Throw Circle:
and also the gear action menu has been given the grey selection bar:
The Workbench is also ingame and working.
Last few bugs that need ironing out:
- pickup object, move to toolbelt, remove from toolbelt, and drop are all boned up
- Drink from well is not working
- burn storage is not working
I think it has something to do with self actions or eventhandlers? I don't know...
I'll get it ironed out... M1lkm8n is almost done with all the buildings, and will update the map again for another Arma release... I hope to get the DayZ build out around the same time.
There is a lot in this build, Graf gave us quite a few cool things before he left to work on Caribou, I managed to work out a few nice things as well.
This should hopefully be a VERY well polished build. The Map alone is worth it's weight in gold, I'm trying to do it justice by fine tuning all the great work done by all throughout this process...
It's been a hell of a journey, but one that I wouldn't change (much) or trade for the world.... I will try to put a new test build out for the G+ group if there is interest, but I don't want to spend the time doing it if there isn't any.