Yeah believe me I totally understand.
There's just not much I can do either. There were issues with the current map release that's out there, so we didn't want to package the mod on there. I'd love to be able to provide better time estimates (historically it's 3-4 months between our updates) and I'd love even more for them to get done faster... But again. Just not possible.
I was going to button up a build based on my lastest version of the map which does NOT have the errors that are in the one on Armaholic right now.... but it's not done to the point that we're going to re-release it on Armaholic.
If SA had not been released I would have finished it y'day.
I realize it's frustrating on your end, but at the same time there just isn't anything I can do about it. Things just "come up"... and I know that's hard to understand but it's the truth... If the A2 build on AH was fine, I would have released a newer version already 2-4 weeks after the last one., if I didn't get told to take down the website/logo I would have released 2-4 weeks after that. There have been a lot of other releases, issues, news, and projects that have pulled my attention or time, or prevented me from being able to release what I have... I also suck at almost every aspect of this so it takes me 20x as long to do anything as it would someone with a clue.
I don't think it's fair to say that I've been promising it every week... what I do, do, is say "hopefully in the next 1-2 weeks" every 1-2 weeks... and I get that it's annoying, and it's honestly turned into quite the little internal joke... but it's not actually funny to me, and is ALWAYS totally out of my control, and very frustrating for me as well.
If anyone wants this build before next year they better speak up, otherwise I'll just wait for M1lkm8n to send me the final release-able A2 build and I'll then finish it up when I get back after New Year.
I'm not looking to make anyone mad, or trying to punish, or tease... or looking for praise or attention or begging/pleading....
Time spent on this mod is time spent ignoring my actual life... and for a LOoooooong time it has felt like a REALLY bad decision...
I've got a ton to do to get ready for my trip, and any free time I do have would certainly be more fun spent playing the game I've been waiting a year for.
Not trying to play games, but if no one is running a server and I waste the next 3 days on putting out a build I'm not even really satisfied with I'll be pretty pissed.