Dayz Sahrani - Mod Development - Work In Progress

It appears that it's at least operational, I agree to push to dzc and work on implementing a db update patch as soon as possible to 1) Add the new skinned vehicles to the DB and possibly spawn points for them and 2) Update the db structure with any changes needed such as for the boxstorage

This should fix, crafting problems, saving storage containers to hive, a couple weapons, vehicle repairs, and it adds in the Magnum PI AH and MH heli's.

once I get confirmation from a few server hosts this all works, then we will push the client to DZC, and get all the servers updated.

I will work on getting some new SQL tables out but editing the existing ones shouldn't be that bad...

Gotta really give a TON of credit to Grafzahl and Cookiezzz they've really pulled together to help me out, and get almost all of these issues sorted.

I am trying to test it all to make sure it's good to sign and push, but real life is going to be keeping me busy. Will definately have something for DZC by Wed. latest this week.

Sorry for the delays, hiccups, and temper tantrums, but...

Arma Guard Guys.... Armaguard!

So, this is it, Grafzahl, Cookiezzz, and the normal amount of me and my stress have gotten the couple bugs I was not "ok" with out.

There remain a few minor issues.

1. Vilas configs were not done properly I changed the way we packed it last minute, and botched up a lot of work Pliskin and Seven had done to get them working right, we could technically do it the other way, but I feel it's more "correct" to do it this way for now even if it does mean some config.bin errors popping up on launch.

2. Craftable Storage is not visible to the player while you are placing it. This should be worked out soon enough, There are some issues with the way we are positioning the crafted items anyway, so the preview on the ones that do work is not entirely accurate. The bag fences for example often place closer or further than they appear when building.

3. There may be a few missing descriptions, or even names for the new food items. I fixed it all, but then ruined that version of the config while working on a future project. Whoops.

Overall I think it's an AMAZING evolution of the mod, and a very decent window of the sort of drastic changes you can expect to keep coming from us. Hopefully we can iron out the kinks for both the timeline and planning of the next release... I'm going to avoid making my typical next release will be fast promises... which means it might actually be this time lol.

Anyway. I have patched my 2 servers, and will make sure they are up, restarted and not password locked, I'm sure Grafzahl and Cookiezzz will be all over their servers as well.

ENJOY FOLKS!

Google Drive

0.7.8 FULL Client
- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-fdGGxhJTvQ0JGaUpsT0s0YTQ/edit?usp=sharing

0.7.8 Server
- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-fdGGxhJTvMFhPMXB1MEtiWDg/edit?usp=sharing

Media Fire

0.7.8 FULL Client
- http://www.mediafire.com/download/xhxabiaq8i1dv76/@DayZ_Sahrani.zip

0.7.8 Server
- http://www.mediafire.com/download/yv3avbyjadfw6dd/DayZ_Sahrani_0.7.8_Server.zip

Get those servers patched folks.

And... Thank you dotjosh!

http://puu.sh/4dXEy.pngDayZ Commander Support is Live... get ready folks!

This update has some serious legs under it. Lets all do our best to get the word out there.

I have not had time to do a launch video.. but will do my best to get some promotion going on in the next day or two... Get your servers updated.

There are a LOT of things that are new and we've tried to leave them, and the map very accessible this time. It WILL RETURN to being a much more difficult mod in the future, and the new skins will likely be removed from the loot tables, and clutter WILL be added to the roads, and zombies WILL be made hard again... but for now. We're trying to give everyone a chance to check out all the new stuff and get to know the map in a little less stressful tone.

Sweet merciful Jesus, whether it's noticed or not, we don't stop working ever...

HMMWV's and SUV's done in ATACS, BLOPS, BLOPS DIGI, RACS, and RACS DIGI:

Yet another building almost all done:

Front page has been updated.

I have had the time to put together a test build on our A2 version of the map instead of the Caa1 version we've been using from the beginning.

it's 1.9GB package instead of the 2.4GB currently on DZC.

It looks FANTASTIC, I believe it performs better, it definitely has zero RPT log issues.

M1lkm8n and I will go through and put down all the buildings we're currently placing via config town generator, and then we can start adding the more detailed sets we've had waiting in the wings.

I'm uploading a test build now for the folks in the Google+ group to test.

Should we be able to get a couple of final items buttoned up, this will constitute what we will consider Version 1.0.

For now with Seven away, it's unlikely to reach that highly polished a state, however it will be a true milestone for us as a team.

We started off like most, grabbing a map, slapping a version of dayz on it, and wearing our "Modder's" hats out on the town... while only 8 or so months ago, it is truly a lifetime ago.
We have arrived at the place I first dreamt of back in February. Full control of the map, on the cusp of full control of all the assets, and a great team of modders who want to make the game better.

Grafzahl has completed some HUGE surprises for the next build, these will be game changers. We have some other stuff mapped out that might tie in nicely, but we will need to look at what can make it without causing issues.

Please help.
I Install this mod in dayz commander and login the Dayz Horror server.Loading complete,everythong ok,i hear shoreline sound,my location word thing but splashscreen completely freezing.(sorry for my bad english)

Can you/have you tried ALL the servers or just DE992?

Can you quickly try all of them and let us know if you have the same problem on all of them?

I will DL/install and then figure out how to un-install ACR in a little while.

Can you/have you tried ALL the servers or just DE992?

Can you quickly try all of them and let us know if you have the same problem on all of them?

I will DL/install and then figure out how to un-install ACR in a little while.

I try all.
Dayzhorror,DE etc.

same problem.

And I forgot, I have ingame error message "splash1_co.paa" not found or something.

thanks for helping and sorry.I don't give up but this error really hard problem for me :)

Really glad to hear you got sorted out, so sorry we couldn't have been more help, but what we've found is that once there is a user end issue we can't reproduce, it's almost always just something odd that is next to impossible to trace down.

ENJOY THE MAP AND THE MOD!!

Back