Arma Guard Guys.... Armaguard!
So, this is it, Grafzahl, Cookiezzz, and the normal amount of me and my stress have gotten the couple bugs I was not "ok" with out.
There remain a few minor issues.
1. Vilas configs were not done properly I changed the way we packed it last minute, and botched up a lot of work Pliskin and Seven had done to get them working right, we could technically do it the other way, but I feel it's more "correct" to do it this way for now even if it does mean some config.bin errors popping up on launch.
2. Craftable Storage is not visible to the player while you are placing it. This should be worked out soon enough, There are some issues with the way we are positioning the crafted items anyway, so the preview on the ones that do work is not entirely accurate. The bag fences for example often place closer or further than they appear when building.
3. There may be a few missing descriptions, or even names for the new food items. I fixed it all, but then ruined that version of the config while working on a future project. Whoops.
Overall I think it's an AMAZING evolution of the mod, and a very decent window of the sort of drastic changes you can expect to keep coming from us. Hopefully we can iron out the kinks for both the timeline and planning of the next release... I'm going to avoid making my typical next release will be fast promises... which means it might actually be this time lol.
Anyway. I have patched my 2 servers, and will make sure they are up, restarted and not password locked, I'm sure Grafzahl and Cookiezzz will be all over their servers as well.
ENJOY FOLKS!
Google Drive
0.7.8 FULL Client
-
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-fdGGxhJTvQ0JGaUpsT0s0YTQ/edit?usp=sharing
0.7.8 Server
-
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-fdGGxhJTvMFhPMXB1MEtiWDg/edit?usp=sharing
Media Fire
0.7.8 FULL Client
-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xhxabiaq8i1dv76/@DayZ_Sahrani.zip
0.7.8 Server
-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yv3avbyjadfw6dd/DayZ_Sahrani_0.7.8_Server.zip
Get those servers patched folks.