Editing the in-game map.

hey sorry to drop in on this thread, but im desperate for help.

i have got DZAI running on my server and its great, say for 1 small thing.
everything is working except for the markers for the AI units.

i have tried to find the section for making the markers on the map visible, im sure they are supposed to appear by default but i cant work out why they dont appear or where the setting is for the markers.

i have the roaming AI helies and UAZ active as well as the AI foot units, but unless im in enhanced ESP mode with admin tools i cant see any of the AI units anywhere on the map.
i have WAI running as well, but before you say, i have tried running DZAI alone and still have no markers

any help would greatly appreciated

okay , totally wrong, dont use 0 for the z .... use the exact coord, works perfect. putting a 0 makes it shift way the f off in the water.

Ok On this subject .. where the heck do I get the x,y,z cords at .. when I look at the map edit I see 6513.4048, 14334.63, -11.597202 for an object say a wall. would this be the same cords for the marker if I want at that spot ?
This cords stuff gives me a headache... lol

Yes. X , y , and altitude you can set at zero or leave out.
I didn't read the thread but the easy way to get markers into your game is to open your mission.sqm in the editor and just place them.
Then save, and copy the saved mission.sqm with the markers into your mission
The great part of this is you can always go back in and edit, move, rename or delete them.

Back