz.guildshout.com:9995) to discuss the port in general or make bug reports if one of the dev team is on: (ShermanFTW, ChocolateTail, and NonovUrbizniz) also free free to use it when you are playing sahrani on any server.

We will all likely be on tonight after 8pm EST.

Thanks again for all the support and bug reports they REALLY help us out.

@Femuto if your bounty was lost it can surely be confirmed and replaced once we have the servers a little more stable.

Feel good knowing you've done more and logged more hours in the game than any of the dev team lol.

^ I'd have to agree with the above. Maybe some firestations, I haven't seen one yet, plenty of markets and hospitals so far. Also, showed the map off yesterday, trying to give you guys some exposure, I'll be on again tonight, hope to see some of ya! http://www.twitch.tv/femuto

^ I'd have to agree with the above. Maybe some firestations, I haven't seen one yet, plenty of markets and hospitals so far. Also, showed the map off yesterday, trying to give you guys some exposure, I'll be on again tonight, hope to see some of ya! http://www.twitch.tv/femuto

Thanks that is great to hear. I am trying to get dotjosh to verify my account, I will then add a thread on Dayzcommander. Enter able buildings are planned for 0.2, i will look into placing firestations.

Thanks that is great to hear. I am trying to get dotjosh to verify my account, I will then add a thread on Dayzcommander. Enter able buildings are planned for 0.2, i will look into placing firestations.

ive been talking to dotjosh in private... all i can say is DONT MAKE ANY ERRORS WITH SIGNATURES WHEN UPLOADING. triple check everything before uploading, test it heaps.

Dotjosh has already seen this thread as i sent him all the info about it.

dont worry about dotjosh, ive been talking to him in private... all i can say is DONT MAKE ANY ERRORS WITH SIGNATURES WHEN UPLOADING. triple check everything before uploading, test it heaps.

Dotjosh has already seen this thread as i sent him all the info about it.

Yeah that wont happen again, that is for sure.
v0.2 will be tested a lot more than .1

U could always use the new dayz code :p & unbanned some weapons (more weapons got banned in 1.7.5)
But thats prob abit more than u are planning for 0.2.

Maybe u could just rob this change from 1.7.5
https://github.com/R4Z0R49/DayZMod/commit/db800d2ad34137a3076415b6592199e4a115d3ce
It removes the Peripheral Dots from in-game... unable to add this as a mission fix. :(

We do plan to implement much of the new dayz code into v0.2. I am interested in leaving many of the guns in DayZ unbanned, at least to an extent.

If anyone would like to help out with the development of DayZ Sahrani, please contact us at:
[email protected]
I am looking for artists and coders. I have many plans for the ports future, and I am not a very good programmer.

We do plan to implement much of the new dayz code into v0.2. I am interested in leaving many of the guns in DayZ unbanned, at least to an extent.

I'm not sure that's such a good idea, i think it would be wiser to implement more guns but not overpowered ones (AS50 etc..)

Btw, i'll come on TS3 around 4-5 PM, will you be there ?

Just implement a similar option as namalsk, u can have a mission setting to use different loot tables.
That way its alot easier for admins to have as50 not to spawn etc....

New vehicle spawn locations on IE#10 / IE#11 if u guys want to have a look...
Note some spawns, are to close to objects... result = bliss moves object randomly.
I need to make up a test db & change all vehicle limits = max & spawn everything to check for broken spawns)

Friend has made them up via editor & i used a quick python script to convert mission file format to an sql file.
Around 277 total vehicle spawn locations + different types...
Removed alot of old ones, someone has a thing for old motos & helis

Anyway send an email, can help out with coding etc...
Prefer irc / email over teamspeak.... easier imo

Back